Com1 Restart Rumors

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • ...seals dont give a hoot about the state of the game and allied with a confed who had 9 scripters and botters running rampant and got banned 2 or more times around the WW steal sponsored by defection of 2 of their spies and godslayers miscommunication, along with their full squad who might be multies of these many core players you joined them like cool dudes like why do we have to know all these stuff ? ...

...and who was your other confeds again SYN who were clearly much more in numbers and well synchronized and have united quad with their own cross quad confed Nimbus who were fighting ROteam that joined us later after Nimbus merged with SYN ...

Good one. Your side was totally clean of cheating wasn't it? Like, 0 personal farms? Should we ask WM3 how many farms he got banned around your top raiders :P

And tbh, If seals chose another WW to support, that one could have been the winning WW. Not that it matters but just saying that someone would be blaming the seals either way.

Now, please talk about NYS stuff on NYS forums instead:

[COM] Fact and Rumours ts29 - Round 2 (January 2019 - )

PS. try writing shorter sentences. It's hard to get your point.

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• But I do have confirmation from a pretty good source that you and TEN leadership are already working together (and have been before the server even started), so it appears that you're already breaking the 1v1v1v1, but I wouldn't expect anything else from the masters of "diplomacy" and deceit SGR.

Yeah, they already have their WW chat set up on skype!

WuHcQQY.png

Oh wait...

• cute but that is half of the truth aint it ? do i have t oexplain things again as to how come those two racist remarks supposedly against the same angel like guy ? or do i have to explain how seals dont give a hoot about the state of the game and allied with a confed who had 9 scripters and botters running rampant and got banned 2 or more times around the WW steal sponsored by defection of 2 of their spies and godslayers miscommunication, along with their full squad who might be multies of these many core players you joined them like cool dudes like why do we have to know all these stuff ? and who was your other confeds again SYN who were clearly much more in numbers and well synchronized and have united quad with their own cross quad confed Nimbus who were fighting ROteam that joined us later after Nimbus merged with SYN . In all scenarios you dont or never wanted to give any importance to the state of the game or server but had and do still priorities your own personal gain and social justice which again boosts your personal gains more and more .

here you have the same equation , you have already gave a straight message to villains from start to keep their numbers in check when you are already ahead with your numbers already and much much ahead indeed or else you will huggle cause you need social justification for your actions .

Let's add to this SL buying the unique trainers, all the multies of GodSlayers which we reported and banned enough - your wings where inactive farms left, i added to farmlist, and they were re-added and defended (pre-arties). So, please don't think your team was the fair players either. As far as server goes, I can only say with guarantee that only Baby Seals didn't cheat. Now we were not going on a cherry picking to see which side is holiest of all and to support that one.

And I also agree with wulfr, com29 has its own forums. Ping me there for a discussion. This is com1 - new server, and new memories to be made here. And bro seriously get over that server - if you guys really wanted to win that much, perhaps you should've put the wonder into better hands and at 100/100 instead of an unsecured, middle of all quads, gz.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• I heard council's asked their members to move to the North East quadrant after settling :saint: We're getting new members! And a lot of TEN leaders too on top of those. Join Council before you're too late!

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Seems like only 1 account in the top raiders is also in the top attackers

Seems like everyone is using different account to clear there oasis for them

Seems the server full of cheats already

probably you have no clue, sorry about that :(.

Anyway, we are working together so everyone use all cages for farmers ;)

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• its an old trick , get your duals on individual accs first and let the acc with best position stay till the end and delete the rest after BP is over . you can also get help from your PD's and team who are willing to support you .

You cannot call it cheating. Its a gameplay style and much more needed since things dont work fast like speed servers. Moreover the only server where life exists is com1 with many heads battling for 2nd village. So instead of the word "cheat" "style of playing" is more appropriate.

• Wait, I dont know who sent you this, but it was a clear mistake from our part. I am very sure that it is strictly against SGR T&C to invite those who played with alliances that bought artefacts with gold, played alongside with racist players (and had a racist dual) and actually spitted many baseless lies against the core leadership team. Probably not everyone was up to date on this front.

Also this is a sales speech, SGR team lost many players and it is only natural to look for replacements. There is nothing wrong there anyways. So go away and try to find other things if you want to mud-sling this desperately.

hmm makes sense . when we had contacted each other till last sunday and you and your seal team knew about the remarks for more than 2 weeks . i wonder why you contacted rastogi though about the same time you contacted me ? i always wonder how many you contacted as poor arrogant villains like us had the grace to receive your message , probably the more competent allies who were 3x more than us on that server received much better treatment than the usual .

Eh, this is just because I didn't publicly shame you for dualing with people people who said this in the attachment. I only talked to fnx about this a few days ago. If this incident happened to me, let alone trying to smear SGR, I would not even think about showing my face on travian ever again. You definitely shouldn't be allowed to even walk in from of SGR's door.

You are very clearly butthurt from the other server and holding grudge against SGR. Didnt know that seal flippers smacked you guys so bad on that fun little server. Forget about that server already. Maybe you will find your new home in Villains (or Vices), as they tend to have a similar low ethical standards (:* to Vice). You guys may team up all together to try to take revenge, as it looks like you are already getting along on the forum anyway.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

Post was edited 2 times, last by Playingwithfire: removed image of private convo ().

• Eh, this is just because I didn't publicly shame you for dualing with people people who said this in the attachment. I only talked to fnx about this a few days ago. If this incident happened to me, let alone trying to smear SGR, I would not even think about showing my face on travian ever again. You definitely shouldn't be allowed to even walk in from of SGR's door.

You are very clearly butthurt from the other server and holding grudge against SGR. Didnt know that seal flippers smacked you guys so bad on that fun little server. Forget about that server already. Maybe you will find your new home in Villains (or Vices), as they tend to have a similar low ethical standards ( to Vice). You guys may team up all together to try to take revenge, as it looks like you are already getting along on the forum anyway.

Uhm, i'm not on villains side ok! both side is not ethical that i agree TEN was the only angel in that server IMO. but i think SGR isn't that ethical either with Spy WWR and Wolf thrones massive cheating, fnx's multi in grey zone as well.

Yes i did't play that server but i have friends on both sides.
    Peace :) please don't hurt me :(

• Uhm, i'm not on villains side ok! both side is not ethical that i agree TEN was the only angel in that server IMO. but i think SGR isn't that ethical either with Spy WWR and Wolf thrones massive cheating, fnx's multi in grey zone as well.

Yes i did't play that server but i have friends on both sides.
    Peace :) please don't hurt me :(

I am a huge supporter of your post <3.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Faifaifan ().

• that i agree TEN was the only angel in that server IMO.

All sides had their "unethical" plays, including TEN (some of which Obi and I (from SGR) stopped them in).

However, it's a new server. There should be plenty of stuff to talk about, without bringing up the old servers constantly. So maybe retire the discussion of dirtyness for now, and then take it up again if (when) something dirty happens (it's probably bound to).

• All sides had their "unethical" plays, including TEN (some of which Obi and I (from SGR) stopped them in).

However, it's a new server. There should be plenty of stuff to talk about, without bringing up the old servers constantly. So maybe retire the discussion of dirtyness for now, and then take it up again if (when) something dirty happens (it's probably bound to).

That's a nice idea, but don't let Obi talking about us selling arties when the only arty dealer I knwo is with you :)

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• That's a nice idea, but don't let Obi talking about us selling arties when the only arty dealer I knwo is with you :)

He was talking about com29, where eatie was in team with some people who bought UT for 1600 gold (and he only brought it up because eatie brought com29 up first).

Anyway, I'm not playing - but who's the arte seller in SGR?

• who will be the first one to settle second village???

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• I bid on Wales

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• lol lol lol ... yes we were with such leader who bought arti and huggled it whole time for end game screen and from start to finish no one was supportive of the matter and no one was trying to defend the matter . but here comes the SS of my dual who clearly made a mistake on his part to take part in the mudslinging of sm1 who he never should in first . sure i do get it that calling out goatspawn on own alliance chat cause of ones nationality/race can make one rage like that but i dont support such mudslinging or racism in first place . ( guess no wonder when challenged to find proof we asked some friend and found it like our dual friend was talking to air , no wonder both the racism cases last server were against the same guy . perfect )

now talking about ethics and other stuff of the seals , they clearly tagged and allied themselves with guys who were hiding behind another allies whose leaders were banned for scripting and botting and 2 of the leaders had their 2nd ban on the acc at that time and these angel seals join them for their social justice again an arti buyer and some racial mudslinging that happened for no good reason at all . that is not the end , our angel seals had also never checked on their allies as they claims ( cause why would they give a f , we already got moral high ground cause of the drama set by the forums ) .

talking about ethics and not supporting cheaters in game , here is proof of seal hypocrisy . raid with perfectly timed 24-25 sec apart nice trolling right ? please tell us one of your top players pd who mostly replies back signed by his pro sitter is pro enough to set alarm and send raid list every 24-25 sec apart .

you can keep claiming again and again but never ever i believe that seals are not veteran enough to protest cheating openly like that and being strict about ethics and do and support cheaters on the back till its proven with evidence . i have to give credit though you guys are pro enough to play this diplomatic drama and mudslinging to gain moral high ground at any cost . need to learn a lot and also learn to take screen shots at any given time for own defense .

• Uhm, i'm not on villains side ok! both side is not ethical that i agree TEN was the only angel in that server IMO. but i think SGR isn't that ethical either with Spy WWR and Wolf thrones massive cheating, fnx's multi in grey zone as well.

ehem ehem? first of thanks a lot for properly spelling out my name! You're the first <3

Anyways, ƒnx didn't drop a multi in greyzone - rather ƒnx abandoned his account in greyzone. And moved elsewhere after a backstab from DQ. It's a very long story where that player totally lost all his respects with me - even if it's not gonna mean anything to them - they had some with me for being epic attackers. I'd have the decency to fight for that cropper or else let it get zeroed later while abandoning, had he not been so deceitful. Besides, who seriously puts all efforts into a multi to settle server first? :|

cris@ we never bought an arti ever... even last year we returned cursed titans boots back to you - despite the huge help it could've given in wonder hits. CT was first wave of real wwks for us.

Wolf Throne is not even equalized by all other players from Villains garages so it's meh to me. What if one of our 1M hammers came out of helper accounts? When all 3 of Villains 1Ms came out of helper accounts.

However, CT was bad incident. A lot of blame goes to us for agreeing to follow his rammer - should've just let him take his grudge out without coupling our own hammers to follow him. Anyways, in absence of some of your leaders, I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us. I'll drop an apology for last year, sry for that one unfortunate event. Should've just told him to hit the SE wonder and overkill the wall as his rammer was initially planned. Anyways, good luck this server.

you can keep claiming again and again but never ever i believe that seals are not veteran enough to protest cheating openly like that and being strict about ethics and do and support cheaters on the back till its proven with evidence . i have to give credit though you guys are pro enough to play this diplomatic drama and mudslinging to gain moral high ground at any cost . need to learn a lot and also learn to take screen shots at any given time for own defense .

I'm not getting back to NYS server discussion, but I'll reply on Seals. As I said earlier, everyone in the server might have cheated besides "14 Baby Seals" - for us it was all about "chose your poison". I don't know why you assume baby seals had so much time on NYS to analyze every single team and player on a "5x" server. We didn't even sitter check LLA alliance - on recruitment. Our own members could've been cheaters but we couldn't be arsed enough to check on a 5x server. However, choosing slayers was "never" an option for us baby seals! We moved from North East quadrant to South East quadrant so that we will not aly with slayers. If you're wandering about the reason, Slayers had a player called, "Pikachu Slayer" and none of the baby seals could comprehend who could be that cruel. Pickahu we believe is 2nd only to seals itself in cuteness! So every time we brought up Slayers - our immediate thoughts went to that player. I wish and Obi could take a moment to extract those messages from our skype - and you could see yourself.

Post was edited 2 times, last by fnx ().