Does anyone else have problems buying gold?

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • Hi all,

for several months now I have been unable to buy gold across many servers and on 4 different devices.

Got the usual patronizing standard and unless reply of deleting cookies and clearing browser cache from plus support. Considering I reported it was across 4 devices including a brand new one, across chrome and Firefox and than more than one server this standard answer if clearly not very clever or useful.

So my question - is anyone else having the same or similar problems?

• I haven’t experienced any issues at all...My bank account would probably love it if I ever experienced any issues...

What exactly is not working for you?

- Can you not open the gold buying menu?

- Doesn’t get redirected to the payment option of your choosing?

- Something completely different?

• I had a setting "disable third party cookies" in my browser turned on, this caused the gold listing purchase menu not to show up and instead a little spinning buffer icon. I had to add the "pay-shop.traviangames.com" to the cookie allowed/whitelist to allow it to load. Hope this helps!