Com1 Restart Rumors

🔥 New user interface & tribe specific buildings survey 🔥
The answers can be submitted until February 21, 2020 10:00 GMT+1.
The survey results will form a foundation for our future work on the needed adjustments based on your wishes and suggestions.
➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• Furthermore, the outcome of the server was not affected in any way.

I am not saying my values are everyone´s, but they are what I conceive to be right and true, noone can be expected to do better that that.

I am confused, you started as a Kantian and concluded as a consequentialist. Do your values exist for actions or do they depend on the outcome of the actions? If you claim to have morals, shouldn't they be NOT reliant on the consequences but rather purely be "right thing to do"? For example, if you despise backstabbing, you should condemn it regardless of its impact on the server. It seems contradictory to condone it just because "it turned out to be okay this time" or "it wouldn't have changed the outcome in this particular situation anyways".

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• How obtuse can you be? He was never a planted spy. If you can’t accept truth, why bother discussing anything with you? A planted spy is one prearranged to start in another quad with the mission to spy and disrupt enemies. Simply was not the case here.

Looks fairly clear if it doesn't support Agronas agenda then it's probably pointless to even discuss. Seems Agrona's vast life experience skills has all been in preparation for a moment on the forum. I salute you Agrona!

Thinking back to ct, he participated in almost every ops for vices, doing more demage then most of there battle hammers combined. Despite being a thorn in our heel, ct was/is still called a plant by many like Agrona in vices to this day.

CT just had enough of having his toes stood on. And was smart enough to realise villains wasn't all it was cracked up to be, opting to take matters in to his own hands, the only way he thought he could.

Two different servers with an interesting parallel, and likewise jer it makes little difference if Mazzi and others or even ct himself come forward in the forum to explain what really transpired. Many will continue repeating the same carp untill blue in the face, even players who never even played that round( cough Sanket, cough)

Interesting when putting forward a sensible argument. Agrona tries to make a joke of you even resorting to life experiences in a vain attempt to make there argument sound more legitimate.

Long story short, imo honesty is a value mostly unfairly traded with vices players especially if not abiding and supporting the best looking theme. Agrona and others have learnt to be very modest with the truth. Jer your one of the few from vices that is actually a man of their word.

• Just a correction: I’m not from Vices, not even SGR, and never played for either team, although I’ve been in teams confed’d to SGR as Chaos or TEN for example. There are many on both sides I count as friends as well, so I try to remain neutral.

..And that is the Final Word.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Final Word ().

• Good. Make them all delete. No one should be forced to play a boring server like com1. And no one should be forced to play against cheaters and toxic people like you.

No need to get bitter...

They are playing and deleting on their own accord, no ones forcing them...

they must have realized that there is no pride in playing 3x1 and still getting beaten every Monday

the only reason you wont want to play is because you are looooooosing

Actually I think we should change your name from #Super Meta to #Motley_crew

it will suit you better.

This gave me a good chuckle. Honest question - have you ever played this game before Vices/Villains? I have personally played (more than once) in a single wing alliance where we have beaten multiple 3-4 wing metas. I know of at least 3-4 other examples on top of my head too (not sure how imbalanced the sizes were in each of them though)

and you still merged 3 quads against us

^^^^^^^^^^

• Society is a construct. Based on shared values. Our game is within these norms. Those who breach it are not free to roam the earth/game to continue their wrong doings, or should not. I am not saying my values are everyone´s, but they are what I conceive to be right and true, noone can be expected to do better that that. As an oldest sibling of 5, I have always thought it was my right and duty to protect and educate. Read as being as annoying as conceived needed. I believe in standing up for what is right. And hope I will always stand up for those being attacked, whether a friend or not. Believe I have done so in real life so far, and game. Also I claim the right to have a humor. Mine is as awesome as my sense of justice. Only to be topped by my temper.

Oh man, you just turned into bat man v. 2.0 :D;(

In the case of the CWL server with meteo, leadership should have solved the conflict before it escalated. Don´t know why that wasn´t done.

Leadership did try to cool the moods (imo, meteo should just have been outright kicked, and well, never been invited in the first place, but neither of those were in the cards).

The decision to move forward was unanimous within the group. That alone should tell everyone how serious the matter was. To me personally it didn´t have anything to do with techs. This was an issue leadership should have solved.

Yes, within the particular group that carried out the action, not within CWL, nor within CWL leadership. We're talking something like 10-15 players, out of a 150+ player meta - though for sure, others sympathized with what Blaggers did. To turn your very argument around: leadership of Villains were clearly aware of the issues with CT, why did they not solve it? (this is merely to demonstrate the absurdity of the argument).

Furthermore, the outcome of the server was not affected in any way. CWL had zerged about 90% of the server, had 90% of everything. The only thing I regret is the def players had in his village. But it did not change an outcome of an server zerged to death.

Thanks, that's all I'm asking - your self-professed lofty ideals only apply when it suits you. I doubt the issue on the birthday server had any effect on the outcome of the server too? Likewise, if you (or any other Villains player) believes that CT mattered for the outcome of the server last round, you're delusional (we're talking maybe a difference of 25 hours caused by CT in WW building, and we won by miles compared to that, likewise, Villains 0'd our walls regardless of CT, so it would only have meant a few more kills if he had launched on the SE WW as I think was planned?). So guess that you actually don't have any issues with any of these things, good to know.

• Likewise, if you (or any other Villains player) believes that CT mattered for the outcome of the server last round, you're delusional (we're talking maybe a difference of 25 hours caused by CT in WW building, and we won by miles compared to that, likewise, Villains 0'd our walls regardless of CT, so it would only have meant a few more kills if he had launched on the SE WW as I think was planned?). So guess that you actually don't have any issues with any of these things, good to know.

CT's impact was not from the WW hit (Terrible WWR anyway), but from months of abuse towards other members and leaders, arty hogging, sharing of scout reports and inactive(yellow dots) accounts in VICES. Much higher impact, and can be argued to have changed the outcome of the server (Especially the scout reports tracking that prevented ghostings of multiple hammers).

Also, to whatever bullshit batman is spreading, get on the same page as your leaders, as Mazzi admitted that CT told him of their plan to backstab on week 1, and was a SGR spy from then on.

• No need to get bitter...

They are playing and deleting on their own accord, no ones forcing them...

they must have realized that there is no pride in playing 3x1 and still getting beaten every Monday

the only reason you wont want to play is because you are looooooosing

ahahaaa get your mind straight LOL!! no one wants to play against cheaters like you because theres no point. ofc they are losing you idiot.

CT's impact was not from the WW hit (Terrible WWR anyway), but from months of abuse towards other members and leaders, arty hogging, sharing of scout reports and inactive(yellow dots) accounts in VICES. Much higher impact, and can be argued to have changed the outcome of the server (Especially the scout reports tracking that prevented ghostings of multiple hammers).

you got what you deserved so live with it. sometimes the toxic comes back your way :D

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• ahahaaa get your mind straight LOL!! no one wants to play against cheaters like you because theres no point. ofc they are losing you idiot.

How much more cheating is required to get you to stop posting? I am up to the challenge.

• How much more cheating is required to get you to stop posting? I am up to the challenge.

looks like we have a crybaby here. crying because your cheats are pointed out and you have no defense? ROFL get out of here

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• looks like we have a crybaby here. crying because your cheats are pointed out and you have no defense? ROFL get out of here

I'm actively trying to cheat more just because it seems to piss you off. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• since there legalizing tech my little bro going to play with me and just supporting my account next few servers 💯

Don't forget to dab on the haters my friend

TT Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)
    TT Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)

• Can you please stop crying, He obviously doesn't like competition.

ahahaaaa competition :D I've been the one calling for competitive servers for 2 years you noob! maybe do some self reflection to see where the problem lies?

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• ahahaaaa competition :D I've been the one calling for competitive servers for 2 years you noob! maybe do some self reflection to see where the problem lies?

You got a competitive server, you merged 700 members vs 200, not competitive enough? Not our fault your tech use, multie use, leadership outbursts and forum propaganda are backfiring and making your members delete.

giphy.gif

• 700 members vs 200

How is that competitive? that's a bot match lol. you guys are messed up bad

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

aka. Valt

• ahahaaa get your mind straight LOL!! no one wants to play against cheaters like you because theres no point. ofc they are losing you idiot.

Is SGR is filled with wussies like you?

if you win then you play fair, but if we win, then we cheat...

seems like that your pea-sized brains cant comprehended our

Quantum Gaming

please #Mortley Crew

go learn how to play game better, then maybe your 700 players would be a challenge to we 200...

or you are welcome to come share your grief here

its always fun trolling you guys.

• Mate com19 starts in Sept.Wait till then and make an acc, otherwise if you still wanna join there is always a recruitment page for duals etc. Give Your credentials and maybe someone takes you. Madarchod bhadve.