[COM] Fact and Rumours tx3 - Round ? (February 2019 - April 2019 )

• REMALOSERS

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ƓƠLƉ Ƈŏ. ȚŏțǻɭŴǻȓ

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

„Engem nem érdekel a sulitok, a nevem rég tananyag!”

• Its time for TNR to win this server against the noobs RP and REMALOSERS

they will soon take each other out and TNR will swoop in and win the server! and RP and its 400 members will cry to themselves to sleep for losing such a commanding lead.

Oh my friend. Maybe it's time for TNR. But first it's time to seek for another construction plan...8o

• i want to post also this report of last week; in my opinion atila o huno has been the best guerrilla account of this comx.

In the end it probably didn't make a difference given the amount of hammers RP had vs the # REM had, but it was very impressive and I was shocked and sad to see that report when it happened. It's a little early, but congratulations on your soon to be victory.

• sick reports guys, considering this hitted day 80, really sick hammers

@Atila o huno - bro, just log out and never log in again, you won it with this hammer catch.. there is nowhere further than this :D

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• RemAlom be like - :thumbsup::thumbsup:^^

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• When i grow up i want to be Tricky Martin.

☺️☺️

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• Congratulations to Rompante confederacy, good job.

Last image of WW defs

very impressive , we might have done some damage on that last hit if it wasn't for that 1 catapult in there. Congratulations

• Congratulations to Rompante confederacy, good job.

Last image of WW defs

cant see teche's rams :D :D

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• On behalf of all the ants, I come to thank and congratulate all participants from this server, allies and opponents!!!

all RP were great, showed great commitment, dedication and competence, it was an honor and pride to belong to this group!!!

felicitate RémÁLOM, LTeam, ETeam, TNR, TGC, IDTS! and all other alliances, for quality, commitment and fair play!! great players on this server!!

This was my last comx, I wish happiness, emotions and joys to all in the next servers!!

Abraços, saludos & best regards

T3