[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts7 - Round 1

• Rumors say Verde is finally deleting, but will he finally get hit on Amer I thought he was the whole reason why 3 allys pushed him to get rid only Amer and still rumors says Jon Snow waiting on his castle and no one visits him :(

Donator, Master res Pusher, Master of Feeding, Master of no attacks, Unfathomable

• Well,rumors are wrong,i`m not going anywhere :d And about that push...hehe,you like to trow all my work on "push from 3 alliance" :))) you`re all worng,i`m not gonna stay and explain you why but i can tell you 100% i get much less resources using market then jon snow.something else,i was 2 days after jon snow there on a normal village...i had to be catapulted long time ago but i still made some damage with my troops,nothing big but still something,better then nothing and it take 6/7 days to rebuild that troops,only a nub will delete after loosing 10k crop consum troops,see you soon.

• so Rumors are true, you cant build bigger hammer because you dont have cropper, feel sorry for you bro.

Still dont get it will you play for whole server like this building one week 10k hammer and rebuild it next week? :/

Maybe should push player who has 15c and make 3x times more troops and you could actually attack atleast for once a real on Jon Snow :thumbsup:

Donator, Master res Pusher, Master of Feeding, Master of no attacks, Unfathomable

• oh right rumors say that in a week all GoT members will get even stronger while Verde alone only gets in avarage hammer size done and that too needs an whole ally to feed it :D

I dont mind if you dont delete, more farms are always welcome in game :*

if you you think GoT is gonna sit still and not grow.. then sorry you are a noob (not bullying just saying the facts dont ban me Admins :whistling:)

nothing but excuses .. excuses don't win wars....

• What excuses ? and why you speak about troops and attacks ? i never seen a real attack from you but you`re first here :) and who said got is not growing ? Amer,stop give this dude likes better give him some pills :))

• I have to laugh at Amer, who is totally dependent on his alliance to survive Verde, mocking Verde for getting what is probably much less help from his own alliance.

• I have to laugh at Amer,

I do it all the time, just look at him he is being bullied by some noob guy who dosent even have a cropper ^^, just talking with him on skype make me smile :)

i never seen a real attack from you

you make me sad, you see I´m most awesome, legendary, cool 8), handsome Master of Donations of all travian history :/

fun fact I´m a def player :* so I give only huggies to my enemys

Rozenfield is the puppeteer pulling the strings

shhh.... dont let people know that I´m one of the Leaders :huh:

• until the time verde used to act solo in attacking it was going good but well using other guy in attack just once got him in prob, so now question arises was that new guy also spy of GoT because there was a lot of def on boss whle less defenders being close to him, that too after taking a hit from verde few days or week ago?8o

Time for Del SW to search for spies, i know they like "Search The Spy" game too much^^

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)

• who is totally dependent on his alliance to survive Verde

survive? i am still waiting for attacks ... to survive..

mocking Verde for getting what is probably much less help from his own alliance.

awwwww... poor guys who were sending resources.. so sad.. they get no recognition only a hint of resentment

On the other hand I WOULD LOVE TO EXTEND MY GRATITUDE TO MY DEFENDERS ON TO THE FORUMS. you guys are amazing.. you are wornderful you are exceptional and i love you guys.. I could not have asked for a better group of defenders you guys are amazing..

who is totally dependent on his alliance

well not totally.. but having a decent sized cropper even without the cropfield sure helps a ton, not that i would except you all to understand.. :)

I have to laugh at Amer

OH YAY!!!! please do.. i will offer you something better, lets laugh at me together, you and me, hell even mully and rozenfield will also join in, more like a group laughter therapy :D

Thank you Elite, your service has been noted. On your return back to GoT, you will be given special recognition for your invaluable inside information. Yes our Soldier Elite was OUR spy in side Del SW. 1 Spy gone.. only 40 more left :D

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• For being a top300 player without proper off or deff you sure speak alot, why dont you and the rest of GoT delete before i use you as my personal farms?

Oh wait, to late...

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

• I know GoT like nothing better than piling on him in the forum but, the fact remains, if Jon Snow didn't have an enormous, premade meta to hide behind, Verde would have eaten him alive by now in the odd one v one situation that developed between them.

If elite is a spy, he must be a particularly bad one given that he just helped badly smash one of your guys. That or Amer is lying again.

• I know GoT like nothing better than piling on him in the forum but, the fact remains, if Jon Snow didn't have an enormous, premade meta to hide behind, Verde would have eaten him alive by now in the odd one v one situation that developed between them.

If elite is a spy, he must be a particularly bad one given that he just helped badly smash one of your guys. That or Amer is lying again.

Premade or not, they are 50% semi inactive farms, 25% loudmouth noobs and 25% decent players. I give them 2 months before they are considered done and Will have to merge with a better alliance.

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

• if Jon Snow didn't have an enormous, premade meta to hide behind

if there wasnt us then he wouldnt be playing in this server :/, or you saying Amer is noob because he has friends/ exenemys aswell ;)

without proper off or deff you sure speak alot

quick Amer make troops, he found out that you have 15c just for feeding other player troops :D

For being a top300

I´m top10 attacker and have only few horses :huh: and also I´m def player, so dont get it was this a sarcasm or you think being best simmer gives you a lot of troops somehow

If elite is a spy, he must be a particularly bad one

yes he was bad spy, kick him! 8o