[Discussion] Legends on Tour 2019 Summit!

• sry, i have to disagree. Tournament is sooo packed - I doubt there's any strategy possible there. You cannot make enemies think that your attacks are fakes - when they might be defending a fake from another of the thousand+ active player.

Join a local server, wit 4 other metas and you'll know what's fun. You don't have to go to your local servers, you can go to someone else's local server - or better yet, come to international .com servers. Start a cross-domain forum post and prepare enemies. Honestly, if no finals - all the teams will return to .com domains. We had mightyRU, huns team - and so many other fun teams. Now it's us few metas fighting off in com1 server every year.

No strategy on finals?

Yeah, because coordinating 10x more people than on 1x server doesn't require any planning or strategy involved.

Better yet, there is where team effort counts most as you really can't do a lot solo, not nearly as close as you can on 1x servers.

You don't really have a clue until you experience it first hand, or better yet get a role to coordinate something.

Still, it's largely a thing of personal prefference. Both can be fun or a complete disaster.

• If you think "finals server problem dont matters for all another" - you are wrong and do very big mistake.

Turkish player have the same problem with ww defin their speed ealier in this feb. What tg do? Nothing.

If you will have same - they do it the same.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• I bet they don't even keep track of BP spawn locations. Any meta from tournament would just destroy a normal server, without other teams being able to have a building plan to participate in the WW race. Though I have heard that Russian "normal" servers are quite of high level.

• Tournament meta will indeed destroy any regular server by sheer numbers. There is equal amount of skills and knowledge on either type of server, maybe some more dedication on tournament side and leadership willing and capable of spending enormous amount of time and coordinate thousands players. There is also annoying level of arrogance which your post clearly demonstrated. Funny that out of all people you told fnx that he does not know BP locations.

• I bet they don't even keep track of BP spawn locations. Any meta from tournament would just destroy a normal server, without other teams being able to have a building plan to participate in the WW race. Though I have heard that Russian "normal" servers are quite of high level.

i mean yeah, sure we dont multi or use tech accounts or have accounts churning roman scouts so as someone can kill it to get top attacker as much as tourney, but keeping track of BP location, artifacts and Plan spawns? are you sure you arent being too full of yourself ?

A tournament team cannot just steamroll well established meta, but i hope you guys will try to show us i guess.

Com4(2018-19) - The Force

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force

SpaceLizard and EarthlyGoat ;)

• or have accounts churning roman scouts so as someone can kill it to get top attacker as much as tourney

Partially true, but those who form an organized meta with actual goals don't really tolerate this type of behavior. That's mostly done by those who come with no goal with the exception of this, and even those aren't really that many.

It's mostly the same people over and over again, which is kind of sad.

I don't assume you have an account on finals, but this is how the top20 of off/def looks like at the moment.

BpzX0l4.png

Ranks 1, 3, 5, 10 and 20 are the abusers of the offensive statistics.

The defensive one however is a bit more disgusting.

ZPaQk4b.png

Ranks 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10 and 11 are the abusers of defensive statistics.

Those who are abusing are mostly in no team or some random team of very few individuals, there are exceptions, but that's mostly the case.

I'd really like to see Emerik discuss this type of disgusting behavior in Munich as well, since I know some have really worked hard and spent many sleepless nights to achieve what they have, while others resorted to breaking the rules to achieve the same and better.

• No strategy on finals?

Yeah, because coordinating 10x more people than on 1x server doesn't require any planning or strategy involved.

Also my point. 10x more people - 10x more defenders, 10x more attackers and on 2x the speed, you'll cease analyzing and defend what matters. In com 1x servers however, we have the time to analyze the attacks. And more importantly - we have time to fool each other.

Last year during one ops we had enough time to analyze enough attackers that, we left our two 1M wwk builders - UD/UA/UT, and all the other wwks vulnerable to predicted fakes while we defended one target successfully to kill off over 2M off troops.

I'm sure you guys got strategies too - like landing accounts together which we don't require at all to create strong holds right from start. Using all sorts of techs for pushing arties. Fighting for areas of potential trainers spawn, potential Unique spawns, potential plans spawns (or buying and selling artifacts?) - but in our casual 1x servers - we sneak catapults villages in those areas. Probably for most parts, Finals strategies are more like where to setup a brute force. Which arti should we try to steal for the win using our brute force and etc etc. And I'm sure leaders from finals got a lot more time on their hands, and if they come to .com with all the tech usages they'll beat any regular .com teams. but what i'm saying is - all those teams can face off each other in regular .coms so that once a while there's some other interesting com servers to talk about. Like it's kinda weird that in finals no teams challenge each other for a 1v1 or 2v2 or 1v1v1v1 servers. In .com we've got this - we go challenge other metas to join us in our servers.

I bet they don't even keep track of BP spawn locations. Any meta from tournament would just destroy a normal server, without other teams being able to have a building plan to participate in the WW race. Though I have heard that Russian "normal" servers are quite of high level.

Child - when we used to steal artifacts from cross-quadrants based on their spawn - finals was not yet invented. I've been to qualifications and have seen UD laying around on 2x speed for 6 whole hours! In com1, I don't recall the last time it took more than 4hours to clear all uniques. And com1's 1x speed.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Child - when we used to steal artifacts from cross-quadrants based on their spawn - finals was not yet invented. I've been to qualifications and have seen UD laying around on 2x speed for 6 whole hours! In com1, I don't recall the last time it took more than 4hours to clear all uniques. And com1's 1x speed.

I explicitly talking about building plans to build WW aka BP spawnings, which are fought over in finals (which release at day 200/speed), not about the artefacts trainers/unique diet etc.

I'm not familiar with com1 level of play, as far as I can tell in GT is seems like another dead server with 300 active players chiefing natars and own alliance members mainly.

• I explicitly talking about building plans to build WW aka BP spawnings, which are fought over in finals (which release at day 200/speed), not about the artefacts trainers/unique diet etc.

I'm not familiar with com1 level of play, as far as I can tell in GT is seems like another dead server with 300 active players chiefing natars and own alliance members mainly.

well, you talked about BP whose spawns are all constant and at 1x lvl due to the spaces not being packed without squares, they literally fall at the same spot every time. So I told you about Uniques which are a lot more random and those could be fought over.

Stealing plans in 1x is not easy since you require to control the area since you know exactly where they spawn. You nearly always beat enemies to the spawns since you can calculate their times and yours - and if it was not good, you drop a cataupults village to help you out. We have still stolen a couple from cross- quads on spawns - but later into game they're not highest priority steals since due to high travel times and wonder being in queues + another plan moveable to the wonder while you're travelling - the plans steal is not exactly super useful in 1x regular servers.

Also if you want to take a look into com1, here you can have a better picture to see what those 300 player achieved in terms of ww defense while feeding at 1x level. (PS: there was only 1 player using techs - and a few enemies using storage villages for wwks).

https://docs.google.com/spread…PqrNcz7I/edit?usp=sharing

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Not the right thread to be measuring your ding-dongs, don't you think?

It's obvious you two won't come to an agreement so pointless to even continue. ^ ^

• Not the right thread to be measuring your ding-dongs, don't you think?

It's obvious you two won't come to an agreement so pointless to even continue. ^ ^

well, i wasn't initially trying to compare ding dongs. I was just trying to point out that due a lot of breathing room in 1x com servers, there's a possibility of a lot newer strategies. And I do really hope someday these other big metas have some duels together in regular com servers. One can always wish. We could of course then also bring over our team and win as underdogs :evil:

• Stealing plans in 1x is not easy since you require to control the area since you know exactly where they spawn.

Exactly, it requires a lot of strategy and teamwork to do so, and it did happen in finals 2016. In finals you've more players available for shortwar, since small trainers are already reached limit by maximum possible wwk players with 24 hours trainer rotation. You pretty much already won the game if you get all Building plans, no ww hammer will make you win the game anymore, since you can't build your own WW.

TDsgl5o.png

• Why are you stating the obvious? Everyone knows that if you get all 13 plans it's game over - and in previous servers a lot of times we've tried to steal all the plans, it's been tried against us too when we were weak - but it's something impossible due to the known coordinates and teams prepared to move the plan to wonder with less than 2 hours. We have analyzed enough coordinates in the past to know what spawns where. And winning all those zones across cross quads is not something that you'll either have players for or the resources for. Requires a central strong hold over all 4 quadrants - and players willing to go to grey zone which you lack. But maybe if these dedicated players from finals grace the usual servers with their presence :huh: you'd see what more tactics could be unveiled. Give me one dedicated team on this finals of yours - and let me show you something else that would tilt the favors to one side. You so called self appointed masters of strats X/

• Exactly, it requires a lot of strategy and teamwork to do so, and it did happen in finals 2016.

Prior to 2016 finals, one well known russian team figured out that plans are landing on the same location and took 8 put of 13, yeah, not all. The team had 144 accounts at that time if i remember correctly, played competitive slow server on ru domain and ended up loosing. They never ever set a foot on the tournament. A few months later Ru tournament team applied the strategy on finals, with great success, but they were not the team who discovered the set up.

A year later, when the knowledge reached all TT metas it was indeed fun to watch something fresh and never done in game before. Turned out it was not the best team who got the best results as the plans don't actually spawn at exact location but by some unannounced algorithm and popped up in different spots.

So much for your example of superior team and the value of strategy.

• This condescending player Strategic also played comx a while ago. Only thing he did the entire server was spike farms. Talks so much, does so little.

They see me rolling
    They hating

• that would be great

I'd personally prefer if the thread went back to discussing topics for the legends on tour summit. =\

¬¬¬¬
    Hear No Evil (Chaotic War Lords / GOATs) :wolf:

¬
    respect for Wild, GoDz, IM, SGR, Gold, Infamous, REST, Dacia, AoW, MC, etc.
    Miss those good old pro players.

• I only wish TG didn't butcher my idea of Tourney server. I suggested more of a bracket thing rather than the groups a la soccer style tourney they have now. Qualies are a joke anyway. I wanted the champions of regular servers to face each other in a championship tournament. Right now its just you you enter qualies and play "just enough" to get an invite and even then there are plenty of random gifted invites.

..And that is the Final Word.

• I'm not familiar with com1 level of play

Any meta from tournament would just destroy a normal server,

Hmm, forming opinion without knowledge? Not sure it is the best quality of a "strategic" leader of an alliance. Would like to see tourney guys to join regular servers - it should be interesting (as long as number of players will be comparable).

Anyway, good luck to Emerik. Hope it will facilitate player's requests to be conveyed to TG.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Hmm, forming opinion without knowledge? Not sure it is the best quality of a "strategic" leader of an alliance. Would like to see tourney guys to join regular servers - it should be interesting (as long as number of players will be comparable).

Anyway, good luck to Emerik. Hope it will facilitate player's requests to be conveyed to TG.

Considering average meta in tournament is 1k+ accounts, neither are they just a bundle of random players. I don't think any normal server can handle a meta from finals, you've 5 to choose from.