[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts7 - Round 1

• Well it happened this morning, I'm just not used to using the forum, next one will be shared minutes after I promise :'D

I don't think this was an act of war, this was just some hero xp and shaming your defensive skills as an alliance.

The attack itself isn't an act of war, but shaming our defensive skills as an alliance sure is ;)

We hired DeI Sw for that job!

P.s. 10+ new reports in here: Letters from the front

Walls will not hold the winter

UK3 Round 10 - IGN Smith & Jones - HoF holder (III/IV): Gaul Hammer Records

Post was edited 1 time, last by John92 ().

• The attack itself isn't an act of war, but shaming our defensive skills as an alliance sure is ;)

P.s. 10+ new reports in here: Letters from the front

You think of it however you want, we're here for a good time not a long time. And going trough your deff was definitely a good time.

Disclaimer #1: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the authors and do not
    necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the SEA. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any official SEA entity.

Disclaimer #2: Git gud!

The Architects

• yes blame me

By the way what am I getting blame for this time?

If Lanister takes the throne I blame you, if you werent busy with your sister instead of fighting them they would likely not have a chance!

"Thease crows aint loyal."

- Chris Brown

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

• hahahaha sure i agree i am scapegoat for everything that happens on travian

Even if there is a travian traffic jam poor old Amer is to be blamed

:p

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• Hey that wasn't my def. go shame someone else! If anyone should take responsibility, it's Amer.

Putting blame to somebody else is always the easiest way out.

Disclaimer #1: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the authors and do not
    necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the SEA. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any official SEA entity.

The Architects

• i heard a rumour about the architechts being a bunch of noobs that just got lucky.

Maybe they shouldnt speak so much before i pay them a visit.😈

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

• i heard a rumour about the architechts being a bunch of noobs that just got lucky.

Maybe they shouldnt speak so much before i pay them a visit.😈

Always happy to have you mate <3 , bring beer with you.

The Architects

• Looks like Verde accepted his defeat too early and started base B in far far away place about 175 fields from mid so no one can bother him.... but going for straight 75% cropper from trying to get hold of 150% cropper is too much difference that too that far away:|

I hope he wont need push for that cropper's field, but he started late so this could be new reason for another future push8o

Then again its good to see someone realized that 150% cropper is a 150% cropper, a normal feeder cap can stand for a while but not in long run without being a pain in your ...... only^^

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)

• Looks like Verde accepted his defeat too early and started base B in far far away place about 175 fields from mid so no one can bother him.... but going for straight 75% cropper from trying to get hold of 150% cropper is too much difference that too that far away:|

I hope he wont need push for that cropper's field, but he started late so this could be new reason for another future push8o

Then again its good to see someone realized that 150% cropper is a 150% cropper, a normal feeder cap can stand for a while but not in long run without being a pain in your ...... only^^

Is my account more important then yours or you`re my first fan on this forum,one of this 2 option for sure :)

what`s you`re name in game(i`m just curious) ?

Let`s make some things clear :

I can`t be defeted since i never had a real attack on me.

2/3 weeks ago i remember when Rozenfield and someone else laugh about us on forum cuz we attack only spawns and we send "good catas waves"

One week later : GoT make an action against our Spawns and they come with Waves from 30 seconds up to 2 minutes between them,waves only with infantery and other good things

So,i don`t say your action wasn`t good,what i try to say is...look in your garden first and after speak about your neighbours garden.

And about you Silent Storm...you smell all at frustration and i don`t really know why,i don`t even know who you are,i don`t even know what`s your nickname on game :)

And try to focus more on your life and not on my account ;)

You don`t deserve my answer,i lost few minutes for you,be happy !

• one more thing, wasn`t Jon Snow first who leave his c15 area with villages ?

Why he go so close to The HighSparrow c15 ? ( his account) i believe because he want to get that c15 after i will take what`s mine :)

i have 3 village there and he have only one,that means he accept his defeat ? not even close,but you`re only a hater :d

Think before you speak,please !

• I would like to nominate this report as the most confusing of all time

He did highlight the importance of scouts yesterday!

Post was edited 3 times, last by marshon ().

• He did. his scouts are going to be checked for doping or steroids though.

I heard they popped for performance enhancement drugs. The Travian Olympic committee will be giving them their decision on a ban later on this week.

S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |