Speed 3x ally

• hey players.

Im a average/good travian player, i have build 2x GA with 300k troops/ 20k catapults and etc, helping allies and win 3x in other country server. I would like to play with a good ally. Anyone want my help?:) thanks and good games :D

I normally teuton.

• EDITED zero gold ... You used some and you know it .. It might not have been much but you still used it.

And is a 300k hammer supposed to impress people over here. The benchmark is atleast 500k. 300k hammers wouldn't do jack even on a arti steal run, if you play on a good server that is.

And really .. You went teuts and still decided to make cats instead of rams? Not smart imo

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

The one and only, Teutobod.

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed swear word ().

• EDITED zero gold ... You used some and you know it .. It might not have been much but you still used it.

And is a 300k hammer supposed to impress people over here. The benchmark is atleast 500k. 300k hammers wouldn't do jack even on a arti steal run, if you play on a good server that is.

And really .. You went teuts and still decided to make cats instead of rams? Not smart imo

Be gentle on him, the moment someone says i am this and that is a NOOB.8o

• hey everyone looking for e decent ally that uses discord or some sort of decent communication! back for team work! 6years of experience and gold user! thnks.

• 300k clubs? lol if not u can't do that hammer even if ur n.1 raider bc is needed to have a 15+oasis and npc crop to resources or to made troops then gold are needed :D