• Hi,

is there something wrong with the game map?

Villages seem to be misplaced 1 case to the right where they should be. For instance, if i point my cursor to -23/63 (in the image below), the details of the village appear, but the spot is blank and the actual village is 1 case to the right.

• Map issues are caused by cache and sometimes by switching between your account and a sitter. Try clearing cache and maybe cookies and reloading. That's always worked for me when I have a map issue.

That said, I've never had THIS map issue, so :p

p.png?size_mode=5
    Current server: Salgexicon on Anglosphere 7. (For prior servers, see profile.)

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• I'm having map problems too, each time I send out my farmlist I kill 4k clubs from GoT smh

Disclaimer #1: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the authors and do not
    necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the SEA. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any official SEA entity.

Disclaimer #2: Git gud!

The Architects

• Just to confirm, one more time, was it 4k mace you killed?

Don't think you've repeated it enough yet

Past servers

UK1 - Versace - ???

UK1 - Tasteless - Pulse
    UK2 - Penetrator - Pulsant
    UK1 - Breakskins - MFH

• are you sure it was only 4k maces? I think you killed some prats in there as well :D

Handful of preats too?

No wonder he's raving about it so much, hand him attack of the server already!

Past servers

UK1 - Versace - ???

UK1 - Tasteless - Pulse
    UK2 - Penetrator - Pulsant
    UK1 - Breakskins - MFH

• It was 500 prets too, but killing off makes me happy, killing deff is what is supposed to happen in the game anyway, but killing somebody's off is satisfying af

Disclaimer #1: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the authors and do not
    necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the SEA. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any official SEA entity.

The Architects

• It was 500 prets too, but killing off makes me happy, killing deff is what is supposed to happen in the game anyway, but killing somebody's off is satisfying af

Killing deff? How about no! Only kill off obviously.

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

• Killing deff? How about no! Only kill off obviously.

Thats what Im sayin!!!

The Architects

• If you guys think you've heard about this enough times already, imagine being in the same alliance discord as him X/

Oh come on marshon, I've only mentioned it about 4 times today, unlike those spam msgs yesterday.

The Architects

• If you guys think you've heard about this enough times already, imagine being in the same alliance discord as him

hahahaha... he is probably saying that so many times because he cannot believe it himself OR its his first time getting any kills

:D:D:D

UK2 Round 11 - IGN BranStark - HoF holder for Overall: Rams (rank 3 on round completion)

UK3 Round 10 - IGN Morph - HoF holder for best players (def) (rank 2 on round completion)

• hahahaha... he is probably saying that so many times because he cannot believe it himself OR its his first time getting any kills

:D:D:D

That was a nice round, we sure showed them what we are made off. Haha:)

cash me ousside, how bout dat?