Hero Spikes

• Do we always have to have one of these talentless gonks every server that spikes tiny villages to gain a few hero point offa raiders ? do we ? . It's just a mild irritation and is fairly easy to spot who is doing it for reference later in game muhahaha, until then please go and have a wash , change your yellow stained underwear and put some deodorant on FFS because that is the stereotypical profile of a spiker.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Gaming since 1976. Travian since 2007. Genius since the day I was born.

Boxxx ANGLO 7 Grey Wind

• These spikers are really running the game for us and especially the raiders.

Just Sick and tired of people spiking all server long and killing the hard work of the early game raiders.

Something should be done about this before people start getting more frustrated by these silly attempts.

People should only be able to reinforce alliance members and confed member. this is the best solution to stop spikers.

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• YES its jon Snus spiking the farms..... and from what I have heard he certainly has an IQ on the lower side, ALOT lower side.

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• yeah it's jon's nus, I think he missed an A out there somewhere, or a T perhaps?

anglo 1: the man or woman, from Moscow: fortunator

Anglo 2: don't be silly one server at a time, but may go redjelly2

Anglo 6: wasn't there either

Anglo 7: Kitty

• Trust me Mr Pissy Pants Spiker, I will make your game a complete misery

Gaming since 1976. Travian since 2007. Genius since the day I was born.

Boxxx ANGLO 7 Grey Wind

• clever boy, now what's next, potty training?

• ahh, well I wish you well then, as you look butthurt, all the time, and I've seen less salt in a packet of salted peanuts

• Perhaps we ought to have a list ..... and then a server wide destroying exercise?

I'll start .....

Jon Snus

Hardcore

Jack Sparrow

Post was edited 1 time, last by Tanky ().