[Anglosphere] Vote: Inspiration 2018

• I nominate TG/Wonka.. Usx/Beta/Anglox

for this award. He has been an inspiration for me...taking me under his wing and teaching me all he knows. I was a green player when he..yes I said he..asked me to dual on what i considered the best acct in the best alliance. I dont know what he saw in me to make him choose me..but I'm glad he did...since that day he has been very open with his knowledge and happy to share it...most people view TG as a bad guy in this game..but I know first hand he is not a bad guy..he is an ambassador..and I will play my game trying to replicate his greatness!...so look out!

• I would like to nominate DaegontheSnake

Even just his MM's would be enough to inspire anyone, he really knows how to keep everyone motivated and working together as a team. Has to do all this whilst putting up with Noobhol too - so basically a perfect leader ^^

Guess we can't share IGM's though. So if you know, you know.

Speaking of Noobhol, I would also like to nominate him - Marksy_UK

He really inspires us all to keep defending our villages and artefacts at all costs - Even putting his own hammers on the line like a true hero :D

Too bad none of the reports work anymore though :(

• So... When do I get my 50 gold for coming 3rd in a 3 horse race? :D

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Hello!

We will fix the prizes when we have had some sleep. It has unfortunately been a couple of busy days for me and I apologize for the delay.

Kind regards,

Stellamini