Calculation of Hero XP while defending

• It seems that TG have changed the way XP is distributed between the heroes in a village and it is no longer distributed evenly between them all. I can't find on the forum where and when it was changed. Can someone help me, please?

How is it distributed now? Is it a function of the amount of troops one has defending, or is it a function of the number of troops from the village where the hero was launched, or something else entirely?

• Hi Mullion,

That issue was bought to our notice this morning. It was meant to be included in the lastest change log but was missed for some reason.

The hero xp mechanic has changed away from even experience for all heroes in a battle.

The change makes it so heroes only get as much experience points as the player gets defense points. I.e. It now depends on how many troops (crop supply value) the player brought to the battle.

This is as much as I know at this time.

I hope this helps.

• It helps explain the weird results recently. But it doesn't explain why TG has once again screwed some players in the middle of a server with no notice.

I do wish they wouldn't make major changes like this in the middle of a round. It is like playing a game of rugby and having the scoring rules changed at 10 minutes after half time.

• It helps explain the weird results recently. But it doesn't explain why TG has once again screwed some players in the middle of a server with no notice.

I do wish they wouldn't make major changes like this in the middle of a round. It is like playing a game of rugby and having the scoring rules changed at 10 minutes after half time.

You get what you are worth. How does it screw someone over? The only ones losing something through this are multi users. Are you one? Or am i missing some mechanics here?

Biggest Noob of them all

• Essentially, some players don't raid, and others are unlucky in that they constantly manage to send their hero to fake rather than real defences. These players rely on WW Natar attacks to level up their hero during endgame.

I am sure you have played alongside a few of those kind of players in your time.

• I thought this mechanic had been in for ages... as in years.

Maybe I just assumed it was this way due to the defence point changes.

Anyway, it's good. Saves the leeches only sending a completely useless hero to a big defence and getting the rewards for no loss.

• lol

Screenshot_16.jpg

com83(beta): rastogi2008

com29(NYS5x): Slavefactory

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

• Essentially, some players don't raid, and others are unlucky in that they constantly manage to send their hero to fake rather than real defences. These players rely on WW Natar attacks to level up their hero during endgame.

You only need hero level 25, really, which almost anybody should have by endgame. The rest is just a bonus.

This was usually an issue from my perspective, that some sent a lot of def and then someone just sent hero and got equal points.

I am sure you have played alongside a few of those kind of players in your time.

I dont know if its me having bad luck or being trouble magnet, but even when playing anvil, my hero gets maxed pretty early :D so i never had this issue.

P.s. i dont know why but your name and pic looks familiar. Meep?

Biggest Noob of them all

• These players rely on WW Natar attacks to level up their hero during endgame.

From a leadership perspective, I'd argue the need to put defense troops into the WW in order to help gain hero levels is a bonus rather than a drawback.

• Hello. sorry to open this old post again, but i want to ask a "what if" in the case of a hero defending his own village with several allied troops without hero, the experience will be lost?

• from what i've seen from early game: yes.

Eperience distribution is directly linked to the amount of defense (crop) is provided by one player.

Only Hero = 6 crop = percentual distribution of experience based on how much offense was killed.

In your case; the game would try to distribute a large amount of experience the defenders that are missing their hero (because they have a large amount of def in crop present). But since no hero is there, the experience will just vanish and will not get re-distributed to the one party that has his hero stationed.

Now.. i havent tested it, but this is what i have witnessed from several gameworlds in the beginning and im pretty certain this is how the xp-system works :)

-- Ich hab seit 13 Jahren, 13 Monaten und 13 Tagen --

-- Keine Nacht geschlafen, was mich wach hält ist der Wahnsinn --

:rom08: Nephilim Dreamteam :rom08:

W3 Nephilim - SuF 2019/2020 - Sieg

W1 XOXO - MINA 2020

They hate us, cause they ain't us..

• So basically TG lowered hero level on average (as some xp which were picked by someone before vanish now). As much as I like fair distribution I hate that to be wasted.