[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts7 - Round 1

• I know GoT like nothing better than piling on him in the forum but, the fact remains, if Jon Snow didn't have an enormous, premade meta to hide behind, Verde would have eaten him alive by now in the odd one v one situation that developed between them.

I think its actually useless to speak on if verde or amer used Ally as Amer has a lot of def from ally while verde is running a pushed account since start to get some advantage against amer having 15c.... Both have used ally in different manners to their needs, only thing to check is who will survive longest:)

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)

• Premade or not, they are 50% semi inactive farms, 25% loudmouth noobs and 25% decent players. I give them 2 months before they are considered done and Will have to merge with a better alliance.

How did you escape the cage?!

Go back to farming, leave the talking to the "adults" in this thread;)

• I know GoT like nothing better than piling on him in the forum but, the fact remains, if Jon Snow didn't have an enormous, premade meta to hide behind, Verde would have eaten him alive by now in the odd one v one situation that developed between them

Jon Snow stands before us, you turn things around ;) And Verde, be honest, could not made these troops all by himself, no resource incoming for this, so it has to be the 3 alliances supporting him : give credit to yr people pls.

• Remove both alliances from the equation and Jon Snow is a farm.

The amount of res pushed to Verde is greatly exaggerated with this “pushed by three alliances since the start of the server” nonsense.

The fact remains that Jon Snow is entirely dependent on alliance help to last beside Verde. Which is no shame at all and no big deal.

My only argument was that Amer should not belittle Verde for receiving support from his alliance when he himself is only saved from Verde by massive support from GoT.

• of course he is, he has 15c full of grain fields :P

wait dont tell me, you guys dont have them yet :|

I´m gonna stop this idiocy for now, if you dont get it why you guys are losing then I dont know even how to describe you guys anymore, bunch of kids maybe ?(

Either you delete, keep it up or go to other quad or even quit the game for a long time, Del SW will be remebered as an alliance that had not so good leadership and diplomatic choices that made it even worse

have a fun or what ever you guys doing, I´m not a meany :whistling: so keep it cool, I hope you guys even make a WW :* good luck

• I think biggest reason why no one beleives verde did it by himself is he was never in top raiders so source of those resources are debatable for others, that without level 10+ fields and cropper how was he managing negative while queueing hammer same time, and even having some standing def with him

either he had some 19th field on level 20 or he received help:/

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Storm Striker ().

• problem is that he dosent get it why we helped Jon Snow when Verde was settling next to him and clearly for a reason to zero him.

The root of the problem begins in Verde himself, why settle in there? a friendly farm? :/ or a sercet multy:huh:

• its funny when people cant differentiate between keeping and feeding defence (coz i have a cropper) versus getting resource push for developing villages faster and then using pushed resources to make troops and feed those troops as well.

If this logic is lost on u, then all hope is lost on you.

The thing you guys should be thinking about is.. how come 3 alliances could not figure out a cropper is a cropper and a normal village is a normal village. No comparison... look where it took u?

60 gold later and less than a day the damage you caused was reversed..

If you could only gold up hammers.. unfortunately it cant be done yet

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• I have to laugh at Amer, who is totally dependent on his alliance to survive Verde, mocking Verde for getting what is probably much less help from his own alliance.

We in GoT know how to play like a team. Nothing laughable about that.

Maybe Verde would have won a 1v1 fight, but Travian isn't about 1v1 fights? They are literally determined by how much gold you spend and which tribe you pick. OFC Teuton, the early game tribe, will 1v1 a Roman successfully.

Del SW are a ragtag opposition.

• i normally like trolling on forum, but seeing these poor kids being bullied so badly even soften my cold white walker heart.

Appreciate the efforts you putting in the server, but on a serious note, i am afraid the deference between the quality(forget about quantity) is too much for you people to overcome in long run thats an undeniable fact.

Amer : he is a decent lazy player. but The quality of amer which make him stand tall among us is his social skills,friendship and family like feelings. Allot of people who joined us, or still stuck to the game apart from RL issues, time limitations is because of amer. some one said above that amer is because of the alliance, i would say alliance is because of amer. 90% of the core team is here because amer gathered them, pulled their lazy asses from retirement to play the game again.

P.S i hope this sums up the gold amer paid me to write this ------. Now its your turn mully :S.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• best rumour is nick walled hammers twice with his swords TTs and rams but wasnt able to even clear one vill using them at offense, I wonder if those were phals and druids in disguise:/

hehehehehehe

My first server. Abuse me while you can. I'm sure there's lots of stupid mistakes to be made and tough lessons left to learn.

Was a fun fight. Even though I did come out on the losing side. In both cases. Both the offense I crashed and the defense where I "won" despite losing on resources by a large margin.

Both good lessons.

• My first server. Abuse me while you can. I'm sure there's lots of stupid mistakes to be made and tough lessons left to learn.

well its just funny thing that two times hammers splat on you when you had some small zoo with offense but when you attacked enemy had def.... else your hammer was actually nice if it wasn't just a bit that much unlucky

Until the time your hammer hadnt took any hit I was sure you will hit down atleast two players on our side but you lost a lot with time

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)

• Allot of people who joined us, or still stuck to the game apart from RL issues, time limitations is because of amer. some one said above that amer is because of the alliance, i would say alliance is because of amer. 90% of the core team is here because amer gathered them, pulled their lazy asses from retirement to play the game again.

Agree and I curse him for this.

UK2: Drogon

UK3: Bone Collector

TS7: Drogon

• Yes, reading comprehension isn’t at a high level here with all these GoT heads too busy falling over each other to join in the circle jerk and dogpile they’ve had in this forum since server start to actually read what I’m posting.

1) There is nothing wrong about Jon Snow being supported as he is by his alliance so he can survive an (at the moment) superior local enemy. Every alliance does this.

2) But, In light of fact 1), there is quite a bit of hypocrisy involved in Amer and others grossly exaggerating the alliance support Verde gets (one alliance wide res push some weeks ago, as far as I recall, that has somehow become “pushed by three alliances since the start of the server”) and baiting Verde about the support he gets from DeI.

Still too complex? Try this: Those who are dependent on alliance help, shouldn’t criticize others for receiving alliance help.

The next step is sock puppets, guys.

• if you guys seriously believe that you cant get 10k clubs and 1,5k gk without huge pushes, then we will have the easiest round of our lifes.

does numbers you get in like 1 week or 2 lol.

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed swear word/no warning ().

• The quality of amer which make him stand tall among us is his social skills,friendship and family like feelings.

wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/84882/

Really though, let's have some examples of Amer's extraordinary social skills and the warm friendships and family feelings he has been cultivating on the server so far...

Insults:

it is anything it will be GoT ACCEPTING OR RATHER ACCEPTED CHALLENGE AGAINST THE DELUSIONAL AND SWIVELING DEL Sw

Amer drags a sick child into an argument over a computer game:

Pyp's 7month old daughter has kidney failure. this is the reason he is out of the game. So well done on pyp account kudos to the mighty Del SW .. you definitely are the winning champs here you big mouth nutter.

Amer wishes serious sickness on Cristi and his children so he can gloat over it because of events and arguments on a computer game:

when you face such an issue.. i would love to come and taunt you like a little sissy wuss you are and gloat like you just bloody did..

More personal abuse:

More personal abuse as Amer continues to drag a seriously ill child through a nonsense, gaming argument. To clarify, Cristi mentioned in a post that Pyp deleted before Pyp's personal circumstances were publicly known. All of Dei and Cristi then expressed sympathy for Pyp's plight. Amer steams in trying to paint Cristi as gloating over Pyp's misfortune. Amer persisted in using Pyp's sick daughter as a means to attack Cristi, even after his mistake had been pointed out to him:

Personal abuse:

hope this answers your gloat you petty little insignificant person

Proven lie and insults:

yeah coz you are literally going around begging everyone for a secret naps trying to unite other quads against us..

guess not man enough or confident enough to have Del SW go one on one against noob GoT .. but you need to have your side kicks SWR and other quads to join you in a war against us lolzz good luck

More personal abuse and flaming. Don't you get a sense of that "family feeling"?:

Personal abuse:

and it is not a Are you really thick? or you just have an insatiable desire to be trolled?

Flaming and personal abuse:

buhahahahahah.. buhahahahahah no mate THATS how I FIRE YOU UP, and make you fall into a trap.. feeling stupid already now are we?
    feeling embarrassed? or are you just used to it????
    goodness you are so gullible and so predictable.. to the point that its actually sad.. very sad.. and pathetic 8o8o

More flaming:

awwwww... poor guys who were sending resources.. so sad.. they get no recognition only a hint of resentment

Proven lie:

Thank you Elite, your service has been noted. On your return back to GoT, you will be given special recognition for your invaluable inside information. Yes our Soldier Elite was OUR spy in side Del SW. 1 Spy gone.. only 40 more left :D

I could go on, but the nastier, more personal stuff was actually deleted by the mods.

And the results of Amer's marvelous social skills?

1) After constant insult and compulsive lying, no one in the DeI leadership wants to talk to Amer anymore, much less work with him.

2) Even outside of the SW, GoT are widely disliked, mostly because of the shameful way they have been represented on this forum.

3) Total strangers have messaged me in game to complain of Amer's toxic behavior on the forum and express shock such an individual is apparently leading the most powerful meta on the server.

For me, GoT are a great alliance, but are let down badly by their front of house people.

Of course, despite the clear evidence, I'll now be told that I'm wrong, the rest of DeI is wrong, the rest of the server is wrong, the mods are wrong.

You guys need not bother, I'm finished with this thread and reading stuff written by apparent children/simple adults that belong in a Call of Duty lobby. I'll be on the server if anyone needs me where, whether I win or lose, I'll be able to say I played a clean, truthful game with dignity and respect for myself and others.

Others won't be able to say the same.

• ooh. such an evil, amer is. damm i didn;t know that =O.

I am actually scared what that evil man being planing for us, louring us into what darkness. <X. mama was right these creepy strangers from internet are so dangerous.

Thanks for the enlightenment. ooh shit i am saved.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker