Problema heroe

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • Soy el unico que no puede usar el heroe? No me aparece en la aldea asignada aunque lo tenga ahi y me salga q está en la aldea natal... No me deja hacer aventuras ni me aparece para atacar con el, solo me deja cambiarle las chanclas, betadine...

Jugador del speed 3 con Mumakil. Speed 4,5,6 y algunos más. Con el Nick bAdBoY y Bardock. GOHAN en LEONES. Rianu en el ultimo F&S. Eren Jaegüer en el PANDORA X2.

• Soy el unico que no puede usar el heroe? No me aparece en la aldea asignada aunque lo tenga ahi y me salga q está en la aldea natal... No me deja hacer aventuras ni me aparece para atacar con el, solo me deja cambiarle las chanclas, betadine...

Hay EL_ARIETE_REBELDE, Sorry can you speak english? I dont understand with your language. Thank you.

Best Regard

Xaviera

• I can't use the heroe since 20 hours ago, I talked with support but I haven't answer.

Jugador del speed 3 con Mumakil. Speed 4,5,6 y algunos más. Con el Nick bAdBoY y Bardock. GOHAN en LEONES. Rianu en el ultimo F&S. Eren Jaegüer en el PANDORA X2.

• I can't use the heroe since 20 hours ago, I talked with support but I haven't answer.

I think, you have to message multihunter or email admin about probably the bug "can't use the hero". Please screen shoot the bug and send to multihunter or admin.

Best Regard

Xaviera