SW announcement

• Dear TG team and all the players,

We would like to do an announcement and state some requests.

This year we have encountered similar problems as the last one. Accounts are being banned for no reason, some are released without punishment (and without a single "sorry" or compensation for hours and hours of being held in an unfair ban) and some are being heavily punished without chances for an appeal. Every single account receives a copy-paste impersonal message regardless what was the problem and whether at all there is a fault. Players are being further treated in a disrespectful and humiliating way, which causes complete loss of interest, frustration, and aggression. This is not a goal, which people are playing for.

Our last drop happened two days ago, when four of our top players were banned for "scripts and bots". Once complained, all of them got equal replies, which we are not allowed to share, of course. There was no time given for the appeal, punishment was just applied. No need to say that such handling not only breaks the law enforcement procedure, but also violates human rights.

Based on this and what keeps happening year after year our requests are following:

1. Official apologies in front of all the accounts which were banned for no reason and released without punishment, as well as apologies to the teams to which those accounts belonged to. In relation to this we'd like to see the responsible people to be punished in an appropriate way.

2. We demand a total and complete check of ALL the accounts on the TT server for presence of "scripts and bots" in a similar way as the banned accounts were. If you start "real" clearing, do it equally, not in a discriminating way. We also agree to have a pause in the server run so you can perform the necessary actions.

3. Our third request is to have a well developed and balanced system of punishments. This system should be open and known to all players and the punishments shouldn't not appear as a product of nazi-regime. In other words, do not place a sheer presence of whatever addon on a browser, which is not even used in game, and a regular bot usage into the same basket, do not give a capital punishment for a speed ticket.

4. In regards to the banned accounts. Since the very procedure of ban was violated and accounts were released with applied punishment without agreement of the owners, we request to setback the original state of those accounts before the ban. If you're unable to do it in easy way, make a roll back.

Until those requests are dealt with, we reject to use this product. Sorry, but we are tired to be treated as retarded kids.

With best regards,

SW team

• Если кто не понял, выборочно проверяют "нужные" аккаунты, найдя любое подобие модификации браузера, туже обезьяну, акк убивается. Убивается 5-10 нужных, аккаунтов, остальные нарушители, а это 90% сервера продолжают играть. Удачи вам в этой игруле.

• Есть выход, что б хоть немного ТГ оправдать себя - мы называем публично ники, вы называете публично название модификации браузера, за которые каждому убили акк. Если это не фишки, которыми пользуются большинство живых игроков, то вопросов нет

• Если кто непонял, выборочно проверяют "нужные" аккаунты, найдя любое подобие модификации браузера, туже обезьяну, акк убивается. Убивается 5-10 нужных, аккаунтов, остальные нарушители, а это 90% сервера продолжают играть. Удачи вам в этой игруле.

Ну так могут за тем же AdBlocker-ом забанить видимо...

• Administrator

Ameno

Just to bump it into notifications, so it's not ''unseen'' as most problems tend to be.

lkMFwPU.png

si4 2007/08 Vrba [ANCIENT]

si5 2012/13 orangutan [AK]

si2 2017/18 sph1nX / Blobfish [Midgard]

si1 2018 .iDKz! [RM]

com29 2018 sph1nX [UN-C]

com83 2018/19 Bacardi Time [DSC-IDTS]

TT Finals 2018/19 Witch King [Union]

Anglosphere6 2018/19 Fimbultyr [Bifrost]

• did templar knights retired ? havent seen him for long

FINALS :-Hamster.. BAD.. CERBERUS.. <3

COM INTERNATIONAL:- CWL/GOATS.. Warriors.. SGR<3

Action Speaks Louder Than Words

• hi, PriStoL wrote me on skype about this situation, i remember last year when Travian Games banned 500+ accounts from SPQR after a meta push at day 10, banned us for 3h and they gave us 30 golds for excuses.

i think travian game has to come here and ask excuses to SW meta, because is not good what is happening, pubblic excuses.

and for SW meta : i say here the same things i sayd to Pristol and Igor ( mamba ) on skype, don't delete, you will not gain anything with the delete, stay here and play.

Ameno

Templar Knight  

galadriel  

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De.x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas

Storia - History

- SAFIREN CORNER -

FINALS DISCUSSION THREAD

THE CORNER : FINALS
    Follow it for having every kind of information about Finals 2018/2019, and not only 8)

• Hi. This is just to confirm that I saw the thread. I am not ready to reply anything concrete yet, especially since the description is really general and doesn't give much details. Each case should be handled individually. Since I see that it has been created by Russian alliance, I would recommend owners of affected accounts to write email to admin@travian.ru with as many details as you can. I will also show that thread to the office and Customer Service team and we'll see what can be done about it.

Yes, Templar Knight retired, Ridder Huma is the new CM of COM domain.

Ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Hi. This is just to confirm that I saw the thread. I am not ready to reply anything concrete yet, especially since the description is really general and doesn't give much details. Each case should be handled individually. Since I see that it has been created by Russian alliance, I would recommend owners of affected accounts to write email to admin@travian.ru with as many details as you can. I will also show that thread to the office and Customer Service team and we'll see what can be done about it.

Yes, Templar Knight retired, Ridder Huma is the new CM of COM domain.

hi, this is created by russian alliance, but also italian alliances wrote here, and this is a community request, not only russians, this is happening in every meta, not only russia.

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas

Storia - History

- SAFIREN CORNER -

FINALS DISCUSSION THREAD

THE CORNER : FINALS
    Follow it for having every kind of information about Finals 2018/2019, and not only 8)

• Each case should be handled individually.

your admins will justify any ban in personal messages, if at all bother to answer something intelligible

• I will also show that thread to the office and Customer Service team and we'll see what can be done about it.

exclude all multi-hunters and change their policies towards customers?

• e9f1f7cd955bdf6db250498de61731e9.png

гламур (SysTEam) | no comments (SysTEam / Панды) | Pride (Lazio) | Агроном (Панды) | Торпеда (Панды) | Хитрый опоссум (Winter) | Creature (Winter) | IceScream (Winter) – 2017 | NotBAD (BAD) – 2018

The post was edited 1 time, last by NotBAD ().

• Good job TG. Lets ban all from RU community, who are in farm leaderboards. Fair play? Are you kidding?

The post was edited 3 times, last by Yowie: Removed swear ().

• Абсолютно не вижу смысла писать на администрацию. Складывается устойчивое впечатления, что администрация ничего не решает, не способна контролировать проект и просыпается только тогда, когда все совсем не работает. На столько безграмотного административного ресурса, прячущего свое неумение чем то управлять за отмалчиваниями, отдающего управление на откуп бессистемному конгломерату так называемых Мультихантеров, половина из которых вообще не представляет судить игру я ни в одном проекте не видел.

Комментировать реплики про русских топов и "так им и надо", наверное не стоило бы, но напомню, в прошлом году так же чувствовали себя Итальянцы. А комментаторов можно спросить, где теперь сервера их родных стран? В утиле? Для меня это однозначно последний ЧМ. Если сторона РУ команд примет решение о коллективном удалении, я его полностью поддержу. Такуе управление не достойно даже ведения домохозяйства в полностью автоматизированном доме.

П.С. Мой акк забанен не был.

Национальные проблемы индейского населения шерифа не интересуют.
    ру8 (2009-2010) Schah алл Зерг-V // ру8 (2010-2011) Schah алл MC // ру6 (2011-2012) Рыь // ру8 (2012-2013) Reitar алл Огры // Рукс (2013) Рысь в атаке алл Сказки // ру3 (2014-2015) Рысь алл EoR-ТМ
    ру8 (2014-2015) Рысь алл Ось Зла

• Is equality?
    You are in luck, you didnt see this in the qualification.

In the meantime you are talking about the equality as a using the highest percentage of bots,multi account etc??

Please explain to me

• Is equality?
    You are in luck, you didnt see this in the qualification.

In the meantime you are talking about the equality as a using the highest percentage of bots,multi account etc??

Please explain to me

Nothing to explain dude. Let them just crying and delete accounts :D

btw, who was banned?