[COM] Fact and Rumours tx3 - Round ? (February 2019 - April 2019 )

• great man

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Friendly farms are not against the rules though...

shut up cavallera you troll

• § 1.1 Each player may only own and play one account per game world. An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned.
  • shut up cavallera you troll

• § 1.1 Each player may only own and play one account per game world. An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned.

So whenever you reinforce an ally member of yours, send anyone ress or support a WW, you are violating 1.1?

Nope, wake up you dumbo

so you can't send defence to WW ?
    Because WW account is not your account but you are still send all def. and resource to WW :/
    Or artefact :/

Attention ladies and gentlemen, class is in session.

We have a scenario here that many have only heard about but have never encountered.

This my young heroes is called "Digging your own grave"

The moral of this scenario being "Think twice before you speak, or should I say, type .. huehuehue :D"

Class dismissed.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• wait what its not against the game rules? I got banned on the 5x server for having 2 friends create me 2 personal farms and i would just farm them once the village was established. Multihunter claimed it was against game rules and deleted both personal farms. im confused are you guys trolling farzeer as in the same way that people say making a multi account for the start of server to clear oasis is not against game rules or are you actually being serious?

• wait what its not against the game rules? I got banned on the 5x server for having 2 friends create me 2 personal farms and i would just farm them once the village was established. Multihunter claimed it was against game rules and deleted both personal farms. im confused are you guys trolling farzeer as in the same way that people say making a multi account for the start of server to clear oasis is not against game rules or are you actually being serious?

In hindsight, the rule does say that it cannot be for personal benefit

Sending res and deff to the WW is for the alliance and not for oneself

But yes.. I'm caught in a loop whether sending res to arti holders is justified ...

It all comes down to nuances imo ...

Rule 1.1 is a tricky little sob and I don't think travian really put much thought into it by comparing rules to game mechanics ..

EDIT: I'd also like to add that you probably got in trouble for farming them ... If they were sending you res via the marketplace of their own volition, then I dont think a rule would have been broken ... But we would need a staff to confirm this lest you get banned again

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

Post was edited 1 time, last by Eric Rasputin: A bulb appeared above my head ().

• :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :P:P:P:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:Just a reminder, Dont sleep , 8o8o

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Abhishek ().

• Ah so Lemon is cavallera? I should have figured it out :D

Your reputation is pretty bad bro.

The way you raid.... you are a cheap player. No skill.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Ah so Lemon is cavallera? I should have figured it out :D

Your reputation is pretty bad bro.

The way you raid.... you are a cheap player. No skill.

Sorry to disappoint you lot, but I don’t play on the current comx server.