Week 5

Week 6

Week 7

Weeks 8 - 9

Week 10

Week 11

Week 12

Week 13 (Easter ceasefire) (current)

Look, I'm bored and enjoy tables. Here's an overview of the top 20 alliances on Ts7. How much value do these tables present? Zero. Is the server four days old? Yes.

Week 1

Defense and Raiding are set at zero for the first week as Beginner's Protection is still in effect (gold for everyone!)

This table is correct as of Sunday 27th January. I will try to update the table weekly on the Sunday.

Once players settle down, I'll present the confederacies rather than separate wings. The table will be sorted by ranking rather than quadrants.

Alliance Overview

Alliance No. of Players Rank Ø Population Rank Offense Rank Defense Rank Plundered
    NW SW
    (Something Wicked)
    21 a1_9.png 160 3,367
    517 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    NW HFB
    (Happy Flappy Birds)
    19 #11 169 3,220
    #11 728 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    SW DeI Sw
    (Divide et Impera)
    30 a1_1.png 174 5,210 a2_1.png 2,018 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    SW LaP-GoT
    (Game of Thrones)
    23 a1_5.png 181 4,171 a2_6.png 826 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    SW SoS
    (Game of Thrones)
    21 a1_6.png 183 3,842 #21 203 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    SW GoT
    (Game of Thrones)
    20 a1_7.png 179 3,573 a2_6.png 1,076 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    SW The Hood
    (Game of Thrones)
    16 #12
    158 2,532 #22
    184 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    SW DeI Sw A
    (Divide et Impera)
    17 #16 127 2,155 #15 601
    a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    SW SWR
    (South-West Raiders)
    13 #17 155 2,019 a2_7.png 930 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    NE Camelot
    (Camelot)
    33 a1_2.png 153 5,061 a2_4.png 1,315 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    NE MARINES
    (Marines)
    32 a1_3.png 155 4,971 #13 695 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    NE TSE
    (The Soaring Eagles)
    26 a1_4.png 163 4,227 a2_3.png 1,589 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    NE = TCF =
    (The Chosen Few)
    21 a1_8.png 163 3,422 a2_2.png 1,611 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    NE T.S.
    (Thunderstruck)
    12 #13 208 2,498 a2_9.png 817 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    NE doap
    (Demons of Another Planet)
    9 #20 127 1,142 #17 406 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    SE The SEA
    (The South-East Alliance)
    20 a1_10.png 168 3,356 #23 151 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    SE Rebels™
    (Rebellions)
    17 #14 146 2,486 #14 651 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    SE YEET
    (Master Jews)
    14 #15 159 2,223 a2_10.png 775 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    SE Vik
    (Vikings)
    9 #18 180 1,617 #19 305 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -
    SE SES
    (South-East Sellswords)
    13 #19 119 1,541 #18 360 a3_1.png - a4_1.png -

SoS, GoT, LaP-GoT and The Hood are all allied under the Game of Thrones confederacy.

DeI Sw and DeI Sw A are allied under the Divide et Impera confederacy.

Game of Thrones and Divide et Impera are pre-formed from other servers.

TSE is pre-formed from another server.

The SEA, YEET and Vik have agreed a non-aggression pact.

Conclusion

There isn't one. It's day four. However, if you're planning to join the server late, perhaps you can get an idea where might be best to settle. The NE and SW look by far the most competitive.

20 top 100 players and 23 top 100 offense players are unaffiliated with these alliances.

Any outlandish predictions for how the server will pan out?

If anyone actually looks at this, let me know if there's any changes you'd like to be made to a future table.

• Guess I'll made an outlandish prediction (after 4 days)

SW and HFB have plenty of members to absorb in the NW, both of them stay apart, but neither are winning contenders. They end up backing the NE after the SW settles.

DeI and GoT settle down. GoT is the aggressor and tries to take down DeI, but can't finish the job. In the end-game, they both see the NE as the bigger threat.

TSE, TS and TCF form a non-official alliance. They pick off the weaker of Camelot or Marines, and they absorb the stronger players from the other after the battle ends. They present the main rival to GoT/DeI.

The south-east is a mess. No real worthy alliance forms, but there's plenty of small scuffles throughout the server.

In the end, GoT win the server. DeI second, and the NE third after taking most of the hits from GoT/DeI. SW/HFB have a WW, but are backing the NE to win on their behalf.

This is based on nothing but my imagination. Sorry for offending half of the server. :)

• In the end, GoT win the server. DeI second, and the NE third after taking most of the hits from GoT/DeI. SW/HFB have a WW, but are backing the NE to win on their behalf.

When you play the Game of Thrones, you win, or you die. There is no middle ground.

• Guess I'll made an outlandish prediction.

SW and HFB have plenty of members to absorb in the NW, both of them stay apart, but neither are winning contenders.

Oh boy oh boy, I hope you like the taste of hat!

;)

p.png?size_mode=5
    Current server: Salgexicon on Anglosphere 7. (For prior servers, see profile.)

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• Prove me wrong PPE,

I've already invalidated your initialism, again :p.

When this server consolidates I want daily praise for my hilarious alliance descriptions.

p.png?size_mode=5

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• # Alliance Amount of 2nd villages Quadrant
    3 (11, 14, 15) GoT (& wings) 18 South West
    10 T.S. 5 North East
    9 TFC 3 North West
    2 MARINES 1 North East
    29 3 1 South East
    32 ABM 1 North West

It is day 7, we're officially one week in and the first players have been settling their 2nd villages.

Walls will not hold the winter

UK3 Round 10 - IGN Smith & Jones - HoF holder (III/IV): Gaul Hammer Records

Post was edited 1 time, last by John92 ().

• The more tables the merrier. Awesome. I was contemplating including some kind of '2nd village' statistic somewhere. The linked alliance names are a nice touch!

# Alliance Amount of 2nd villages Quadrant
    3 (11, 14, 15) GoT (& wings) 18 South West
    10 T.S. 5 North East
    9 TFC 3 North East
    2 MARINES 1 North East
    29 3 1 South East
    32 ABM 1 North West

It is day 7, we're officially one week in and the first players have been settling their 2nd villages. Seems like SW and NE have the fast runners.

TFC are North West. Seems it's just the South West who have the fast runners! An impressive number of day-7 settles in GoT.

You're on thin ice, Burn. Any more changes and your alliance name will be replaced with placeholder text in my table.

I couldn't help myself ;) .

I promise that our alliance will eventually have an actual name and tag for you. In the short run, I suggest the placeholder "eventual server victors," for the sake of accuracy.

p.png?size_mode=5

• I promise that our alliance will eventually have an actual name and tag for you. In the short run, I suggest the placeholder "eventual server victors," for the sake of accuracy.

If you think this has a happy ending... you haven't been paying attention.

• Sure. The alliance will win a game eventually, everyone gets a lucky break.

Clearly it's not this server, but another five or six more years? No problem. We're routing for you. :thumbup::)

Oh no, my own words twisted beyond recognition!

Your entry into the daily contest is invalid though because you forgot to end your message with #wordplaywednesday. Thankfully. I'd hate to lose my own contest.

If you think this has a happy ending... you haven't been paying attention.

The more you tighten your grip, John92, the more star systems will slip through your fingers.

p.png?size_mode=5

• By the look of server states and GoT numbers and domination of the first week cropper grabbing contest, it seems an another walkover server.

@Burninator hows you doing, need a push for building settlers.

where Odinloki team settled , quad. The only decent name i have seen till now. will you able to bring some competition to the server.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• Winter is here. And The Burninator can never make up his mind.

You know me <3

@Burninator hows you doing, need a push for building settlers.

What I really need is CP, but I won't turn down free resources ;)

I'm bad at this game. Ask anyone.

Also, I'm more than happy to bring some fun to the forums, regardless of who wins. Please, continue to mind me poking at you GoT folks and your "the fate of this server has already been determined" bit.

By the look of server states and GoT numbers and domination of the first week cropper grabbing contest, it seems an another walkover server.

See, there's so much to say about this. I don't mean to attack the way you and Plotinus seem to be looking at things. Getting those second villages down fast does tell us how much gold you spent in the first few days of the server, but just purely looking at the count of second villages is a mistake. I mean, can you tell me that 9c at -14|-14 was really a great capital settle? I'm going to settle later than that guy, but hopefully still end up with a more wheat-filled resource mix at lategame. Is that a common example or an outlier? Idk, didn't really look any further out. Just saying that it's more than a numbers game.

Not to knock your stats though. I'm a huge stats nerd. I'll be doing an analysis and actually try to glean our chances of preventing a GoT win myself once caps are actually down.

p.png?size_mode=5

• By the look of server states and GoT numbers and domination of the first week cropper grabbing contest, it seems an another walkover server.

Not to worry, i've heard a particular account which will train biggest WWr ever settled in SW. That account will demolish your meta alone probably. No puny cropper will save you.

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms