[COM] Poll is closed! - Nomination: The Legend of 2018

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • We invite you to nominate players who achieved distinguished results in their building / offense / defense / coordination tactics. Defeated most enemies, built the biggest army or greatest empire ever. Been the most successful leader or coordinator.

More information here: [COM] Legends Awards 2018

You can find the poll in this post [COM] Poll is open! - Nomination: The Legend of 2018

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ridder Huma ().

• Brezzok from GOATZ on com4 : Best offensive coordinator.

I am not much of a writer but he is responsible for coordinating offensive operations all server to decimate all competition on com4. He also give WWs to noobs like me :D

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

Post was edited 1 time, last by [CWL/GOAT] SmirkingJay ().

• CATEGORY: The Legend of 2018

PLAYER: Try To Stop Us (forum name Gilded_Goat)

WHY: On the fire and sand 3x server on the international domain they achieved what most can only dream of. They were rank 1 attacker on the server by over double, and they were the best raiders i have ever seen on any server! And they were playing gaul tribe - no OP huns or teutons. And they revived the Ghost Hammer!!!

EVIDENCE: He has his entire server recorded on youtube available for all to watch - they are really good travian videos. Link below.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDurisbane
    FURTHER EVIDENCE: Attached images

• I nominate our lovely crazy australian.
    His name is Brezzok, and he has worked tiresome this server. All we initially wanted was a chill server, to enjoy some travian, but my oh my, our offensive accounts really got to go to work this server. They had to launch daily attacks, so far they've done over a few thousand real attacks on the enemy, with of course, countless fake attacks.

If theres anyone who deserves a medal for 2018, it's Brezzok. He has really pushed on for us in GOATS to win this server. And by the way, for his amazing offensive work, me as a DC haven't had to do much, so thank you Brezzok! For letting me relax all server long! (Even though I have more pop and troops than you ;) )

Builder of spearmen, betrayer of the Teutonic Knight, slayer of the Equites Imperatoris, the name is Shammybear:evil:

• I'd like to nominate Brezzok from Goats on TS4. He's an actual genius. You know, the kind that speaks (a language known as brezzokish) and make no sense, but their orders and ideas are just brilliant once played out. He's outstanding, and a true team player. He goes above and beyond to see the success of all.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Blazed ().

• I don't know him but i like all this Brezzok thing.

I want to see Brezzok in Munich!

• We have played togeather im sure

Your old CWL or other of same name

Our player ELE of old cwl ally went last year

Oh no man, i only play italian servers

But i like you anyway, keep rocking bro!

• Ciccio_Shady_IT for what he's doing on TT.

Nobody comes close to the effort, time and dedication this man puts in planning an offensive operation.

Coordinating 1 premade team is one thing, but coordinating ~800 people from a meta with players accross the globe that never played together, that's something on a completely different level.

• Ciccio_Shady_IT for what he's doing on TT.

Nobody comes close to the effort, time and dedication this man puts in planning an offensive operation.

Coordinating 1 premade team is one thing, but coordinating ~800 people from a meta with players accross the globe that never played together, that's something on a completely different level.

Wow, i did not expect this nomination, i’m really surprised!

Thank you a lot, the hard work behind this things are of every player and every leader of uollas meta, i want to say thank you again to every member of uollas meta. And for me is already a lot to be nominated for this , thank you, really.

Edit : Finals started on 15.11.18, i don t know if i can be included in this

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

Post was edited 2 times, last by Ciccio_Shady_IT ().

• No jokes today.  

I want to nominate Peter of Brezzok account of GOAT alliance on Com4.   Forum name is [ cwl ] Brezzok

My dual and i came to com4 just to play with Peter. He lives, breathes, sleeps and dreams Travian and when he dedicates himself to being our leader, it is complete dedication. He is the OC who hits first and often. He leads from the front.

In Travian we get to choose who we will follow. GOATS follow Pete into battle.

Go Pete!! You are the captain of our navy.

Sandra/GalaxySong/DJ and a Song