Hero Experience Changes

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • Good evening,

From the announcement it is unclear how the experience points will be received by the hero if i have troops from two villages defending a third village. Let's say, they are even in terms of crop consumption and the hero's home village is village A. If the defense kills off 100 crops worth of attackers, does my hero only get 50 experience points and the rest will go to thin air due to 50% of the defense being from my other village?

• Hello, CookieMonsterChase,

experience points will be given for all troops that are in defense. So in your example when only your troops defend from two different villages, hero will get 100 experience points. It is calculated the same way that defense points are calculated.