[COM] Fact and Rumours tx3 - Round ? (February 2019 - April 2019 )

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • nice man, barely alive after saturday tho.

Yeah, Saturday was wild af, can’t believe that we managed to get Sinzey out of his basement to go grab a beer with the lads.

• So after all these years comx still has the most incompetent multihunters. An account is banned and 24 hours later, they still have not had a reply from the multihunter about the ban. Probably because the account is not a big gold user like the other obvious cheats that get unbanned with little penaties and within a few hours. Way to go comx.

• why do the mods keep deleting the posts about the botters?

we know they are your friends and spend too much gold for you to ban them. But at least let them be named and shamed

• why do the mods keep deleting the posts about the botters?

perhaps the fact that it contained a link to a faked image of an igm. It’s one thing to wrongfully accuse someone of boting because you just don’t know any better, but it’s pathetic to create fake evidence.

• but the source was legit, the last screenshot they posted of the account -infinity- and charizard both of them were banned for botting within 24 hours of that source posting it.

• but the source was legit, the last screenshot they posted of the account -infinity- and charizard both of them were banned for botting within 24 hours of that source posting it.

The one I saw was fake, I know this because it looked like it was from the account I’m helping out on and there is no such msg from that account and there is no bot running

• just saying the source was correct and factual in its last postings so im more inclined to believe it rather than say it was a lucky guess.

2/2 accounts it post evidence on were banned for botting, and its not posted evidence on 3 more i think forum admins should investigate it not delete the evidence. Cause the in game multihunter is bad, had to write HQ to get some action taken last time.

• A reminder that the posting of private messages, including IGMS, is against the forum guidelines and the game rules. Permission of all parties involved must be provided to the mods or CM before it can be posted. Without the permission of all involved, the messages will be deleted and a warning given.

• This is so fun how comx became testing area for all cheating hahaha

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• So after all these years comx still has the most incompetent multihunters. An account is banned and 24 hours later, they still have not had a reply from the multihunter about the ban. Probably because the account is not a big gold user like the other obvious cheats that get unbanned with little penaties and within a few hours. Way to go comx.

Have you beeen living under a rock or what :sleeping:

• Someone please teach this young man how to send fakes... or even worse ... reals! :S

EDIT: OMG! These guys are even worse than I thought

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• :thumbsup:

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.