TB's Spin Zone

• Like I did in my last server, I intend to leave a few notes as the server progresses.

Day 12 Progress Report

03-Feb-2019

Hello, world. Welcome to the Spin Zone. I'm your host, The Burninator. Some things you should know about me: I'm a good looking, foul-smelling, dragon who is bad at travian, but (hopefully) good at thinking. I'm pretty sure there are alliances on this server that I haven't made fun of yet, and that's really what this space is for. So, without further ado,

Trav-Data-Table.png

Text version, if you struggle with the image, is at the bottom hidden in a spoiler. (The text version is worse for me, but.)

Spin me, TB!

Alright, so the stats don't lie. GoT is a juggernaut. They've got a lock on sooo many of the top 100 players and a huge proportion of the good 15c's. But there is a lot in the NE, and I would keep an eye on my team. We've got a lot of good players. (See things like raid per player.) SE is weak, but can consolidate easily -- they won't be a non-factor if they unite, although weaker than NW united I think. NW and NE united can beat GOT. Challenge is NE has to unite. I don't think uniting two allies in the NW is hard :p

Data for Day 12 report

p.png?size_mode=5
    Current server: Salgexicon on Anglosphere 7. (For prior servers, see profile.)

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Burninator ().

• Seems like everyone is confed or napped up already anouther dull round for sure

What alliance are you in?

Sure, there are accounts in the non-SW quads that can (and should) be lost, but those major accounts -- basically all of them with good croppers, need to not fight one another if there are going to be enough resources pointed at GoT for anyone else to have a chance to win.

For that reason, I support limited wars in NE, SE, and maybe my own quad to trim down some fat, but I mean, look at the sheer count of 150's. I know T.S. picked up a couple great ones, but two of them (at least) are either grey or right outside it. Hard to build an EGH there. So just consider how unbalanced the EGH count will be.

There's a lot to be said about that.

Still, I can see wars between the top tier alliances in the NE and the weaker ones -- I am skeptical of both the capslock kids (MARINES) and the Camelot -- they seem to be prime pickings. I wouldn't be surprised if you see TCF, TS, and TSE attacking them this server.

In the SW, it looks like SEA will pick up Vik and YEET (despite the questionable choices made by whoever wrote YEET's alliance page), but I wouldn't be surprised if SEA sharpens their swords first on SES.

I don't anticipate big action between SW and HFB (us), but we shall see.

And finally, do you really think Del-SW and GoT are going to align? It's that or duke it out, innit?

Basically, if you think this is boring already, methinks you outghtta find another browsergame ;)

p.png?size_mode=5

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• GoT and del won’t team up there will be tit for tat attack’s nothing major untill after arties I call but I could be wrong we will see

Alright, how about this:

Shadow of GoT settled 8|3 (northeast, grey zone). This is like 6h by catapult from Entity of T.S. Closer maybe to that settle from the TSE or TCF dude.

Grey zone looks more like a war zone this round than in recent memory.

p.png?size_mode=5

• Dosnt mean anyone will do anything lol from recent servers seems everyone just waits for arties and I can’t really see this server being any diffrent. Gone are the days of smashy smashy severs we’re alliance was at war from week 8 they was the good days

• Nice table. :thumbsup:, but being a dull headed, i like the one with text in simple english to explain things.

That SE quad seems to be completely empty . Del_SW should have settled there, this is stupid to settle in a quad which is already occupied by a strong pre team. They should have done some home work before settling blindly.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• But by settling in the SE, Del Sw would instead have me as their enemy. I'd like to think they made an active choice here, preferring to fight GoT. :saint:

• Grey zone looks more like a war zone this round than in recent memory.

Grey zone is always chaotic from what I have seen..

Other than that, analysis seems spot on.. Good job..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.