[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts7 - Round 1

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • f you guys seriously believe that you cant get 10k clubs and 1,5k gk without huge pushes, then we will have the easiest round of our lifes.

IF one thinks making clubs is prob then he never saw account with even 250k clubs, making them is easy but feeding isnt without being in raiders, verde wasnt seen in raiders ever despite having good number of troops

There is a reason why you see catter guys as romans mostly whereas they can also do teut catter making cheaper clubs faster and cheap, but most probably this would have went above your head

At present if you look closely Del SW is inviting just anyone in quad to survive that too without much retaliations from GoT, so in order to have easiest round one needs to hold the ground first, A wing of del SW is already 80% dead if you check and people moved to main wing

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)

• IF one thinks making clubs is prob then he never saw account with even 250k clubs, making them is easy but feeding isnt without being in raiders, verde wasnt seen in raiders ever despite having good number of troops

There is a reason why you see catter guys as romans mostly whereas they can also do teut catter making cheaper clubs faster and cheap, but most probably this would have went above your head

At present if you look closely Del SW is inviting just anyone in quad to survive that too without much retaliations from GoT, so in order to have easiest round one needs to hold the ground first, A wing of del SW is already 80% dead if you check and people moved to main wing

We will see, Ill check you guys out a bit from now on. Maybe ive underrated the server.

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

• IF one thinks making clubs is prob then he never saw account with even 250k clubs, making them is easy but feeding isnt without being in raiders, verde wasnt seen in raiders ever despite having good number of troops

i wasn`t in top10 raiders only for one reason,my army was at -91/-12,but i always was little under top10 raiders(sometimes even last place) i never keep my offensive troops parked in someone else village,they was always on the way :) and beeing active i could farm pretty good even if i was quite far from farms.

One more thing,why Boss don`t gave me the permission to use one message from him on forum ?

• i wasn`t in top10 raiders only for one reason,my army was at -91/-12,but i always was little under top10 raiders(sometimes even last place) i never keep my offensive troops parked in someone else village,they was always on the way :) and beeing active i could farm pretty good even if i was quite far from farms.

One more thing,why Boss don`t gave me the permission to use one message from him on forum ?

I can confirm that Ive seen verde pass me as 10th spot raider every once in a while (Briefly though)

• One more thing,why Boss don`t gave me the permission to use one message from him on forum ?

because boss is boss is of his account? and he has right to anything regarding it, though i dont know which message you talking about, but well it looks like Im free for a while so thought to reply:D

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)

• Still too complex?

You make it even worse with each post :| - facepalm.jpg

2) Even outside of the SW, GoT are widely disliked, mostly because of the shameful way they have been represented on this forum.

Who are these nameless heroes? I like word widely makes you think you know a lot but not sure about

Total strangers have messaged me in game to complain of Amer's toxic behavior on the forum

:D:D:D sry it was me, I wont bother you anymore :* (just making fun of your joke - bad joke)

For me, GoT are a great alliance, but are let down badly by their front of house people.

So in the end you say the truth GoT is great ally, just front people arent that nice on FORUMS, in game they are all good and nice :thumbup:

Others won't be able to say the same.

I can! Always playing nice, I even wont farm a weak player if he asks me to stop :saint:, always write propely in game messages.

• handbags at dawn then chaps, hope you've got the war paint ready

Are there other alliances out there or just dei SW, and GOT?

I'm sure Amer is a thoroughly decent chap, you've just misunderstood him perhaps?

anglo 1: the man or woman, from Moscow: fortunator

Anglo 2: don't be silly one server at a time, but may go redjelly2

Anglo 6: wasn't there either

Anglo 7: Kitty

• I'm sure Amer is a thoroughly decent chap, you've just misunderstood him perhaps?

Why would you think that? Havent you read Toms summary? Amers sole purpose in both diplomacy and this forum is to troll :p

• sadly only the jelly ones these days

• He just photoshopped his skype profile ^^, but he is good looking even for a black (not a racist joke at all =O) guy just needs to get out of bed he is kinda too lazy these days :(

• Why would you think that? Havent you read Toms summary? Amers sole purpose in both diplomacy and this forum is to troll :p

I like trolls, I have a pet troll, I call him dreadnought

• Re: this whole discussion.

Y'all need to relax. Have a beer. Sit at the bar with me.

So much troll and frustration on here, and for what. :rolleyes:

1833077558343603260517.png
    Current server: Salgexicon on Anglosphere 7. (For prior servers, see profile.)

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• Re: this whole discussion.

Y'all need to relax. Have a beer. Sit at the bar with me.

So much troll and frustration on here, and for what. :rolleyes:

I regret coming and reading some of this. The lack of coherent discussion makes me want to stab myself in the eyes.

S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |

• I regret coming and reading some of this. The lack of coherent discussion makes me want to stab myself in the eyes.

but we always come back and read it again. that is what forum all about. ;(.

Need some salt from the north. isn;t they have any eenemies out there.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• Rumour has it, Del SW have some respectable spawn hammers but lack a competent offence co-ordinator. If you need a replacement, I'm your guy TomSnow . Amer is putty in my hands and I'll make sure his def is never available.

• rumour around town is that GoT got some serious internal issues and that they will break up the alliamce in a few months.

I'm afraid the rumors are true. See half of the group is fighting over some silly throne, while the other half of us are actually concerned about humanity's survival. We need to stop the threat! WINTER IS COMING!