Speed 3x ally

• hey players.

Im a average/good travian player, i have build 2x GA with 300k troops/ 20k catapults and etc, helping allies and win 3x in other country server. I would like to play with a good ally. Anyone want my help?:) thanks and good games :D

I normally teuton.

• EDITED zero gold ... You used some and you know it .. It might not have been much but you still used it.

And is a 300k hammer supposed to impress people over here. The benchmark is atleast 500k. 300k hammers wouldn't do jack even on a arti steal run, if you play on a good server that is.

And really .. You went teuts and still decided to make cats instead of rams? Not smart imo

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed swear word ().

• EDITED zero gold ... You used some and you know it .. It might not have been much but you still used it.

And is a 300k hammer supposed to impress people over here. The benchmark is atleast 500k. 300k hammers wouldn't do jack even on a arti steal run, if you play on a good server that is.

And really .. You went teuts and still decided to make cats instead of rams? Not smart imo

Be gentle on him, the moment someone says i am this and that is a NOOB.8o

• hey everyone looking for e decent ally that uses discord or some sort of decent communication! back for team work! 6years of experience and gold user! thnks.

• 300k clubs? lol if not u can't do that hammer even if ur n.1 raider bc is needed to have a 15+oasis and npc crop to resources or to made troops then gold are needed :D