[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts7 - Round 1

• Soory to inform you, but you are last person from GOT, that should make fun of Verde on forum.... you are to small for what happened there.... maybe to small for lowest secondary village of Circus midget, where you stick your hammer on the wall.

Someone is salty, speaking of Circus midget, I don't see his villages anymore, did he delete... awwww :P, besides it was not his "anvil" that walled me, it was alliance defense that walled me big difference :P... i can go on and on about the troops i would have had if i didnt get walled.. but it will go above your head... you act too high and mighty for your own good...

Oh and you forgot about these :)

https://ts7.anglosphere.travian.com/berichte.php?id=48195844|8dc83268&t=0

https://ts7.anglosphere.travian.com/berichte.php?id=48195852|90b804d0&t=0

https://ts7.anglosphere.travian.com/berichte.php?id=48195869|db84e47d&t=0

Even though my hammer is small... I was part of the OP, you could have sniped those catas considering i messed it up, but you didnt... so stop being all high and mighty all the time that is not good bud... right now I respect Verde far more than you... he took it like a man, you on the otherhand... welp your post reeks of salts

Also not sure what your definition of BIG is, in top 22 attackers (i am 22nd) ONLY 2 del sw players above me, in population rank NO del SW player above me... so come to me when you that good... grandpa... :D

UK2 Round 11 - IGN BranStark - HoF holder for Overall: Rams (rank 3 on round completion)

UK3 Round 10 - IGN Morph - HoF holder for best players (def) (rank 2 on round completion)

Post was edited 3 times, last by King Trigon: because i want to :P ().

• DeI Sw dont fight with Natars... they fight only with GOT =)) thats why you are 22 ranked, and 125 catas demolished one building from 20 to 6, and yes..one target... and clean goes last? How to snipe something like that? crop lands were level 14... even wind formed after Three eyed rammer, would hit down that crop lands.... If you would be silent, you were philosof.

Circus delete, because of daenarys :D she did the job...you are to small for this =)) so DeI Sw walled you on 2 hours trip... and circus delete after GOT damaged him... Yunkai boy only could send threat messages to Circus... to show how good Yunkai boy is.

We didnt ask For other quadrans to attack GOT, but GOT ask them 3 week peace... to finish DeI Sw.... that is main and big difference. ;)
    We fight on our capitals vs GOT, after we fall...IF... than GOT should move on other capitals..that will be the main difference, on this server, GOT with no DeI Sw , or GOT with DeI Sw.One rammer we stop, we can stop even more... some capitals we damaged, or delete... who will win after we delete?

Good luck,
    Same TCristi

• DeI Sw dont fight with Natars... they fight only with GOT =))

well GOT is not stopping you from fighting Natars, so chief them bud we aint stopping ya :P

How to snipe something like that?

As you say it, my hammer is puny, blowing on it should kill it, why didnt you? :P

Circus delete, because of daenarys she did the job...you are to small for this =)) so DeI Sw walled you on 2 hours trip... and circus delete after GOT damaged him... Yunkai boy only could send threat messages to Circus... to show how good Yunkai boy is.

Lolz, I never said i made him delete, you named him, i "corrected" you, if he was so good, why did he not stay and fight? oh wait, "dany" made him delete i forgot... remind me again how Dany did that? Also my hammer did not die on a 2 hours trip, but on a 6 hrs trip, get your facts right...

We didnt ask For other quadrans to attack GOT, but GOT ask them 3 week peace... to finish DeI Sw.... that is main and big difference.
    We fight on our capitals vs GOT, after we fall...IF... than GOT should move on other capitals..that will be the main difference, on this server, GOT with no DeI Sw , or GOT with DeI Sw.One rammer we stop, we can stop even more... some capitals we damaged, or delete... who will win after we delete?

stop embarrassing your self grandpa... :D

UK2 Round 11 - IGN BranStark - HoF holder for Overall: Rams (rank 3 on round completion)

UK3 Round 10 - IGN Morph - HoF holder for best players (def) (rank 2 on round completion)

• Frankly I really don't care what you think or say anymore... to get respect you must give respect first... you say you are not the bad guy here, but you start by saying the other player is "small" or "children" great job with proving yourself... so just to make sure you are "right" I am going to become one just for you grandpa :D ... besides I don't need to prove myself to you in how a good player I am, my achievements speaks for itself... so again stop embarrassing yourself...

right now truly, I have new found respect for Verde... only he had the right to respond since he was the one to lose a capital which he didn't hence hats off to him... trolling is part of forums, don't go all ethics on me when you are the one who start a troll fight targeting me...

Cheers

• What an ugly, childish post. More name calling.

Cristi knows Travian as well as anyone on the server, so you can stop it with the condescension as well as the name calling.

I don't wish to diminish you, but the fact is you built up most of those attack points clearing natars (I assume, we haven't seen much of you) and smashing the hapless SWR, an alliance that had people sending 50 TTs to Def calls and calling it good. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but it hardly qualifies you to sneer at Cristi who is playing smart and hard against massive odds.

The one time you walked independently on DeI, you got walled on a short march against one of our weakest players. The follow up messages were more than a little sad.

Well done on your strong account and I'm sure we will see great things from you before the end. But Cristi has devised and participated prominently in many of the highlight actions of the server so far while you picked off nearby 4-5 village accounts and beat your chest about it.

You are in no position to belittle him. Give respect and you'll get respect, regardless of what happens in game.

• What an ugly, childish post. More name calling.

Cristi knows Travian as well as anyone on the server, so you can stop it with the condescension as well as the name calling.

You should tell that TCristi first, he goes all high and mighty, which in fact gets tasteless overtime...

but it hardly qualifies you to sneer at Cristi who is playing smart and hard against massive odds.

Bud, if he doesn't want mud thrown at him, he shouldn't throw mud on others... I respect him as much as he respects me... but I understand what you are saying... I will be the bigger person between the two and apologize for my childish behavior... lets just say I got into it in the heat of the moment :P

The one time you walked independently on DeI, you got walled on a short march against one of our weakest players. The follow up messages were more than a little sad.

Yes I did get walled, there is no denying it, lost a 30-40k crop worth hammer on that so good job on that, but you guys make it sound like it was all the "weakest" player effort not the alliance effort... Your "weakest player" had 3k defense in total defense left which i could have cleared easily, he got 40k defense per village on my solo adventure... tell you what, send 1 real four wave attack to ANY GOT player with maximum two fakes at a range of 6 hrs time and try not to get your hammer killed. My mistake was I underestimated the defense that could reach him in less than 4-5 hours, which i learned from and prepared accordingly for my next run.. sadly he deleted before I could do anything...

Well done on your strong account and I'm sure we will see great things from you before the end. But Cristi has devised and participated prominently in many of the highlight actions of the server so far while you picked off nearby 4-5 village accounts and beat your chest about it.

I remember it to be around 4-5 that deleted, 5-6 that got croplocked, and more than 3 villages that got chiefed, why do you think my hammer is "puny", I was fighting solo against 10-12 SWR players so I did my part...

I will end this bout by saying this, if TCristi wants me to respect him, he needs to respect me.. I will not respect anyone who belittles others... I did not name Circus Midget (Tcristi did) in the forums or any SWR players when I was doing my solo ops against a huge cluster at 4-6 hours distance, meaning I did not belittle the efforts of my competition... I expect the same from your side.. but sadly TCristi has only managed to disappoint me... this round I am not doing anything grand, I have RL to worry about and might not play in the future so dont expect anything other than little smashy smashy here and there...

all in all good luck and cheers bro

Post was edited 2 times, last by King Trigon ().

• tell you what, send 1 real four wave attack to ANY GOT player with maximum two fakes at a range of 6 hrs time and try not to get your hammer killed. My mistake was I underestimated the defense that could reach him in less than 4-5 hours, which i learned from and prepared accordingly for my next run.. sadly he deleted before I could do anything...

Just wanna point out (tongue in cheek) that Poppy attacked your large scout holder with 4 waves on capital, 13h journey (with hero and everything) and didn't get walled :p

• Pack it in the both of you, you are better than this.

anyways lets not ignore the facts...

Awesome defence from dei

Beautiful hammer from Raven.

Good travian all round.

• Just wanna point out (tongue in cheek) that Poppy attacked your large scout holder with 4 waves on capital, 13h journey (with hero and everything) and didn't get walled :p

:P you make a fair point, we not talking about GOT vs others we talking about GOT vs Del SW :P

though I am sure there is a very good reason he didn't get walled... currently not in GOT alliance so don't know what happened :P

Pack it in the both of you, you are better than this.

anyways lets not ignore the facts...

Awesome defence from dei

Beautiful hammer from Raven.

Good travian all round.

<3

Indeed awesome defense by Del, excellent hammer by Raven, good team effort for those who followed... Cheers

• @Trigon,

Alright mate, I'm not interested in the forums anymore much less fighting in them, just felt you were being unfair to Cristi.

Those are silly challenges to put out on forums, I've never seen anyone foolish enough to accept them.

I hope your RL situations become less worrisome. Good luck, have fun.

• TomSnow

Curious to know, you said I was name calling him names? I only called him "grandpa" to his response calling me a child playing in sands :D ... unless he is one which i did not know :D, in that case I would wholeheartedly apologize for any disrespect, I am not the bad guy here... though won't back out from accusations made against me either ;)

Yes its a silly challenge, I made a silly mistake which I learned from and moved on... I didn't go on forums making silly comments like "you cannot even fight against our weakest player"... but anyways.. lets move on from that...

I hope your RL situations become less worrisome. Good luck, have fun.

Thanks bud, much appreciated. <3

• Just when I told I be quiet for few days from forums and then there is so many talks in again. X/

Those are silly challenges to put out on forums, I've never seen anyone foolish enough to accept them.

I did once but I got banned on forums, twice ^^ (Thats how you become a man King T.)

I want more challenge in donations8), who gives a brick about hammers and nails DONATE :love:!!!

• I see the usual suspects (GoT) have started their bragging-party again.

Sad, guys. Sad. None of the forum-kids on either side has ever achieved anything good with their silly posts except alienate potential allies. Hope that Dei Sw and GoT both learn that lesson this server (but have my doubts).

The way I see it the roman empire started to fall when Rome was sacked. Considering most of the resources and defenses flow through Verde's cap, that can be seen as the metaphorical 'Rome' in this battle. Credits should be given where credits are due. It was a nice defense and it was a great hammer. On its own this isn't a huge victory, but it can be if we make it count by following up.

More importantly, y'all need to learn how to post proper-sized reports: