Com1 Restart Rumors

• it seems like vice is loosing their control over grey zone day by day as SGR seems to be growing there unstoppably.. despite of having cata in GZ vice could not 0 killstreak.

Nice tried though. Bold move from both team:thumbsup:

Everything is fair in love and war!

• it seems like vice is loosing their control over grey zone day by day as SGR seems to be growing there unstoppably.. despite of having cata in GZ vice could not 0 killstreak.

Nice tried though. Bold move from both team:thumbsup:

Indeed, I must admit when Vices took an early lead in the gz and secured a dominating presence. I had them pegged to once again be able to seize total control over the area.

Facing numbers and odds greater than we did last round it was clear if SGR did not make a brave entrance soon, there would be no way we could have a chance of even contesting the gz.

To make matters worse Fox settled right under our noses, and at that time they were already busy trading attacks with some of our members, the situation was growing more and more bleak.

As Vices numbers continued to rapidly expand we opted to approach Fox and agreed that if we continued to raid and trade blows with each other, well to put it lightly we would be digging ourselves more then just a fox hole.

After we formed a solid pact suddenly our presence in the gz was beginning to gain momentum. To vices credit they did manage to use there catapults to great effect and sadly our early entrance to the gz was coming at a great cost with our first loss of Dragon blooded.

Efforts were re doubled to settle in and around gz, support quickly hastened, as it stands its a constant arm wrestle with vices, with vices maintaining a tighter grip in the area. That said our resilience remains unperturbed as we find ourselves continuing to flourish.

The situation still looks grave but I'm now confident with players like killstreak, that we will not go down without a fight and will certainly be in a position to give as good as we get.

That said with lowlands and ten also holding a strong presence, this could really throw a curve ball at vices and sgr too.

With the gz now greatly contested, there are no clear winners anymore, every quad are digging there heels in. And one thing is certainly clear, the road in the gz is being paved to an exciting and explosive outcome. Goodluck to all the gallant warriors there.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• as of i know few indian guys with phisky are playing in the vice gz accounts, which reminds me of last com1 where these guys were in gz just like this time. though not sure about anze if he is playing there this time or not, cant even see punter and co. who were pd of drama queen last round. Cant wait for the fireworks to start8)

• as of i know few indian guys with phisky are playing in the vice gz accounts, which reminds me of last com1 where these guys were in gz just like this time. though not sure about anze if he is playing there this time or not, cant even see punter and co. who were pd of drama queen last round. Cant wait for the fireworks to start8)

Lol Pishki was not in GZ last round :D

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• If I had even an inkling a player was exploiting the game and going against the grain, I wouldn't come here spouting nonsense thats for sure

HB might not be playing fair, but so does a lot other players on the server.

.....lol.....

which reminds me of last com1 where these guys were in gz just like this time.

Pishki was in fainting goat last year and that acc was in sw not gz

• Cant wait for the fireworks to start8)

Fire works have well and truly ensued. Once again it was HIMO behind the helm, however this time for Himmo success wasn't to be. Firebird stood his ground securing another key location for the SGR gz strong hold.

HIMO launched with impressive timing landing just before the natars arrived, but Firebird was not ready to surrender, holding on by just 1 pop in a situation of do or die it was SGR and firebird that triumphed.

Well done HIMO, today was not your day, you zerod the location before but it was not enough, SGR will never give up and never back down!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Fire works have well and truly ensued. Once again it was HIMO behind the helm, however this time for Himmo success wasn't to be. Firebird stood his ground securing another key location for the SGR gz strong hold.

HIMO launched with impressive timing landing just before the natars arrived, but Firebird was not ready to surrender, holding on by just 1 pop in a situation of do or die it was SGR and firebird that triumphed.

Well done HIMO, today was not your day, you zerod the location before but it was not enough, SGR will never give up and never back down!

Loool

Rory had a bit of luck, the village stood for a high clay pit, but in this early cataing was enough :D

In what SGR helped?

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

• Loool

Rory had a bit of luck, the village stood for a high clay pit, but in this early cataing was enough :D

In what SGR helped?

Well timed cata waves and 2 heroes just before natar attacks on Rory. I dont think SGR helped him as well. But he seems growing well again.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still Noob. (Seal)

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.

• In what SGR helped?

SGR helped by ensuring the location was resettled. And even if vices were successful another player would have stepped up and put there hand up.

This is SGR and why we are so strong when we achieve our planned team bjectives and not just to serve our own personal account interests but how we can best serve our alliance as a whole.

The type of players we have represent the alliance and not just personal account objectives, which more often then not seems to apply to vices our players don't let ego get in the way., As good as vices may be many of there players play to suit there own best interests and miss the bigger picture ;)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• SGR helped by ensuring the location was resettled. And even if vices were successful another player would have stepped up and put there hand up.

This is SGR and why we are so strong when we achieve our planned team bjectives and not just to serve our own personal account interests but how we can best serve our alliance as a whole.

The type of players we have represent the alliance and not just personal account objectives, which more often then not seems to apply to vices our players don't let ego get in the way., As good as vices may be many of there players play to suit there own best interests and miss the bigger picture ;)

your team did didley squat, no timed defense, nothing. Your team left it all to luck. If team play was above everything for sgr players surely one of the anvils just outside of gz would've said they would time a defense even though it might mean getting some troops wiped by natar waves, but the chances of survival would go up exponentially. but really? absolutely nothing? and now you are out here bragging because of sheer luck that allowed him to hold on?

• Why all the the excitement over GZ positioning? Uniques will just be pushed further out around 50/30s +/- and all the gz accounts last round either went inactive or jumped sides. Will just be more of the same - my prediction.

..And that is the Final Word.

• your team did didley squat, no timed defense, nothing. Your team left it all to luck. If team play was above everything for sgr players surely one of the anvils just outside of gz would've said they would time a defense even though it might mean getting some troops wiped by natar waves, but the chances of survival would go up exponentially. but really? absolutely nothing? and now you are out here bragging because of sheer luck that allowed him to hold on?

Was not luck at all it was a calculated risk and the player assured us he was in control right down to the last pop.

If you knew what you were actually talking about you'd realise the only reason you were successful before was because the player had not built an sm which was what made the difference in this instance. There was no need to stack defense or put it up against vices or Natar waves, the proof is in the village so better luck next time ;)

Why all the the excitement over GZ positioning? Uniques will just be pushed further out around 50/30s +/- and all the gz accounts last round either went inactive or jumped sides. Will just be more of the same - my prediction.

Interesting prediction, however positioning allows to reach deeper in to other quads and has several strategic options not based purely on unique spawns alone.

Post was edited 4 times, last by Bat Man ().

• Was not luck at all it was a calculated risk and the player assured us he was in control right down to the last pop.

If you knew what you were actually talking about you'd realise the only reason you were successful before was because the player had not built an sm which was what made the difference in this instance. There was no need to stack defense or put it up against vices or Natar waves, the proof is in the village so better luck next time ;)

Interesting prediction, however positioning allows to reach deeper in to other quads and has several strategic options not based purely on unique spawns alone.

Loool.... you're better asking for report on Firebird village :D

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

• stop making a fool out of yourself , I know its a bit too late to say this but have some self respect lad come on.. you are making a mockery of yourself.

its not perfect to blame ally for no deffence or every 0 popped cropper, because the player has to be active too for defending his/her villege.

I think its not right to blame ally for only one 0 popped cropper while the ally was able to settle other few croppers in same area and specially one right under the nose of dark thoughts and himo(while himo has cata). though who am I to say not to blame, now a days forum is actually only for blaming^^

• its not perfect to blame ally for no deffence or every 0 popped cropper, because the player has to be active too for defending his/her villege.

I think its not right to blame ally for only one 0 popped cropper while the ally was able to settle other few croppers in same area and specially one right under the nose of dark thoughts and himo(while himo has cata). though who am I to say not to blame, now a days forum is actually only for blaming^^

I dont disagree with what you are saying but the way batman had put it simply was not true LOL, and thats what i was pointing out.

As for killstreak, when he settled Himo didnt have cata, so no point in mentioning that one.

As far as i am concerned its great to see Vice GZ team cooperating with each other so well, whereas sgr is just sending their guys out here like cannonfodders, which can be clearly seen from the quote of BATMAN earlier where he

mentioned and i quote" we were only able to 0 their GZ guy because sgr guy didnt build SM" now if sgr have such teamwork why didnt anyone guide him? surely its a simple enough task?

• I dont disagree with what you are saying but the way batman had put it simply was not true LOL, and thats what i was pointing out.

we were only able to 0 their GZ guy because sgr guy didnt build SM" now if sgr have such teamwork why didnt anyone guide him? surely its a simple enough task?

I don't think it's fair for SGR to have to guide each and every player how to prepare a village in the gz from attacks. Of course if its known any player is unsure and seeks guidance then that's a totally different story.

I'm not sure how vices is ran over there but in SGR we also have certain expectations. And we moved past having to spoon feed our players a long time ago.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

• I don't think it's fair for SGR to have to guide each and every player how to prepare a village in the gz from attacks. Of course if its known any player is unsure and seeks guidance then that's a totally different story.

I'm not sure how vices is ran over there but in SGR we also have certain expectations. And we moved past having to spoon feed our players a long time ago.

2w9sjc.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Do you even realize how absurd and obnoxious u sound?

No wonder Vice without "leaders" (according to you lot) is still more effective than sgr xD. If the 0ing was something so easily avoidable then why did you not help? or offer advice? The truth is you dont know jack sh*t. Instead of wasting time on these dead memes if you spent 1 min to write and tell the player to build SM and palace instead of residence. "LOOOL", he might still have been there.