[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts7 - Round 1

• I am not satisfied with this rumour.

another rumour is GoT lost more troops in faking than attacking:D

so either attacking side was good or defending side was...... you know it yourself... just need to wait till some GoT or Del SW & SWR leader posts them here;)

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)

• another rumour is GoT lost more troops in faking than attacking:D

so either attacking side was good or defending side was...... you know it yourself... just need to wait till some GoT or Del SW & SWR leader posts them here;)

I have no clue tbh, havent seen any other deffs/attacks then velde. Gotta start checking for stuff like that i guess.

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

• it is a lie

Utter nonsense

GoT had not attacked del sw and swr meta.

It is all lies lies and more lies...

Stop spreading lies...

I can 100 percent say we have not attacked anyone

We are peaceful and sim loving alliance..

We cower in fear of everyone on the server

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• I have no clue tbh, havent seen any other deffs/attacks then velde. Gotta start checking for stuff like that i guess.

Well me waiting on smith, there are at least two hits from my team (dual and me) on SWR and DelSW, hopefully smith will post reports soon... till then :popcorn:

UK2 Round 11 - IGN BranStark - HoF holder for Overall: Rams (rank 3 on round completion)

UK3 Round 10 - IGN Morph - HoF holder for best players (def) (rank 2 on round completion)

• stop it king trigon

Stop your blasphemy

Your lies have corrupted your soul

Again i repeat there were NO attacks on anyone...

Lets please please sim in peace you noob

• Oh. This is your sim mode? :|

• yes sir...

We have been told we are simmers and we dont make troops

And we will be taught a lesson and gonna be kicked out of the quad

We r trying to just make more villas so we can be farm in the sw quad.. :(

As we are liars and far from truth.. so i guess what ever others say is true.. thus we r farms and have no troops

• Well me waiting on smith, there are at least two hits from my team (dual and me) on SWR and DelSW, hopefully smith will post reports soon... till then :popcorn:

Post it in alliancechat later so i can see it please. :)

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

• We got bored killing nature's troops, switched to GoT now.
    There's a rumor for you lot.

GreyScale won't be in his bed routine anytime soon.

Disclaimer #1: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the authors and do not
    necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the SEA. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any official SEA entity.

Disclaimer #2: Git gud!

The Architects

• We got bored killing nature's troops, switched to GoT now.
    There's a rumor for you lot.

GreyScale won't be in his bed routine anytime soon.

Perhaps the rumor you're trying to tell is that The SEA is showing interest in joining this war now that we've shown DeI Sw that we can fight back?
    Kudos on the catch though, painful to see 'em go like that!

• Hardly a rumor ... happened ages ago ... or were you waiting for someone else to report it?

Nice hit though !

that was actually a good hit, plus 1 for u bud :)

Well it happened this morning, I'm just not used to using the forum, next one will be shared minutes after I promise :'D

Perhaps the rumor you're trying to tell is that The SEA is showing interest in joining this war now that we've shown DeI Sw that we can fight back?
    Kudos on the catch though, painful to see 'em go like that!

I don't think this was an act of war, this was just some hero xp and shaming your defensive skills as an alliance.

Disclaimer #1: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the authors and do not
    necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the SEA. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any official SEA entity.

Disclaimer #2: Git gud!

The Architects

• Perhaps the rumor you're trying to tell is that The SEA is showing interest in joining this war now that we've shown DeI Sw that we can fight back?

If you replace "The SEA" with "The Architects" it seems more correct :P

Strykker you should put that disclaimer in your signature and ingame profile before you get me catted down :rolleyes: