Com1 Restart Rumors

📝 Update to the General Terms & Conditions 📝

We've recently revised our General Terms & Conditions to the current legal and statutory situation as well as the range of services currently offered by Travian Games. More information can be found here. ➡️ LINK
  • Shadow - you and Chazz are known for your bs, but you've clearly now stepped it up. So get your facts straight, I did not go to "players" - i went to my player who got recruited by your "players" and told him why would he go somewhere without leadership? (back then neither Chris nor Yin were going to play ).

I don't even know why did I bother asking a player to come back over - who claimed to feel uninvolved in SGR despite being part of leadership lol. A Slakcer who's played for SGR more than me... So I hope you see why would I approach him to ask him dafuq? Only if he was as active and created as many propagandas last year as he's doing right now - we'd have got ourselves a diplomat finally!

I was having a nice time far from skype. But when someone contact me in whatsup i told him ok immediately. None can forecast com1 to start so early.

Yes I would like to discuss it further, share your source :)

Tbf I was checking my alliance log this morning and... you asked to join as well as many other lowlanders :D Some of you even joined my ally... just for the embassy task, I should say, but maybe it is a proof of our "confed".

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• Your only enemies will be Natars and Travian bugs - beware the updates!

No please, I just come from TT, no more bugs please travian overlords I beg youuuu:saint::saint::saint:

Wait a minute, is this an actual post that is not troll or toxic? :/:/ What in the world??

I've said it many times before, we are not in a coalition, we don't want any coalition cross borders. They key here is for both Ten and us to keep it that way because this way :).

Tbf I was checking my alliance log this morning and... you asked to join as well as many other lowlanders :D Some of you even joined my ally... just for the embassy task, I should say, but maybe it is a proof of our "confed".

#confirmed

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• You're right!

I started off in Super Sausage, then moved to Dirtyexpress. As a result, Super Sausage went grey and was not logged in for several months. Gettertools supports this. Not a crime to move accounts, ask your leader. Come on, you had an easy jab at me at the fact that I did no OPs.

Hey man, maybe you need to listen to a bit more music and chill out as well?

One of the biggest regrets of the server was being too kind to you. She was more than fair to you, despite how difficult you were. My only hope is that your AMCS (angry man child syndrome) causes as much grief to SGR's leaders as it did to us (it's only fair).

dnt lie now, in between super sausage and dirtyexpress u played many accounts... EDITED

Music! I love music...u dnt need to advise me on that, besides u need to listen some music as well. EDITED

Too kind!!! Now dnt be that shameless, u guys cant even control your own core players..u guys did not even wanted us to give that cropper, u always wanted to give it to dirty although dirty was way too slow in settling.. that inferno girl is not even eligible to be a leader.

• Thank you mist4 that was one of the most intelligent, honest posts I've read from vices so far. And restores faith that vices do have a strong presence of players like you with integrity, lets all continue to set the same tone and explore the politics of the game in such a courteous manner.

I agree last round vices and ten were pushed in to the same corner when villains/vices United 2quads from the onset of the server.

When lowlands admitted to vices already approaching them and asking for a confed, and with rumours circulating already of a nap, it was clear to me that vices wanted a 2vs2 and planned for it from the start like last round we have been working on getting down to the bottom of what was really happening.

The only thing we want is 1vs1vs1vs1, so we are hoping for that.

Villains wanted us to join them

Sgr want the same thing but as mist4 stated themselves vices went out of there way to unite 2 quads against sgr last round.

And sadly vices wether you like it or not, you proved to be the first meta (already the largest) to attempt to hold hands with another quad again.

This round vices let's see if we can leave our hands in our own pockets. And give all the members of the game a round we know they deserve.

So lets focus on having fun with plenty of action, not sit on hammers untill endgame and race on which meta can create the biggest zerg. It certainly doesn't have to be that way if sgr know that vices will just focus on there own quad

Obviously if vices continue to seek shelter from the sw and join forces, naturally it would have far reaching consequences, just like last round.

Remember it's just a game and have fun, let's try to act like adults and keep mud slinging to a minimum. Leaders from all quads still have the opportunity to give players plenty of action and a round of 1 vs 1vs 1 vs1 :)

• Thank you mist4 that was one of the most intelligent, honest posts I've read from vices so far. And restores faith that vices do have a strong presence of players like you with integrity, lets all continue to set the same tone and explore the politics of the game in such a courteous manner.

Joker been knocking your brain around a bit - mist4 is TEN as you can see in his signature, if you bother to look up the name......

..And that is the Final Word.

• could not resist it, was just reading it

then made up ma mind to show up

realised i dnt hv access to ma forum account anymore(hv to check what happened to ma account)

nice going guys:thumbsup:keep it up

Everything is fair in love and war!

• If that's the case then garaging itself no matter how less you garaged is cheating.

I myself garaged 1/4 of my hammer on other servers on my friends acc, since it is getting hard to feed them.

Then SGR itself is being hypocritical about it, it's already a practice since ancient time back in GOLD, GoDz days.

I really think its the amount of garaging, if they garaged the whole hammer then that's cheating.

The difference being that back in the day, you'd park a 10-50k here and there, near the end of the server, at teammates who for some reason had spare crop - splat their hammers, lost their def or w/e. These days, these accounts are planned even before the start of the server, with the express purpose of garaging large amounts of troops. The effect is the same as raiding tech accounts, and I strongly dislike both. I never made any excuses for Wolf last round, and I wouldn't have allowed it if I had any say in the matter - but Villains (starting with Sanket (noob Sanket <3 )) systematized garaging WWKs on com1. I don't agree with condoning/accepting techs, just because Villains use garages though - but I can understand why leadership would - and I think we will only see more and more garaging, considering how strong it is, and how prevalent spiking has become.

Pascal did build an impressive hammer which probably surprised SGR players a lot,

Wasn't too surprising, considering we saw 220k+ imps parked in one garage, and 25k catas garaged in another :P we did our sims with it being 1.1-1.2m. But yes, impressive for sure, though as I have said before, I found the raiding (non-tech) 1m's from our side more impressive (Investors and Templars) (cba to repeat the discussion of what was more impressive though, had enough of that the last time around).

Other than that, I'll just echo the sentiment already presented here - Villains forced the 2v2 by taking control of two quads at spawn. I know fnx would rather have been fighting TEN for example. But considering Villains only did a single OP during the entire server, and still had a decent shot at winning, it would have been ridiculous for TEN and SGR to fight each other.

• Joker been knocking your brain around a bit - mist4 is TEN as you can see in his signature, if you bother to look up the name......

Your right I cant expect that sort of honesty and integrity from villains can I ?

Mist4 certainly has a solid point tho ;)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• Let's keep this place more civil. Do criticize others but lets refrain from insults.

Edit: Ah, FA was faster than me. I summon Playingwithfire for a cleanup.

I think Obi-Wan put it nicely here about being civil and refraining from insults.

I have had to do a clean up here to remove the insults and doing it before I have my first cuppa tea is not always fun.

• Your hatred of VILLAINS started with Sanket leaving (on our 1st of 4 servers)

My hatred for Villains didn't start with Sanket leaving. In fact you can confirm that even while he moved to NW, he still took his advise from me on how to settle first. I even helped him during the settling while he was in Villains. Also later he took advice from me for building his wwk. However, my dislike for Sanket started when he was trying to force me to kick someone who used to spike before joining SGR (we didn't know) and we took his word to not spike when we found out. And I cannot kick someone who's not committed a wrong from within the alliance.

And 2ndly, he has played for us and given me all sorts of headaches to why we don't kick someone that cheats - this player xyz is his mulit, kick them and bla bla. But the next server he goes to Villains, he raises a 1M wwk and justifies it's not cheating. It's fine if someone changes - but I dislike justifications to suit your egoes. And we've had that discussions a tonne times at least already.

Villains is just another story, that includes a lot of trickery and deceptions in the past we've had from facing you.

Then SGR itself is being hypocritical about it, it's already a practice since ancient time back in GOLD, GoDz days.

Besides what wishmaster said, it's "hypocritical" if we say we don't cheat and they do in equal circumstances. i'll not justify that the account that calls themselves "Zeus" is not cheating. Private farming is cheating, techs are cheating, storage and garaging is also cheating. In the end - all 3 sides have cheaters - probably TEN is the only side that will not raise a wwk through such means.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• seallucination is so high in this thread and will be higher in the coming months . Mad God chill and take some lemonade , Summer is coming . have some decency while talking in public space , this is not your private chat rooms . SGR is running a race to embrace the grace of TEN .

summer is coming and some shade is required for poor seals . you all need some lemonades too along with Mad G , and dont worry i will serve you the lemonades when the time is right . XD

• No please, I just come from TT, no more bugs please travian overlords I beg youuuu:saint::saint::saint:

Wait a minute, is this an actual post that is not troll or toxic? :/:/ What in the world??

I've said it many times before, we are not in a coalition, we don't want any coalition cross borders. They key here is for both Ten and us to keep it that way because this way :).

#confirmed

I'd laugh if ten and lowlands join together and made an even bigger alliance then vices.:P

• i believe lowlands will be the first to go to war in this server . so either it will be TEN or VICES considering how aggressively they are settling on the borders and even in quad areas of SW . so i guess it will be before or after arti release lowlands will try to regain their quad dominance and fight for the arties . if lowlander decides to go after TEN it might end up being a 2v2 situation so i believe they will still choose to go after VICES and the server will be 1v1v1v1 and have some more meaning and fighting which i feel is the clear goal of the lowlanders .

seals , no matter how you want to steer the air know that your fins are only good to steer your small bodies across small corner of the sea .

TEN no matter what considering the zerg norths and high quality bandits of the lowlanders , they seem rather soft and probably will not go for quad war so the balance of the server still remains same and is still 1v1v1v1 right now unless some super dirty play happens . so stop polluting the clear waters with your dirty fins .

• There is something I wonder and that is why my post was removed when every other reply to mad were just edited?

There was nothing on that post so I'm not mad that its removed. It just doesn't make me feel good. X/

edit: jesus - even madgod post is not removed. WTF?

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• seallucination is so high in this thread and will be higher in the coming months . Mad God chill and take some lemonade , Summer is coming . have some decency while talking in public space , this is not your private chat rooms . SGR is running a race to embrace the grace of TEN .

You really are the last person to give any kind of advice to anyone about talking in public space or decency. I cringe every time I read your posts - you really are looking for any opportunity to show dislike for seals. It really comes across as pretentious buddy, stop this.

Tbf I was checking my alliance log this morning and... you asked to join as well as many other lowlanders

Edit: Wait, I was too sleepy to understand joke. Nevermind :P

There is something I wonder and that is why my post was removed when every other reply to mad were just edited?

There was nothing on that post so I'm not mad that its removed. It just doesn't make me feel good. X/

edit: jesus - even madgod post is not removed. WTF?

Yeah, I was wondering the same. I just thought you asked mods to remove it on your behalf :S

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

Post was edited 2 times, last by Obi-Wan ().

• No please, I just come from TT, no more bugs please travian overlords I beg youuuu

Behave if not i might bring Strategic and crash the server.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• Behave if not i might bring Strategic and crash the server.

the-simpsons-scared-homer-simpson-jUwpNzg9IcyrKyrK

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018