Gold Free Server

• One upon a time in the "classic" era (no hero, no auctions, no Artie's...) there was gold but no need to spend so much if you were in a "good" alliance, specially with great leaders.

;) More strategically elegant moves, better communication & tactical coordination made up for it. Tons of players left TG after the classics were erased. Most opined the newfangled changes took the necessity of critical thought out of the formula.

Many asked the classics make a comeback but the Travian Masters excuse themselves and strange mental gymnastics.:thumbdown:

Guess they need the gold to make a living. Sucks but to quote Kurt Vonnegut, "so it goes"

• We had the gold-free .org servers back in T3.6-times. They were loved by many (me included, especially the 3x speed org). TG gave up on them and closed .org domain when they introduced T4 and the auction hall. I am sure many players would love to have it back <3

Those were the daaays, my friend.

We thought they'd neeeever end.......

Actually back then it was the most competitive server - well, together with 3x maybe. Lots of skilled people and die hard "Travianists". Most have gone after .org was closed. Oh these memories. *sigh*

w1 09/10 Trillian DAPH..........................Org 09/10 BlackAngel TdD, Opus
    w1 10/11 Watcher ~V~, DS...................Org 10/11 Abrafax1 IndeX
    tc11 12 Trillian DAPH............................ORG 11/12 Trimurti DT
    tcx8 12/13 DieSchonWieder -US-...........3xOrg 12 Insomnia DD
    tcx3.com 13 IceDroogs EIS....................AEU2 14/15 Shuriken ~TK~

Post was edited 1 time, last by Tricia McMillan ().

• Those were the daaays, my friend.

We thought they'd neeeever end.......

Actually back then it was the most competitive server - well, together with 3x maybe. Lots of skilled people and die hard "Travianists". Most have gone after .org was closed. Oh these memories. *sigh*

Gone are most indeed;(

One of our fellow Ally (TR!) even wrote his thesis on how our gameplay proved Game Theory!8o

• My question doesn't concern this thread, so my apologies. However, I can't seem to figure how to ask a question elsewhere. If any of you can help me, I'd really appreciate it.

Does anyone know, or have any idea, of when tx3.anglosphere will restart? If not, do you know how I might get this information?

Thank you.