[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts7 - Round 1

• Over confidence is for sure a very bad thing. it leads to demise.

Fear some time gets very useful, making people work really hard and make them pretty strong and resilient.

I see for the first time Other alliances on equal or better grounds with GoT. This time its other way around. GoT gona struggle for sure. Real test, they con;t fight whole server, having del sw keeping them busy all the time.
    And what i see other alliances are atleast on full agreement that let first get rid of GoT, then we will see who is gona win the server.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

Post was edited 1 time, last by kashi_AU ().

• Verde why did your alliance kill my capital off? I thought we were friends ;(

No he is my friend, he even considered to send me fakes, I was happy that he considered to actually look into my account and send something. :)

Numbers say all.

I can brag about this all day, as I have highest donations(ally push included) rate in the alliance 8), maybe server too :/- right now I´ve donated 34 millions altough I could donate 1mil per day but I´m poor guy with no gold now X/

Donator, Master res Pusher, Master of Feeding, Master of no attacks, Charity Worker, Ex-farm, Unfathomable

• damm you killed allot. yea that was one great week. and the previous to this one too. and i hope the comming week too.

enjoying the game, after a long time we are having continuous OPs, killing and being killed.

Change of taste, real old time servers. it seems The Sea jumped too to the party.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• damm you killed allot. yea that was one great week. and the previous to this one too. and i hope the comming week too.

enjoying the game, after a long time we are having continuous OPs, killing and being killed.

Change of taste, real old time servers. it seems The Sea jumped too to the party.

And we start week as we finished last one:D Now is our turn to answer on off OP... regulary we will try 2 capitals to zero this week, as we tried every week.

Defenders of the week

PUSH PUSH PUSH =))

No. Player(s) Points

1. FAXEx.gif 6497

2. Nestorx.gif 5172

3. Atratusx.gif 3676

4. Daniusx.gif 3046

5. Sulphurx.gif 2847

6. VOCx.gif 2815

7. Publicusx.gif 2602

8. Zecuanix.gif 1890

9. Ninjax.gif 1306

10. Valsamex.gif 1247

good luck,
    same TCristi

• our girls ask from you guys one kiss:* for each report i share, i am afraid to share it and not ask for payment... them are :evil:.

Same TCristi

8| We did not ask for such thing! Gold...diamonds...thats the language we know. We also talk PUSH...

Your brain automatically translates wtf but not LOL :/

Post was edited 1 time, last by #42 ().

• In other news, who is the hero that has been cating down the serial farm spiker known as JPardox?

I crashed 1.4k EI into one of his spiked farms yesterday in an effort to kill his hero and whatever else he had parked there. Quicker that bottom feeder is wiped off the map the better

Well it was a couple of GoT players who were doing that.

got to much of this person spiking and getting troops killed.
    Andrew actually we still have some people trying to take care of this Spiker account. Last time when we hit him there was defence as reinforcements there so i assume its a multi maybe could be wrong on the multi part.

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• As i was trying to figure out who reinforced the spiker Jpardox - i came across Danius having increased in def points close to how much off troops we lost on Jpardox. Not trying to throw shade over you guys but can you please elaborate? You guys defending a spiker? What is this about?

• As i was trying to figure out who reinforced the spiker Jpardox - i came across Danius having increased in def points close to how much off troops we lost on Jpardox. Not trying to throw shade over you guys but can you please elaborate? You guys defending a spiker? What is this about?

I doubt Del SW would deliberately have someone spike a farm. I am sure their leaders do not know if one of their members is doing it. Though at this point I cannot say, some of their leaders are very rude, some are not. Once cannot simply label everyone as "bad" just because of few bad eggs.

UK2 Round 11 - IGN BranStark - HoF holder for Overall: Rams (rank 3 on round completion)

UK3 Round 10 - IGN Morph - HoF holder for best players (def) (rank 2 on round completion)

• Sint ,

The player, JPardox, asked for help in defending GoT incomings and we decided to send a few troops; MM was sent.

Nevertheless, after some investigation, we realized that he was a spiker (small or big doesn’t matter, spikers are always s..m); a MM was sent to withdraw immediately but we lost access to the account and Danius was not online so was not possible to move his troops out. Serious efforts were made to withdraw all troops there.

We always run on a kill but, believe me, we would NEVER deliberately defend a spiker.

Sincere apologies. I'm not BSing you on this.

BR,

CA

Your brain automatically translates wtf but not LOL :/