TB's Spin Zone

• Like I did in my last server, I intend to leave a few notes as the server progresses.

Day 173 Progress Report

14-July-2019

This is very overdue.

So, without further ado,

Change in player subtracts from last report, a long time ago. TS+SEA have seen a lot of deletes. So has DeI. GoT and WW have seen fewer, but still some.

So my quick analysis of this:

1) GoT is still in the lead but is under pressure. Attacks from WW/DeI and maybe OBV are hurting their growth. However, their player retention is excellent and they are still in the lead stats-wise.

2) GoT has the best arty mix and WW has the worst. However, from the rotations on trainers I've seen, WW is the only alliance really rotating its trainers to significant and substantial effect. Oh what I'd do with one of those trainers GoT or OBV are wasting... Also, despite having the overall best arty mix, if someone steals GoT's wall, they have no wall at all...

3) Unrelated to what was posted -- I find OBV's wonders to be weird. Cruiser's has very low growth and no cluster, leading me to believe they're not really building a WW there. DJx's is growing fast like they're building a barracks and fields not like they're building GG/GW, which leads me to believe they're not really building a WW there either. Maybe they are and aren't worried about running out of time for infrastructure though. (Or haven't calculated it and don't realize they have to build GG/GW now.)

So the moment you've all been waiting for:

Win chances ==

GoT -> 45%

WW -> 40%

OBV -> 15%

Come at my analysis, bro.

Historical Progress Reports

1833077558343603260517.png
    Current server: Salgexicon on Anglosphere 7. (For prior servers, see profile.)

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

Post was edited 33 times, last by The Burninator ().

• Seems like everyone is confed or napped up already anouther dull round for sure

What alliance are you in?

Sure, there are accounts in the non-SW quads that can (and should) be lost, but those major accounts -- basically all of them with good croppers, need to not fight one another if there are going to be enough resources pointed at GoT for anyone else to have a chance to win.

For that reason, I support limited wars in NE, SE, and maybe my own quad to trim down some fat, but I mean, look at the sheer count of 150's. I know T.S. picked up a couple great ones, but two of them (at least) are either grey or right outside it. Hard to build an EGH there. So just consider how unbalanced the EGH count will be.

There's a lot to be said about that.

Still, I can see wars between the top tier alliances in the NE and the weaker ones -- I am skeptical of both the capslock kids (MARINES) and the Camelot -- they seem to be prime pickings. I wouldn't be surprised if you see TCF, TS, and TSE attacking them this server.

In the SW, it looks like SEA will pick up Vik and YEET (despite the questionable choices made by whoever wrote YEET's alliance page), but I wouldn't be surprised if SEA sharpens their swords first on SES.

I don't anticipate big action between SW and HFB (us), but we shall see.

And finally, do you really think Del-SW and GoT are going to align? It's that or duke it out, innit?

Basically, if you think this is boring already, methinks you outghtta find another browsergame ;)

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• GoT and del won’t team up there will be tit for tat attack’s nothing major untill after arties I call but I could be wrong we will see

Alright, how about this:

Shadow of GoT settled 8|3 (northeast, grey zone). This is like 6h by catapult from Entity of T.S. Closer maybe to that settle from the TSE or TCF dude.

Grey zone looks more like a war zone this round than in recent memory.

• Dosnt mean anyone will do anything lol from recent servers seems everyone just waits for arties and I can’t really see this server being any diffrent. Gone are the days of smashy smashy severs we’re alliance was at war from week 8 they was the good days

• Nice table. :thumbsup:, but being a dull headed, i like the one with text in simple english to explain things.

That SE quad seems to be completely empty . Del_SW should have settled there, this is stupid to settle in a quad which is already occupied by a strong pre team. They should have done some home work before settling blindly.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• But by settling in the SE, Del Sw would instead have me as their enemy. I'd like to think they made an active choice here, preferring to fight GoT. :saint:

• a very good analysis, but what about natar? And Nature, I've not noticed any crazy critter killers around my local area, but there's always one

anglo 1: the man or woman, from Moscow: fortunator

Anglo 2: don't be silly one server at a time, but may go redjelly2

Anglo 6: wasn't there either

Anglo 7: Kitty

• Grey zone looks more like a war zone this round than in recent memory.

Grey zone is always chaotic from what I have seen..

Other than that, analysis seems spot on.. Good job..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• The OP has been updated for day 33 stats. I apologize for the text wall -- there's a TL;DR if you scroll down.

• The Spin - quad by quad

The SE has shaken out pretty cleanly. SWR is allied to the SEA. They look strong because there is virtually no chance that this quad will fall apart at this point. That said, I think the prior stats make it pretty clear that in terms of player base, this quad remains weaker as a whole than the SW or NE. You can see that in the sim stats (pop per player) and the cropper stats (% of players with good 15c's). At this point, those two things do a lot in determining who will have power come arties. So my read on the SE is that it's a tiger, but if the NE consolidates, the SEA will lose its position as the apparent major threat to GoT this server.

Sea and SWR aren't allied, SWR is allied to DeI Sw against GoT (I'm pretty sure they aren't even located in the south east, considering their name is South West Raiders :P)

Overall good analysis again though

• ...whoops.

Chalk that one up to it being late at night :p.

Fortunately SWR is at the point of irrelevance so that mistake doesn’t materially change the analysis overall. (Luckily on my part :p)

• The NE is still a mess. T.S. is far and away the most skilled set of players on this server. Hat's off to Nimmo for assembling that group.

This, in spite of having me on the team.. lol

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Fair and well informed analysis.

On the issue of farming, I’d argue that it’s been relatively bloodless in the North more because the South is absolutely infested with spikers than because of any greater efficiency on the part of the Nothern alliances.

Two newly spiked villages on my farm lists today already and I’d be a fairly humble farmer. It’s been happening to my allies and I since the we started raiding and only gets worse.

To the credit of SWR, they booted out one of their better accounts when it was found he was spiking.

I like the word “embattled”, “beleaguered” would have been a nice one too.

• Two newly spiked villages on my farm lists today already and I’d be a fairly humble farmer. It’s been happening to my allies and I since the we started raiding and only gets worse.

I am fairly sure I've lost a couple hundred imps to spikes so far.

Can't imagine every quadrant being this bad, can't say that for certain though.

• On the issue of farming, I’d argue that it’s been relatively bloodless in the North more because the South is absolutely infested with spikers than because of any greater efficiency on the part of the Nothern alliances.

I mean, not hitting as many spikes is more efficient. I don't necessarily mean it's because of the skill of the farmers, but, the farming does seem better in the North on this score.

I am fairly sure I've lost a couple hundred imps to spikes so far.

Can't imagine every quadrant being this bad, can't say that for certain though.

It doesn't appear to be as bad here.

• I get the feeling the SW is as bad as the SE which are both far worse than the North.

We’ve identified two independents in the SW who are definite culprits, but I believe there are a lot more than two at it.