Sound notification

• Is there a possibility to insert a sound notification when the construction is finished , or when scout/attack land. It would help a lot when you are doing something else and there's no need to trigger an alarm every time you need to do something tbh :D

• Or at least get notified in mobile when there is an attack in the village !!

During 4 am: "DRIN DRIN DRIN"

Random travian player: "I'M DONE, FORGET IT TRAVIAN!"

That's why they don't insert a notification

And we'll love again
    And we'll laugh again
    We'll cry again
    And we'll dance again

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: filter evasion for a naughty word ().

• What's the point of being notified when you are attacked? You can't be asking that for real.

Did people in the old days call you and tell you ''Hey we're gonna attack you at ??:??:??, so y'all better get your asses ready!''.

• What's the point of being notified when you are attacked? You can't be asking that for real.

Did people in the old days call you and tell you ''Hey we're gonna attack you at ??:??:??, so y'all better get your asses ready!''.

what i mean is, getting notified when there are attacks in the village and you aint online

• That is exactly what I meant.

So it would be impossible to attack your enemy without them noticing if they'd get bloody notification if you did...

This would completely kill the game and make ghost hammers irrelevant.

• During 4 am: "DRIN DRIN DRIN"

Random travian player: "I'M DONE, FORGET IT TRAVIAN!"

That's why they don't insert a notification

This thing exists in other online game like Grepolis

and the only reason I never play them anymore.

don't make me quit travian please. I like this game

One thing that people do and is really common there is sending mass attacks with 1 troop in each wave for all day.

And then the person under attack will delete and move on cause they can't handle a never stopping alarm that is singing constantly 24/7.

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• there are scripts for that,

but you will probably end up banned while using them ;)

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, Cup 2018 finals

• Well, alert on attack is not really cool, what i meant is more on construcions and field upgrades, maybe on messages too. And it could be optional tbh, so you won't recieve them if you don't wan't them :D

• Well, alert on attack is not really cool, what i meant is more on construcions and field upgrades, maybe on messages too. And it could be optional tbh, so you won't recieve them if you don't wan't them :D

That gives advantage to people who use them forcing everyone to use them which will causes the issues I mentioned. like people faking all day to make that alarm go on.

Absoloulte messy s#$!

Go play grepolis if you want this feature so bad

COLLECTIONS.png

• That gives advantage to people who use them forcing everyone to use them which will causes the issues I mentioned. like people faking all day to make that alarm go on.

Absoloulte messy s#$!

Go play grepolis if you want this feature so bad

I actually said no on attacks, can you not read or what ?

• well you said "Well, alert on attack is not really cool" and my response was a complimentary point about that - that I agree with your point. I'm pretty sure I can read.

for the rest of stuff you said I really don't care either way to talk about them.

COLLECTIONS.png

• Is there a possibility to insert a sound notification when the construction is finished , or when scout/attack land. It would help a lot when you are doing something else and there's no need to trigger an alarm every time you need to do something tbh :D

the element of surprise will be gone if we have notifs