Com3 Artefact

• Expected multi account using pirates to do better honestly.

5 posts, member since yesterday asking for a premade everywhere while saying he is experienced. If you still need the forum to find a premade group, you are not that experienced. You would have been recruited and received a request to join a new server already.

I give literally 0 credibility to your opinion. Even less so with unsubstantiated claims that make no sense. Give me one example of a multi account and we can discuss whether the account in question is a multi or not.

You are just mad that one alliance could capture 5/6 useful uniques.

• I only have 7 posts (no wait after this one 8 ;) ) and have more than 10 years of experience so that doesn't say that much. On the other hand ... it's very easy to say things without providing proof so I hardly pay attention to those posts ...

International/TT: BOB - LowLands - TFD - NewOrder - TEN - Diamond

NL: S137 - BORG

Ongoing:

NL10 2021 -> Kurt Cobain (Borg)

EUR2X -> Pepe_PAX

Founder LowLands

• 5 posts, member since yesterday asking for a premade everywhere while saying he is experienced. If you still need the forum to find a premade group, you are not that experienced. You would have been recruited and received a request to join a new server already.

I give literally 0 credibility to your opinion. Even less so with unsubstantiated claims that make no sense. Give me one example of a multi account and we can discuss whether the account in question is a multi or not.

You are just mad that one alliance could capture 5/6 useful uniques.

And give away my secrets? Heck no. Just messing around after a long hiatus. Making accounts to farm which suddenly get massive reinforcements? Accounts free letting their villas be chiefed? Really, it isn't hard to see what is going on. Hurr durr post history, anything to discredit someone dissing your cheating pals eh?

• And give away my secrets? Heck no. Just messing around after a long hiatus. Making accounts to farm which suddenly get massive reinforcements? Accounts free letting their villas be chiefed? Really, it isn't hard to see what is going on. Hurr durr post history, anything to discredit someone dissing your cheating pals eh?

You mean people that either quick, or friends that join early but then lose interest, or people that are put outside of the alliance to make sure they are not spotted when settling in other quadrants?

Nothing against the rules. There is no, IF YOU HELP EACH OTHER BE IN ONE ALLY WITH CONFEDS, so stop moaning and complaining. We don't private farm, we don't multi. Go ask your hungarian friends about that.

You are just sitting around giving no real evidence of anything you guys claim we do, it's disgusting to read. Atleast provide some concrete evidence of what you claim to do. We have, Viper jumps (jumped?) up with large quantities sometimes even without total slapice raiding count moving. Which means he is farming either slapice members at that moment (if number didnt change) or vutra, he killed a few scouts of me there together with a 400k increase in raiding... While if we send attacks to Vutra, it gets blocked... There is a clean example of how slapice private farms...

Then again this topic is about artefacts, which slapice managed to do rather decently, although we expected L.V. to take some central artefacts for them.