More tools to edit farm list

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • Hello I could use more tools to edit farm list. Not that long back you could move farms between lists by "edit" button. What it does now it creates a copy in the second list. So it doubles the work, becouse now I need to delete the first one after copy is made. Could you guys please give us more tools to edit lists? Copy / Move button. Drag and drop option? Move / edit few positions at once? Would be wonderfull. Thanks.

• Farm lists need:

- Allowing to move farms between lists

- Mass edit (to change the troop numbers for a bunch of farms with one click)

- sword color filters (so you can choose all farms that their last attack was yellow sword/red sword)

- also I hope if they add this option in map so after right clicking on a village you can add it to farm list directly without being forced to open the village description module

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png