Ts7 Weekly Alliance Table

• I think they've decided to aim for the WW that's on the border between South West and North West (-50|0)

No Wonder... they are settling a little away .. see I told you i am a noob.. maybe because I am Jon Snow.. I know nothing..

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• Is that why some Del SW members have started settling in other quads.. to make us feel like they are far away.. while secretly making their base near us to attack us??
    Gosh we are such noobs

so are so noobs that we didnt even notice they started raiding like crazy.. they certainly have the fire power to cripple us and bring us down to our knees in no time.. GoT certainly doesnt have any troops or they would be raiding right now.. :(

GoT is doomed.. how will GoT ever recover from this sad sad loss :'(

DeI Sw is main threat here =)) , all talk about DeI Sw, and GoT, ...

I don't know who wishmaster3 this, but since you are asking about uk3 which we recently played. I can tell you there were over 200 active players till the end game in the 4 Major alliances spread across 4 quads and all the alliances came close to making level 100 WW with a very healthy competition from alliances against us.

How ever this is the information i think wishmaster3 was referring to.

77 is not 50... and over 200 , could be ok, if you didnt attack all the server, and didnt force your oponent to delete... that stats from getter , if search further, can see that NW was clear of Scission, alliance that after 10 days rename NW+ NE with same name... but this are statistics...sometimes Mourinho wins without attack their oponent... sometimes others had 77% posession.... never know.

We had 2milions poiont over our oponents on OFF, 2 WW up, 2nd level 74, All 7 Uniq artis, and one small trainer 1/2 was not in our team. .. only difference was that there our group was bigger than on ts7, ... and never run from an fight.

good luck,

TC

• We had 2milions poiont over our oponents on OFF, 2 WW up, 2nd level 74, All 7 Uniq artis, and one small trainer 1/2 was not in our team. .. only difference was that there our group was bigger than on ts7, ... and never run from an fight.

Sorry but that's not really that impressive.. apart from having 7 uniques.

you had only one enemy, where as we had an entire server against us. it was 69 members versus 150 players.
    Our Alliance had close to 12 million offence points. compared to the next 3 alliance having a combined total of 14 million offensive points

our uk3 was a little less impressive than the one previous to that. but still let me share some stats with you by the way i was Dr. Strange on that server. nothing impressive except my 15k catas hit an iron mine.. and till now i haven't heard the end of it

UK3 Round 10

uk3 was three times bigger than au2 anyways size doesnt matter its what you do with it that counts right ;)

our uk2 was more impressive ... if required our reference can be provided on request. ;)

it will be nice to go up against an opponent who has won over 15 times.. cheers..

• our uk3 was a little less impressive

one thing you havent noticed i guess is Del SW was 429k in total pop for players, while we were on 1mil+ which is 2.5x bigger in size, or you can say bigger than whole au2?

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)

• Good to know.

Don't worry he's built large hammers before. Earlier on he also managed to:
    - Not send his hammer in time for victory
    - Hit natars because all enemies were already down
    - Get his hammer chiefed

After all that frustration, he took it out on an iron mine. And he shall never hear the end of it. If only that guy before him didn't zero the WW :P

• If only that guy before him didn't zero the WW

yeah John you zero'd it.. and stole my chance to be a hero. you deprived me of my victory.

No wonder they killed you off in first season itself.. hahahaha

(hug)

• Well I’m shagging the redhead firebird old hag witch, so that’s gonna end well

I live how it says ‘Beginner’ like I never typed messages ever in my life 🤷🏻‍♂️

Stannis Baratheon

“Hard truths cut both ways”

:rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08::rom08:

• Shhhhh.... dont tell anybody about that secret on how GoT always wins. It´s because one player, he is so cool, handsome, young, hardworking and ofcourse generous person 8).

It´s ofcourse ME aka Viktor. I have obtained secrets like: How to be a farm and still get medal of Robbers of the week, real life experince, how to donate millions and still be a scary player that no one dares to attack during whole server (true story). But past two servers I´m being doing a such a miracle and donated into alliance over 100 millions of resources.

So you ask why you keep losing? Start looking for player who donates 8o

Army who cares, big populations who cares about that, number that are seen on Contributors of all Time thats what matters and thats why it must be on HoF :thumbup:

• Army who cares, big populations who cares about that, number that are seen on Contributors of all Time thats what matters and thats why it must be on HoF :thumbup:

Sorry, no space on the table.

Don't worry he's built large hammers before. Earlier on he also managed to:
    - Not send his hammer in time for victory
    - Hit natars because all enemies were already down
    - Get his hammer chiefed

Keep them coming. We're all friends here.

I live how it says ‘Beginner’ like I never typed messages ever in my life 🤷🏻‍♂️

I live how you're clearly lying.

• Keep them coming. We're all friends here.

No John Don't tell them all the noobish things i have done.. we will lose all credibility after they know what Jon Snow Really does.. and that one of GoT's Leader is a complete incompetent one.

Lets focus on this servers true powerhorse.. the MIghty Del SW.. winner of over 15 servers..

how will they crush the entire server?

1. they will fight and kill entire GoT in one go? and then focus on others
    2. form some kind of secret society where they make others everyone fight GoT?
    3. they make all the quads fight each other.. while they silently sim all the way to victory?

so which of these predictions do you reckon will come true?

• wrong, printscreens and statistic tabs tell others. And because opening this talk, UK3 had more? , if you answer to this post, i will comeback with numbers from AU2.

good luck,

C

Idk, I only read UK/US/AU (or well, nothing to read on AU forum) to laugh at the drama, don't play any of them. But I did have some friends who made an account on .au F&S x3 and then needed some account coverage for a day or two.. Not sure how it looked by the end, but I remember seeing like only 120 players on the server, way before endgame too - and I guessed ordinary servers would be even more dead.

77 is not 50...

This really says it all doesn't it? 50 or 70, either is dead :P Also, I don't think MH (14 pop) should be included in the count, nor the 900 pop guy being inactive in his own alliance. So that leaves us at 74 already, if you wanna be nitpicky - and those are simply people who are in alliances - doesn't say how many of those were active or inactive. So I'd say the 50 players estimate, without having played on AU, was pretty good.

• Greetings,

Anyone that thinks one alliance has this in the bag is mistaken. There is plenty of competition on this server. No pre-made here, but i'm confident we pick up good players bit by bit. Maybe we can play spoilsports? Sorry we are terrible in the rankings. Maybe we will show up on them at a later date. I prefer right at the end as WW's come crumbling down.

Regards,

T.S.

S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |

• Finally, some opposition! T.S. look exciting prospects.

I don't think anyone (except GoT) think the server has been won yet, the consensus was simply 'GoT are superior to DeI'.

T.S.,

sticker,375x360.u2.png

• I don't think anyone (except GoT) think the server has been won yet

server already ended :huh:, what about my 200 millions of donations, I will personaly attack our own WW if they wont let me finish donate 200 millions.

• Sorry but that's not really that impressive.. apart from having 7 uniques.

you had only one enemy, where as we had an entire server against us. it was 69 members versus 150 players.
    Our Alliance had close to 12 million offence points. compared to the next 3 alliance having a combined total of 14 million offensive points

it will be nice to go up against an opponent who has won over 15 times.. cheers..

we had 7.5milions off point... and 2.5x low server than yours.

Good to know that GoT consider us opponent. we stupid players from DeI Sw, are considered opponent ... rest of Alliance from ts7 , dont worth your apreciation =)).

good luck,

TC

P.s. you had more enemys? all said that GOT NAPed with all... will see.

one thing you havent noticed i guess is Del SW was 429k in total pop for players, while we were on 1mil+ which is 2.5x bigger in size, or you can say bigger than whole au2?

=))

• Good to know that GoT consider us opponent. we stupid players from DeI Sw, are considered opponent ... rest of Alliance from ts7 , dont worth your apreciation

Please Don't be mistaken, you are our opponent in the SW quad and the only pre formed alliance that we know of.

I am not to bothered about the other quad at the moment because there will be a lot of wear and tear in the alliance structure. i think just before artifacts we will get a clearer picture of all the adjustments and settling of the other alliances on the server.

Each and every alliance is an opponent in this game. From our previous three servers on uk domain it has always been the Entire server against us for some reason.. even though we have been the most passive alliance on the servers.

first 2 server we were considered an outsiders on the UK domain thus so much hostility against us.

For this reason everyone on the server has been considered an opponent.. but in our quad you are clearly the first opponent we have. First things first. :)

Oh No you are not stupid, you are so far from that, I think you are a very clever bunch of people, who would use the diplomacy to your advantage.

Not that I am accusing you of something .. but usually what happens here is.. a lot of lies and mixed truths are going to be floated against us.

A highly negative picture will be painted of GoT alliance like we are the worst kind of alliance. So that the other alliances can be brought together to fight GoT. thus uniting the entire server against us. and in the end Del SW might become like a rebel leader.. the savour from the clutches of the evil GoT.. and win their 16th server
    again this is all assumption.. i don't know how much of it will be true.. but this is the story that has been literally on the previous three servers. So my Prediction is this might actually happen again (deja vu)

• I don't think anyone (except GoT) think the server has been won yet, the consensus was simply 'GoT are superior to DeI'.

Yes.. I do Believe Del SW this time will win this server... I don't think we can ever match their level of diplomatic relation building. But hey.. I will not hesitate to admit.. this server will by far be the toughest one we would face.. only on the virtue of having a very very strong pre made alliance in our quad, who has won over 15 server already ..

but we wont go down without a decent fight on this server.

• Back to Week 1

Forward to Week 3

Week 2

For another week at least, I have kept the wings individual. Any confederacies are listed below.

HFB are now named The LAND

doap, Rebels™, and SoS have been removed from the table:

doap have joined = TCF = ;

Rebels™ have joined The SEA ; and

SoS have joined GoT

North-West
    No. of Players Rank Ø Population Rank Offense Rank Defense
    SW
    (Something Wicked)
    36 a1_7.png ↑2 254 9,153 #11 ↑1 2,595 a3_5.png 383
    The LAND
    (Local Ally of NW Dudes)
    25 a1_10.png ↑1 282 7,038 #12 ↓1 2,056 #17 193

South-West
    GoT
    (Game of Thrones)
    45 a1_7.png ↑7 356 16,020 a2_3.png ↑3 4,320 a3_10.png 245
    DeI Sw
    (Divide et Impera)
    45 a1_2.png ↓1 286 12,883 a2_1.png 6,655 a3_2.png 538
    The Hood
    (Game of Thrones)
    22 #12 276 6,068 #22 525 #26 90
    SWR
    (South-West Raiders)
    24 #13 ↑4
    234 5,624 #13 ↓6 1,991 #13 211
    LaP-GoT
    (Game of Thrones)
    12 #14 ↓9 314 3,769 #16 ↓10 1,576 a3_8.png 255
    DeI Sw A
    (Divide et Impera)
    16 #15 ↑1 177 3,185 a2_9.png ↑6 3,026 #35 28

GoT , LaP-GoT and The Hood are all allied under the Game of Thrones confederacy.

DeI Sw and DeI Sw A are allied under the Divide et Impera confederacy.

Divide et Impera and SWR have agreed a non-aggression pact.

North-East
    Camelot
    (Camelot)
    44 a1_4.png ↓2 256 11,245 a2_4.png 4,189 a3_3.png 475
    = TCF =
    (The Chosen Few)
    37 a1_5.png ↑3 290 10,338 a2_2.png 5,108 a3_4.png 419
    MARINES
    (Marines)
    41 a1_6.png ↓3 252 8,378 a2_6.png ↑7 3,823 a3_6.png 378
    TSE
    (The Soaring Eagles)
    29 a1_8.png ↓4 277 8,026 a2_5.png ↓2 3,868 a3_1.png 895
    T.S.
    (Thunderstruck)
    20 a1_9.png ↑4 372 7,433 a2_8.png ↑1 3,217 #22 124

South-East
    The SEA
    (The South-East Alliance)
    46 a1_3.png ↑7 278 12,801 a2_7.png ↑16 3,563 #15 200
    SES
    (South-East Sellswords)
    34 #11 ↑8 197 6,690 #14 ↑4 1,707 a3_9.png 251
    Vik
    (Vikings)
    8 #16 ↑2 333 2,666 #15 ↑4 1,666 #38 23
    YEET
    (Master Jews)
    8 #17 ↓2 258 2,060 #17 ↓7 1,414 #12 212

The SEA , YEET and Vik have agreed a non-aggression pact.

YEET and SES have agreed a non-aggression pact.

Again, if there are any other statistics you'd like tracked for the following weeks, leave a suggestion below.