Sites like getterplan

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • Hello all, do you know if there is any known software or utility besides gettertools, to plan offensive movements that could help OC? Like preset fakes after introducing objectives and online hours of attackers etc. If you know what I mean , something to make things easier(but legally)

Thanks

• There are other tools - but they're all worse than gt. Have yet to find one better - but then the issue is training all your players to use a new tool which is also very hard.

Personally I've always wanted a tool to calculate for me that large boots speed - but i've end up making a google dox for it. Didn't even have online tools for this one purpose... Even that travian-planner cannot be used for different targets different landings purpose :/

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• dont people use any utility to automatize planning with the data of travian?maybe in finals or whatever, when there is a higher level of activity

• How do you imagine auto planning?

OK so this is my guess, I introduce the cap villages of my enemy, I mark the actual targets, numbers of fakes/players and how many fakes I want in X village. and then I write the online schedule of my allies, their off villages, and program returns the launching times. I know Im a dreamer but I mean sure Im not the first to dream about it. Point would be to reduce work charge from OC.

Something like that, dont take it verbatim. Im not a programmer but only a player that would like to have fun and more often.

Best

• Exact, I believe what they likely do is - utilize google docs to build it up. And then punch numbers in gt. I'm sure others have built other tool too - but often when i see different tools, they're all in their own languages which is tough to work with. Also it's possible that those guys have not made their tool public.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro