[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts7 - Round 1

• Odinloki; May I borrow your attackplan, we are in urgent need for one that works! ..... and I just love mushrooms :love:

You don't need rams if sufficent number of cats ;)

• Odinloki; May I borrow your attackplan, we are in urgent need for one that works!

Of course, with a charitable donation to my TG gold balance.. ;)

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Just a reminder to everyone but posts may be deleted without warning if they do not meet the forum guidelines or need editing. Mods do try to get to the edits right away but we are all volunteers and sometimes do have to do things like sleep or go to work so it may take a but longer. If your post has been disabled for more than 12 hours, please message sommerfuglen or Stellamini and also check your inbox in the upper right corner. You may have been messaged about the post already.

• Rumors say that: If you start a "war" in spawn areas, make sure that you finish the job, otherwise.....trallala :whistling:

• Rumors say that: I was forced to send catas to verde 4th village to zero it but they magically disappeared to somewhere unknown :huh:

I shouldt have drinked that much that day, so guys dont drink a drive and let your catas :rom08::teu08::gau08: stay at home inside ;)

• Rozenfield, You sure earn some flowers.... for the funeral of your cats. But for now, do not be too triggerhappy, do what you do best... donate, hahaha

• yes master of donation just drink and donate.. that is the only job you have to do now..

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• Rumor has it, T.S. is weak and lacks leadership..

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Least credible rumour yet.

That's gotta win me some sort of participation award, doesn't it..?

• Least credible rumour yet.

best rumour is nick walled hammers twice with his swords TTs and rams but wasnt able to even clear one vill using them at offense, I wonder if those were phals and druids in disguise:/

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)

• I found a leadership course manual.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share it with us.. we are lacking leadership in GoT. we are desperate need of it.. pretty please.. :(

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• That's gotta win me some sort of participation award, doesn't it..?

If it's you in charge it's no rumour. This is where you ran off to?!

Past servers

UK1 - Versace - ???

UK1 - Tasteless - Pulse
    UK2 - Penetrator - Pulsant
    UK1 - Breakskins - MFH

• If it's you in charge

Nope..

This is where you also barely log on anymore?!

Fix'd that fer ya..