Require a phone number to register to combat multi accounting

• I think most self respecting players are sick of multi accounts that seem to dominate the game. I imagine if a phone number/confirmation text was needed to register, the number of multies would take a huge drop.

• But then again, what if someone doesn't use phone at all?

2nd try of MarkokraM, hopefully i won't delete it in rage again. It took me 3 weeks to do it last time.

Tired of borrowing lols account from others :(

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms --------- luckily dualing with PabloTheGod:)

• It's a decent idea imo. But I still feel like more thought needs to be put into this idea to make it solid.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• sounds good unless and until u have too many numbers

And coming from place here having three four cellphone numbers is a common thing

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results ~ Albert Einstein
    It's a strange logic yet contagious

• sounds good unless and until u have too many numbers

And coming from place here having three four cellphone numbers is a common thing

Well, at least, some people instead of having 100 multies per account will got 3 multis per account. Sounds more fair anyway...

• even if people have multiple phone numbers, this would still make a difference as an additional tool for travian, not instead of current tools, I think it's a good idea

• Would decrease the issue quite greatly yes, but still you got friends... though they would think you're an idiot, but mine already know that. 8)

RHzllUN.jpg

Thought I made it,

but I'm feeling stupid now.
    Drinking till I'm falling,

cause my mind is so polluted now.
    I just wanna be free.