Com1 Restart Rumors

• This is funny 😂 Make more like this 😁 It's way more inocent than what you guys keep arguing about 🤩

Let me share something funny. A guy made a hypotethical conversation between me and leaders, knowing the fact that I use the sentence 'I am Groot' all the time :

"Cris: teo how many troops you sent for cfd for sankets cap?
    Teo: I am Groot
    Cris: i think she sent 200k

Result: teo sent 10k and sanket looses all his croplands"

Erik: At least its Sanket (phew)
    Pratik: (cwl)
    Anze:(cwl)

Sending lots of love to everyone 💖🙏🤩

com1: I am Groot :love:

Post was edited 2 times, last by Teodora ().

• Just a note, you don't have to censor names in reports anymore.

Ah, good to know, I'm used to the 2008 times on the forum :) .

And for Alcoholic Duck: some people asked for this report multiple times, so I posted this to show some action. It was not my intention to say lowlands or vices are so good/bad. If you want to stroke your ego so badly, then go post it yourself.

Also known as:

bart3097 (pre-2009, s4.nl 2018)

-Noir- (s6.nl 2010)

B&B (s3.nl 2018)

Close2insane (s1.com 2019)

• com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• Might be a good idea to attach the "cata" reports which did minimal damage:thumbsup:

everything is kinda minimal damage nowadays if you don't destroy the village completely, but we destroyed (well put to level 3) 14 cropfields (which were low level tbh) and the traditional buildings

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• https://ts1.travian.com/karte.…screen=1&x=39&y=75&zoom=1

even with multiple people reporting multiple times no one will be banned cause every one is legit .

Did you report that player you thought was cheating from vices yet, awesome21?

2wjiz7.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• show me a single thing like that map full of tech accs or anything that suggests awesome21 is cheating or so or where is his private farm . i will report immediately .

• that definitely sounds like someone, that is cheating . i agree you on it .

Interesting Eatie I never said that player was cheating, I just pointed out his interesting profile, if you think he is cheating you should probably report it and any other vices you might suspect.

Sounds like you know what proof is required and talk from a lot of experience also.Good luck Eatie.

• Did you report that player you thought was cheating from vices yet, awesome21?

should i say again misguided or misguiding statement from the masters of propaganda .

come on stop taking part of a joke and making it a real statement for your own benefits .

• should i say again misguided or misguiding statement from the masters of propaganda .

come on stop taking part of a joke and making it a real statement for your own benefits .

Eatie we both know your not part of a joke you are the vices Joker. And it's villains like you that gave rise to Batman!

via Imgflip Meme Generator