Require a phone number to register to combat multi accounting

• I think most self respecting players are sick of multi accounts that seem to dominate the game. I imagine if a phone number/confirmation text was needed to register, the number of multies would take a huge drop.

• It's a decent idea imo. But I still feel like more thought needs to be put into this idea to make it solid.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

The one and only, Teutobod.

• sounds good unless and until u have too many numbers

And coming from place here having three four cellphone numbers is a common thing

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results ~ Albert Einstein
    It's a strange logic yet contagious

• sounds good unless and until u have too many numbers

And coming from place here having three four cellphone numbers is a common thing

Well, at least, some people instead of having 100 multies per account will got 3 multis per account. Sounds more fair anyway...

• even if people have multiple phone numbers, this would still make a difference as an additional tool for travian, not instead of current tools, I think it's a good idea

• Would decrease the issue quite greatly yes, but still you got friends... though they would think you're an idiot, but mine already know that. 8)

tumblr_static_85925g0bn2sckws4ks4008kk8.png

si4 2007/08 Vrba [ANCIENT]

si5 2012/13 orangutan [AK]

si2 2017/18 sph1nX / Blobfish [Midgard]

si1 2018 .iDKz! [RM]

com29 2018 sph1nX [UN-C]

com83 2018/19 Bacardi Time [DSC-IDTS]

TT Finals 2018/19 Witch King [Union]

Anglosphere6 2018/19 Fimbultyr [Bifrost]