[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts7 - Round 1

• It is true.. it is all true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mully and kashi_AU and APenguinOverlord have made a group and are gathering support to occupy the Throne.. its all a game of Throne ... i will teach those traitors a lesson, not to mess with me, i have the dutch mafia on my side..

Seriously I need NAPS and Confeds i need support to keep the current leader on the Throne.

rumours also have it that the throne's foundations are being reinforced as it cannot currently bear the weight ...

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• If you think we are concerned about your throne you are mistaken. The real threat is in the North!

• rumour around town is that GoT got some serious internal issues and that they will break up the alliamce in a few months.

few months? You mean were here till summer?????

Internal issues, yep, Amer needs feeding hourly even by tube, is that what you meant?

Anglosphere 7 : the Unsullied

UK4 Themightyreds

• This is fresh from the Oven it is true.. everything said in the rumours is actually true..

we have broken up into 3 factions now

Amer and dutchmafia

callum kahi and mully

morris and unsullied

the divisions are so deep and complicated that it has torn apart even the duals..

will keep you updated as we will have polls in the alliance to see which faction wins.. or will the GoT be splintered off to many small groups..

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• rumour around town is that GoT got some serious internal issues and that they will break up the alliamce in a few months.

:O

Amer dooont leave me behind... :(

First I am hearing about this, and I am part of the core team :D... i guess i need to be online more often :D

UK2 Round 11 - IGN BranStark - HoF holder for Overall: Rams (rank 3 on round completion)

UK3 Round 10 - IGN Morph - HoF holder for best players (def) (rank 2 on round completion)

• I guess you GoTs have a lot of time on your hand since you waste your time on forums.

Give me some cords I can send you resources to keep you occupied :D

Disclaimer #1: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the authors and do not
    necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the SEA. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any official SEA entity.

Disclaimer #2: Git gud!

The Architects

• ‭(‭42‬|‭−‭14‬‬)‬ send mostly wood please.

Totally in GoT btw
    :rolleyes:

Oh marsh marsh , I was obviously sarcastically implying they lack resources and therefore waste their time on forums.
    What is GoT short for anyway? Gays of Travian?

Disclaimer #1: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the authors and do not
    necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the SEA. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any official SEA entity.

Disclaimer #2: Git gud!

The Architects

• Oh marsh marsh , I was obviously sarcastically implying they lack resources and therefore waste their time on forums.
    What is GoT short for anyway? Gays of Travian?

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the authors and do not
    necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the U.S. government SEA.
    Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any official U.S. government SEA entity