Filter attacks and hide raids from overview

• So here is the issue:

You have a hammer village that you also raid from. You send some attacks and you wanna see how successful you were and maybe even quickly cancel it if you messed it up but there are 2000000 other raids going out and coming in.

What I want is an option to filter "Attack" from all the raids that are going out.

Probably a new option here on top right side of overview tab in rally point:

unknown.png

Thanks!

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: swear word removed ().

• You didn't understand what I said at all

This filters all Attacks and Raids together. There is no option to only show Attacks and hide raids.

unknown.png

That sword filter thing in left is for both attacks and raids - it doesn't separate them

and them being sorted by time was not an issue at all.

COLLECTIONS.png

• I had applied for the same in us forums and also read about the same in another forum

I think it's gonna be discussed in tour but not sure

• I understood perfectly well what you said.

You send some attacks and you wanna see how successful you were and maybe even quickly cancel it if you messed it up

Send attacks.

Have the link I posted in your link list.

Click the link.

Check the attacks sent.

Unless you insist on sending farmlists right after launching real attacks, what I provided above is a well-working solution to the very issue that you brought forward above (checking attacks in time to cancel them if order/timing is messed up).

If you want to be able to separate attacks and raids completely... Well that's not what I'm arguing. I just provided a solution to what you specifically said was the issue.

But hey, I'll know not to give you any tips in the future lol.

• I didn't realize that timer filter will put the recently sent attacks on top

I'll check it thanks and sorry for the dislike

Anyway the attack and raid separation I suggested will also help for incomings. that can't be solved like this

COLLECTIONS.png