End of Server Awards

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • Hi everyone,

With the GoT win i thought it would be a nice idea to have an award thread, and so i have nicked the standard text - so lets get it rolling.

IGN (single or dual-account):

Your Set-up and Achievements:

Alliance:

Best Alliance (Not your own):

Best Player on the Server:

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance:

Best Opponent (offensive):

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance:

Best Opponent (defensive):

Best Leader (Your own):

Best Leader (Not your own):

Stupidest Decision:

Most Underrated:

Best Noob:

Most Overrated:

Biggest disappointment:

Memorable Moment of the server:

Soundtrack to your server:

Thanks

AzraelZ

(I'll post mine after the first post so as to not double post)

• Alright let me be the first to post here

IGN (single or dual-account): Morph (dual with Brandon)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Defensive. First to reach 1 million teuton spears in my alliance (probably server wide as well). Broke HoF record with 2 million defense points. And one of the only two people to cross the 2 million marker for defense points

Alliance: GoT

Best Alliance (Not your own): S4TW

Best Player on the Server: Depends on what category we going for. Everyone of the top players did an excellent job cannot say one name

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Hulk, definitely hulk

Best Opponent (offensive): Was not much into offensive so not sure who did the most from the opponent side, I do remember a massive hammer from either MM or S4TW, award goes to him/her

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Sadly, I wanna be the best defensive player, but Tazar got this achievement since we were out of gold and got lazy :D

Best Opponent (defensive): Mr. Muffin

Best Leader (Your own): If I do not write Amers (motay) name he will not talk to me for days :D

Best Leader (Not your own): S4TW leadership

Stupidest Decision: Getting lazy and not spending money when we were 150k troops ahead of Tazar :D

Most Underrated: Amer, although his hammer hit an iron mine on the WW, he was bashed around a lot for it. Not his fault the WW went to 0 before his hammer arrived

Best Noob: Amer, he hit a iron mine with massive hammer on WW :D

Most Overrated: Amers Hammer :D

Biggest disappointment: Didnt make number 1 on defense :'(

Memorable Moment of the server: The first time our spear count reached 1 million, or Amer hitting Iron mine

Soundtrack to your server: Not much into music, so sorry :)

UK2 Round 11 - IGN BranStark - HoF holder for Overall: Rams (rank 3 on round completion)

UK3 Round 10 - IGN Morph - HoF holder for best players (def) (rank 2 on round completion)