Com1 Restart Rumors

• Sounds like a storm in a tea cup, vices having the lions share of artefacts ofc sgr and ten ll will try to maximise use of artefacts they have.

Man I kid you not, I thought you may come up with something along that line, but to claim this isnt merging is plain comedy. (Not that I mind you merging. it is obviously your only way of staying relevant after your exquisite performance on arties. just need to honest enough to admit it). But in case you actually can explain the difference between a merge and "sharing hammer data, preforming joint OP's and sharing arties" and "merging" ill be happy to hear it.

• Maybe it's like a "friends with benefits, but not lovers" situation.

• As usual the next Supermeta/Non Vices vs Vices will land tomorrow :D

Rangers and Rest joined the party... now only TG-TS is missing!

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 2 times, last by cris@ ().

• No worries, I'm sure Batman can use sophistry again to explain this situation. :D

He's busy in diplomatic discussions with TG-TS and Natars probably- He's explaining them how much we cheat, how bad people we are, and how much stronger than last round we're. :D

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• Maybe it's like a "friends with benefits, but not lovers" situation.

As an individual player in TEN, in MY opinion, I'm not seeing a benefit - We just let SGR use UT but haven't yet given us anything in return (diet please!?) But I've been told that winning the server with 700 player meta is the #Benefit

• As an individual player in TEN, in MY opinion, I'm not seeing a benefit - We just let SGR use UT but haven't yet given us anything in return (diet please!?) But I've been told that winning the server with 700 player meta is the #Benefit

Id bet some of your players are parking in diets, they just don't want to be open about it because "ItS sTilLL a 1v1v1"

• As an individual player in TEN, in MY opinion, I'm not seeing a benefit - We just let SGR use UT but haven't yet given us anything in return (diet please!?) But I've been told that winning the server with 700 player meta is the #Benefit

First of all I would like to thank you for coming forward.

Dude its SGR we are talking about, they would have given certain perks to only some of the Ten-LL members

only those who they really need to get UT

I mean all are denying a merger, means there will be backstabbing,

Last server Cursed Titans, an account we helped grow by sharing Trainers and Resources from allys to help train more units

backstabbed us under the influence of none other than SGR, many claim they were SGR before even joining us, but who knows....

I mean I expected them to atleast share diets, but m guessing your leaders dont have even that much negotiation power

As a fellow player have some pride and you can always demand justifications form your leader

they are not your boss who just think of their fellow players like pawns to cast off...

lastly

i am a heavy gamer, I play dota a lot for past 10 years, I never find it fun winning even 5v4 games

and I know all good gamers feel the same.......

so I understand your concerns with going 700 vs 200,

but thats no reason to give up the game....
    We would gladly welcome you to join hands together and play against us,

but just be careful to not be used unjustly and you should be able to feel the part of the team in their success too ( which should have included sharing diets )

• Last server Cursed Titans, an account we helped grow by sharing Trainers and Resources from allys to help train more units

backstabbed us under the influence of none other than SGR, many claim they were SGR before even joining us, but who knows....

lol thanks for highlighting one of vices problem, vices like to blame sgr for literally everything, it's sgr's fault this and sgr fault that, forgetting players like cursed titans were quite capable of making up there own mind about vices. Cursed titans was not forced and willingly rebelled against vices off there own accord.

Ofc if vices have members not happy wanting to support sgr, biased vices logic will tell you that's sgr's fault too. If you believe vices you would believe every player or team sgr speak with is not capable of free thought or using there own mind. In vices using ur own account or mind is against vices rules, What do you think fire strike, sgr have this sort of control ? Is it another one of obi wans Jedi mind tricks ? :D

misinterpreted means everything is valid and can be excused in vices, players there don't need there own account or own goals everything is only attributed for alliance, they might as well give there pass on to there leaders and let them play, w8 they prob already do that too lol :P

Sgr don't need to run the same circus a player can play there own account here to there own expectations and doesn't need to be used as a garage or exploited for another accounts gain, still it happens more then we like tho and its no good for the game.

It is hard to admit your rival plays better than you.

Perhaps it is the weight of attacks and greater diplomacy that will defeat vices again. And if vices earn a second straight loss, I would be pleasantly surprised if they can be good sports about it and not the kind of sore losers we have come to expect.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• Grats to TEN for the UF steal.

A few days later and you little girls still crying about numbers, next time bring more warriors to the battlefield and shut up.

we did, then you cried that we were over recruiting and concluded you still need SGR to hold your hand to win

• Grats to TEN for the UF steal.

we did, then you cried that we were over recruiting and concluded you still need SGR to hold your hand to win

Well played ops and great steal :)

@Vices tech accnt was that before or after vices approached lowlands to work with them ?

Maybe next time you guys will need to sack your diplomat too.. I've seen teams win against greater numbers and not whine half as much. As tonzofguns alluded to, perhaps it's wise vices stop looking for excuses and start working on where it really counts ?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• start working on where it really counts

If you are referencing our lackluster performance in game i'd like to point you back to the 2 uniques SGR kindly handed to us for free.

this of course does not take away from TEN's win today with the UF, but come on, if I were in your shoes I wouldnt be coming here to gloat after how your show of skill with your arties.

• i'd like to point you back to the 2 uniques SGR kindly handed to us for free.

I don't think anyone is denying that vices haven't done very well with artefacts, sure they had some plants in other quads and late starts in bp to set up grabs, and have done well with steals too. I think I've even mentioned it a couple of times myself already, vices have a clear edge with artis.

What I was actually saying is if vices are to lose again how many artefacts you have or have not, in the end may not necessarily be the deciding factor but by the looks of you ignoring my question, my guess is your playing the part of another joker and already knew this 8o