No alliances listed in Treasury

• bug seen also on com4

no such issue on the now ended com1

¬¬¬¬
    Hear No Evil (Chaotic War Lords / GOATs) :wolf:

¬
    respect for Wild, GoDz, IM, SGR, Gold, Infamous, REST, Dacia, AoW, MC, etc.
    Miss those good old pro players.

• Yeah what an annoying bug :rolleyes:

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

The one and only, Teutobod.

• sommerfuglen has this issue on her list to check. It may take her a day or two though to get an answer but she is on it.

Thank you for making it clear that sommer is a lady ... Been thinking that she's a guy for so long lol.

Anyone else here fooling me into thinking you're a guy? ... REVEAL YOURSELVES!

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

• I’m a girl

Crunch I'd never believe you even if you send me a pic of what you got down there lol :D