Com1 Restart Rumors

• Guys this isn't the place to discuss cheating. If anyone thinks Vices are cheating or any other team please report it to the mh, they will look in to the matter and ban anyone responsible for breaking the rules.

Players that are not cheating that are making more resources then you is no reason to get upset. Look at your own game and what you can do better.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Guys this isn't the place to discuss cheating. If anyone thinks Vices are cheating or any other team please report it to the mh, they will look in to the matter and ban anyone responsible for breaking the rules.

Players that are not cheating that are making more resources then you is no reason to get upset. Look at your own game and what you can do better.

it's from NE to SGR, no reason to point fingers everytime ;). And we report to MH aswell, as everyone should do

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• true story

Thanks :$ And it was com3 server :P I do not recall your forum account though, what was your ign? That server we had a lot of chats with the fans of Eragon book, was really fun. Last server we tried Lady Envy, it was sad that only 1 person had read the books to talk about it with us X/

My old forum account got deleted. I'm trying to get my old forum account back.

I'm not sure been a long time my ign back then. I'm using my old forum account name as ign and I don't really want anyone to find me igm. I'm in NE though xDDD.

• we report to MH aswell, as everyone should do

As you should, but this isn't the place to discuss cheating, regardless wether or not most teams have had a player banned before or your team cheats more then sgr or vices or any another team, it's beside the point when dealing with baseless claims.

So let's agree then to steer this thread back on topic and discuss important aspects of the game.

So where we're we before vice and lowlands were the first to start slinging mud...

Ah, yes I was asking you about the nap between vice and lowlands, now you haven't denied it. Perhaps your wondering what my sources are, with your permission would you like to discuss it further ?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the server is barely 10 days old and people are blaming others for cross quad naps and recruiting whole meta . wow such forum diplomacy skills are next level . i am the noobest person here on diplomacy , so can anyone guide me on how to proceed with such early discussion for naps and alliance when nothing is clear . what will be the terms of negotiation for such purpose and why the other team will agree or even waste their time listening to someones negotiations at 10th day of a snail server ?

Post was edited 1 time, last by eatie ().

• Yes I would like to discuss it further, share your source :)

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

NL legend 2018

• Yes I would like to discuss it further, share your source :)

I'm curious too :D

Mr. Batman is a bit delusional but usually disappear after the first 2-3 weeks. He's funny though he can vouch any kind of gossip and unproven stories :D I wonder if he even plays :D

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().

• I love how people talk about pre-made alliance and metas.

Problem is pre-made are super elitist and a noob wouldn't be able to join so they join a meta.

Adv. vs Dsv.

Pre-made : elitist for the most part (require a certain level of understanding to join or dedication)

(ADV) for the most part they have better leadership and coordinate better (travian is a team game) (Dis. ADV) pre-made have less people cause of strict requirements to join -troop and pop.

Metas: They take everyone

(ADV) they have a lot of people if organize they do well; usually not (Dis. ADV) not as organize not as much dedication and getting orders across is hard (kudos to you if you organize a meta you deserve to win getting so many people to work together) [a whole server meta just doesn't make the game fun but if there are too many elite in one game; we have to make the game somewhat interesting instead of getting destroyed 1 by 1 by one good alliance.]

Travian:

Idk why people are so salty about cross quad naps and recruiting whole meta. Its part of the game live with it. Spies are not very ethical either but guess what everyone has one and if you don't have one then your a liar.

Then again maybe the forum is just a whole propaganda. Also it fun to watch people argue ;)

• I am team SGR accused of being Vinci :P  cris@ but in reality things weren't like that at all. Anyways i am still getting bounced back all the time I dunno when will i get into SGR and settle without being bounced back ;(

• I am team SGR accused of being Vinci :P  cris@ but in reality things weren't like that at all. Anyways i am still getting bounced back all the time I dunno when will i get into SGR and settle without being bounced back ;(

I plan to settle soon hopefully I am not that lucky.

• I wonder if he even plays :D

Your about as bright as a baked potato lol. Not to toot my own horn but I'm able to analyze vices from the inside and provide real in game links. Stay tuned for more insight in to (l.a.m.e) largest Ass meta empire on a .com server. What an honor it is to play in such a zerg :thumbsup:

@ lowlands I'll reserve the right not to reveal my sources, but isn't it a bit too early tho to have a nap this early in the game ?

BREAKING news on the Batman radar, vices have pushed one of there players himo and sent the first wave of catapults in the server in an early attempt to remove kill streak (sgr) from the grey zone.

Despite himo being one of l.a.m.e.'s best players he failed in his early attempt to remove kill streak from his strategic position on the nw side of the gz.

Credit goes to kill streak and sgr on such a courageous move putting themselves in a risky strategic position right under vices noses.

Atm this is how the gz stands. Vices have the largest presence in gz followed closely by ten, Sgr have just one player placed in nw gz territory. Fox has also secured a spot in the gz ne area. Whilst lowlands have opted to go lowkey and are not present in the gz at all.

Looks like fireworks are waiting to happen, will vices take sgr out ? Will ten take out vices ? And will sgr take down fox in the gz ?

With the first catapults already flying it's clear the next week is going to be a tense and exciting one, good luck to all the players in and around the center. Day 11 and the server is already getting very spicy :)

• Bat Man If Blancoke and myself know nothing about a NAP I guess there isn't one.

You guys should talk more inside the ally since Saku already asked me a couple of days ago if the rumour she picked up was true.

TT 2018 qualifier + finals -> Nathan James (Uollas meta)

NL3 2018 - 2019 -> Anderson (S137)

COM3 2018 - 2019 -> Frank Black (Diamond)

COM1 2019 -> Anderson (Lowlands/TEN)

TT qualifier INT 2019 -> Anderson (EXODUS)

COMX3 spring 2020 -> Undutchable (NewOrder + Lowlands)

TT qualifier Europe 2020 -> Anderson (NewOrder + Lowlands)

Ongoing:

TT finals 2020 - 2021 -> Anderson (NewOrder - HIT/ML meta)

COM2 2020 - 2021 -> Anderson (TEN)
    NL10 2021 -> Kurt Cobain

Founder LowLands

Post was edited 1 time, last by Alcunha ().

• Bat Man If Blancoke and myself know nothing about a NAP I guess there

You guys should talk more inside the ally since Saku already asked me a couple of days ago if the rumour she picked up was true.

You guys should talk more inside the ally since Saku already asked me a couple of days ago if the rumour is true

Interesting how on the one hand you claim to know nothing about a nap on the other you contradict yourself claiming rumours have surfaced after vices approached lowlands to work together..And those rumours unfortunately may have far reaching consequences, time will tell.

• Interesting how on the one hand you claim to know nothing about a nap on the other you contradict yourself claiming rumours have surfaced after vices approached lowlands to work together..And those rumours unfortunately may have far reaching consequences, time will tell.

My friend, because they contacted us does that mean anything? SGR wanted us to join up too, so maybe the only alliance which we don't work together with is TEN... so I think I can confirm here that VICES, SGR and Lowlands form one supermeta with ultimate goal to defeat TEN!

NL legend 2018

• My friend, because they contacted us does that mean anything? SGR wanted us to join up too, so maybe the only alliance which we don't work together with is TEN... so I think I can confirm here that VICES, SGR and Lowlands form one supermeta with ultimate goal to defeat TEN!

I love this guy :D

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• Atm this is how the gz stands. Vices have the largest presence in gz followed closely by ten, Sgr have just one player placed in nw gz territory. Fox has also secured a spot in the gz ne area. Whilst lowlands have opted to go lowkey and are not present in the gz at all.

you really need to work on your sources bcoz they are not upto date ......

Vices - 7 (1 just outside grey i.e. 1 tile )

Ten - 7
    Sgr+fox - 3+1 (2 just outside grey i.e. 1 tile )

Lowlands - 3 (1 just outside grey i.e. 1 tile )

• Atm this is how the gz stands. Vices have the largest presence in gz followed closely by ten, Sgr have just one player placed in nw gz territory. Fox has also secured a spot in the gz ne area. Whilst lowlands have opted to go lowkey and are not present in the gz at all.

With the first catapults already flying it's clear the next week is going to be a tense and exciting one, good luck to all the players in and around the center. Day 11 and the server is already getting very spicy :)

1) your stats are all wrong

2) day 10 starts in 2 hrs, dunno where you got the 11 from

Looks like fireworks are waiting to happen, will vices take sgr out ? Will ten take out vices ? And will sgr take down fox in the gz ?

i think you are suffering a lot thanks to seallucination . go find moneky magic's duals in your sgr chat for consultation or his 2nd dual/supp acc sarasvati or any of the rest 3 who cleared oasis for him day and night from sgr , trust me they are best in the business and you might have talked to them already and might get some discounts for the consultation . you might even get rewarded for doing so , so hurry before the next episode comes that reveals whether it is a fox or a moneky or a seal or a chimera . so stay tuned viewers and let Bat Man find out first before we get to see the next episode , coming in next few months ? eh that will be late , hope bat man can share his consultation results first and get some +points for the spoilers .

• SGR wanted us to join up too,

are you kidding me here? The only alliance that has asked your confed so far is Villains. I half heartedly once offered "when you were threatened by Villains that they'd start their wings in SW regardless of nap/confed taking place" - that you could join us in NE but we'd fall short of croppers and some more excuses so that they'd not take me on the offer as it's better to just give leadership to SW. So please, stop twisting my words to serve your agendas. I never thought you had a nap/confed with Villains since I can also look at border sides of villains and gz presence too. but you're just making me skeptical here :|

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• are you kidding me here? The only alliance that has asked your confed so far is Villains. I half heartedly once offered "when you were threatened by Villains that they'd start their wings in SW regardless of nap/confed taking place" - that you could join us in NE but we'd fall short of croppers and some more excuses so that they'd not take me on the offer as it's better to just give leadership to SW. So please, stop twisting my words to serve your agendas. I never thought you had a nap/confed with Villains since I can also look at border sides of villains and gz presence too. but you're just making me skeptical here :|

So if I understand this correctly, you did want them to join up? What's wrong with his statement then? He didn't mention confed, he said "SGR wanted us to join up too".