Gold Free Server

• Gold free server 5x speed , and on the start of server every player is paying like 10 Euro for plus and bonus options , and every month after that . They need to earn something too. I think 1 server can be per year or every 2 year like big travian championship .

• If there were Some amount of Money to play thru a server, maybe One-time or Monthly, which would work for creators, in which gold were evenly distributed and/or accessible in-game.. more competitive, ey?

edit: just for one server option

edit: sorry Pegula just said it

• it would be great, actually would have to think what you do and what would hurt; not just steamroll and compensate with gold. trading would also be a thing.

• Gold free servers will maybe even improve the playerbase on gold servers, as it get people who quit Travian playing again. Maybe they fall in love again and decide to also play a normal server. Can an admin please respond and let us know if this can be realised in anyway.

Really excited for it.

• it would be great, actually would have to think what you do and what would hurt; not just steamroll and compensate with gold. trading would also be a thing.

So like, actually playing a strategy game and using said strategy game's mechanics! Imagine! Poggers XD

• So like, actually playing a strategy game and using said strategy game's mechanics! Imagine! Poggers XD

back when game came out and there were no farm lists etc, it was viable source of resources.

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this will never ever happen :D

I rather pay every month. A small fee of 5 euros than have the game ruined by people with pockets deeper than the mariana trench.

REMOVE THE HERO AS WELL (or at least some bits of it). IT BRINGS NO, ABSOLUTELY NO MEANING TO THE GAME WHAT SO EVER!

The hero is too strong in many ways. I have been complaining about this for so long i almost feel grumpy.

Why do you need 20% bonus when everyone is using it?

It only removes the option to attack/defend without your hero which is strategically a bad move for both the game since it removes depth.

Its quite unlikely for a guy without weapons to kill 50 armored swordsmen.

• One word. Nobunaga. Superhuman feats are very real, my friend, even in combat. Nobunaga, find and read his story.

• One word. Nobunaga. Superhuman feats are very real, my friend, even in combat. Nobunaga, find and read his story.

There is still no way anyone can defeat an army of 200 clubs on their own.

Unless they have a riffle and revive like Jesus.

*Kills hero*

*Party for 2 days*

*Hero revived*

• I only tonight discovered this thread, and it's something I've wanted to have for all of my years on Travian. The primary reason I believe it won't happen is because the powers that be would not make money hand over fist. I understand that they are here to make money -- not just for people's entertainment -- however, it would be very nice to have a server (3x preferably) dedicated to this challenge once in a while. Since it was apparently done back in the day, it would seem an excellent thing to do again. Many people want to play Travian and build villages and do all the things one does here -- without the necessity of having to invest money most don't have. I think it would or could become a great adventure -- even to the point of a somewhat cooperative game instead of kill or be killed. Players could actually work together -- not to beat or destroy others, but to make a better land in which to live -- to make the best life for all.

Call me crazy, but I'd be happy to participate :)

• I only tonight discovered this thread, and it's something I've wanted to have for all of my years on Travian. The primary reason I believe it won't happen is because the powers that be would not make money hand over fist. I understand that they are here to make money -- not just for people's entertainment -- however, it would be very nice to have a server (3x preferably) dedicated to this challenge once in a while. Since it was apparently done back in the day, it would seem an excellent thing to do again. Many people want to play Travian and build villages and do all the things one does here -- without the necessity of having to invest money most don't have. I think it would or could become a great adventure -- even to the point of a somewhat cooperative game instead of kill or be killed. Players could actually work together -- not to beat or destroy others, but to make a better land in which to live -- to make the best life for all.

Call me crazy, but I'd be happy to participate :)

Well it wouldn't be fun if actually everyone helped eachother then we can also play a game like Simcity. Travian is a war game :)

• i would vote for a server where you pay initialy or per month, but without gold benefits except plus member so all habe the same chance and it is based on skill not money.

• Well i think it's a good idea, unfortunately it has already been brought up many times without success.

On french forum someone proposed some kind of skins that you can buy for the hero or whatever that you keep permanently. Good be a good idea to finance a free server.

how would we balance all resource we farm from our multies?

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)