Looking for a fun game :)

• Hi there guys and gals, how are ya'll doing? :)

I'm finishing college in the next few days and decided to play a round of Travian again, after aprox. 6 or 7 years not touching it at all (tough times, lol).

I'm wondering if alliances that take newbies and teach (mentor) them still exist? :) I remember back in my days, we were a well formed and organized alliance that took in a few newbies every round.

We would mentor them and later, if they "proved themselves" welcome them to our "family". This was literally my childhood which created many new friends for me, and also a few foes. :) I wonder if anything

like this still exist in this game? Sadly, none of my friends play anymore so I'm looking for a new group to join and have fun. :)

Honestly, Travian changed a bit from what I remember, strategies probably differ from what we knew back then and it'll take some time for me to adjust to the game...

So, is there a well formed alliance that is going to play on this server and has a spot for a new member? :) I'd very much like to join, I promise, you won't regret it. :)

~ Dave

• Nowadays, there are not so many new players. TG has to close some servers, usually they combine servers based on language and/or region. But, you will easily find an ally to play if you are active and want to learn. Good luck!

Too lazy to write furter :D
    Ruby - TT 2016 Qualify RU (Cerber)

Ruby - TT Final 2016 (BAD)

Ares - UK-2 2016/17 (Olympia)

Piccolo - RUX 2018 (Mafia)
    Piccolo - PLX 2018 (Armata)
    Kronos - TT 2018 Qualify RU (Cerber)
    Ares - Anglosphere-6 2018/19 (Olympia)