Com1 Restart Rumors

• I will continue to address both, and call Sanket lame for the garaging him and his team is already setting up for, and as well as calling the techers lame for their private farms (dream)

Sorry fnx

I agree with you too. For me Templars and Investors are so far the biggest respectable wwks. I'll not even respect my own hammer that comes through techs and garages - let alone someone else's.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Thanks for your input Teodora. A breath of fresh air, in the com 1 forum that can be at times a convoluted place for new comers.

I think the leaders of all respective metas are excellent when on song and very capable leaders. Sanket carries the flame on from syed and went through a great coaching process, shaping the well equipped leader he has become today.

This round has fnx and leaders of the old but also brings with us new experienced leaders for sgr that have joined the ranks looking to give the slackers another exciting server :)

Rivalry between vices and sgr has always been very heated, V has made com 1 a home for a while now. And before ten and lowlands there really hasn't been an alliance capable of keeping up with SGR and V.

Of course with the presence of ten and lowlands they are powerhouses in there own right and definitely should not be ignored.

Would be wise to focus and encourage more posters to have positive input. As heated as the forums do get from time to time. I must admit it's also flattering that vices go out of there way to give us so much attention and I'm sure vice versa (no pun intended)

There is definitely an underlying mutual respect, once you start to dredge through the muddied murky waters here. After all v keep coming back for more and are playing there 4th com 1 straight.

Tens second round in a row, lowlands look like another very talented team would be good to keep around. It's these sort of talented teams that make com 1 so competitive and fun to play today :)

• I guess we can start with some reports?

annoying neighbour who borders my oasis (which is 3.2 squares away from my capital) and has troops on evasion.. Finally caught him :P

Not sure why but I guess this hurts for him :P

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• That last report...brutal. XD

Returning player from the classic servers (TKO-MH)

ts1, 2019 - Red Balloon (SGR)

ts2, 2020 - Red Balloon

• no clue what you mean there really. If you talking about what I told fai - you guys had no leadership last year. And this year you were looking for people to lead too. So whatever dude. Glad you got people to lead you this year.

It's funny that you mention this. I've looked back at the one conversation that we've had all year and not once did you mention Villains lack of leadership. We've never had a conversation about Villains leadership. The only thing I recall from this conversation was you accusing me of recruiting SGR players. :')

You think too highly of me if you think I've time to create propaganda for a game that I play to enjoy. :D Please stop using my name, I don't appreciate it.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Faifaifan: I decided to be nicer :) ().

• 20 page garbage in this thread and the game is not yet started really. Its just the very early stage.

Jesus Christ ...

You guys are worse than my friends in trash talking ...

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear word ().

• I prefer 20 pages

20 page garbage in this thread and the game is not yet started really. Its just the very early stage.

Jesus Christ ...

You guys are worse than my friends in trash talking ...

I prefer 20 pages of trash talk over 0 pages, as long as it's not all Mad God-level trash talking.

..And that is the Final Word.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: fixed quote ().

• I say my preference is

20 page of constructive criticism and discussion > 20 page animated gif war > 20 pages not toxic friendly trash talk > no post > 20 page bitterism and toxic trash talk > 20 page ultra toxic (bannable) trash talk

But what I see in this thread is basically:

DMnwL.gif

No need for more comments ;)

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear words ().

• It's funny that you mention this. I've looked back at the one conversation that we've had all year and not once did you mention Villains lack of leadership. We've never had a conversation about Villains leadership. The only thing I recall from this conversation was you accusing me of recruiting SGR players. :')

You think too highly of me if you think I've time to create propaganda for a game that I play to enjoy. :D Please stop using my name, I don't appreciate it.

Rofl! I just went through our convo and my exact words were, " well, you can go ahead and play there :P you'll see that it's not exactly Utopia anywhere" - so what did you tell Villains about our private conversation where the rumor started I'm telling "people" that Villains are without leadership? I mean I even started believing that I told you Villains were leaderless - though back then I did believe Villains didn't have their full team. Perhaps next time if you copy them the entire conversation instead of just passing the gist - they'd stop spreading rumors like this. It wasn't me who dragged you to this conversation btw.

Also I do agree this is a pretty toxic chat. I'll stop posting too I suppose - reminds me of the reason I stopped forums the past few servers and I kept telling my players to avoid it too.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• hehehe I miss the days of the good ol chest beating, players would get creative and edit you tube vids relating to the server.

This is an old vid I dragged up battles btw Eximus and AOW from an old com1 many,many moons ago. I wonder how many players are still around from those good old days :)

• haha, fun times.

I was in AoW back then.

Thanks for reminding me of that funny round

hehehe I miss the days of the good ol chest beating, players would get creative and edit you tube vids relating to the server.

This is an old vid I dragged up battles btw Eximus and AOW from an old com1 many,many moons ago. I wonder how many players are still around from those good old days :)

¬¬¬¬
    Hear No Evil (Chaotic War Lords / GOATs) :wolf:

¬
    respect for Wild, GoDz, IM, SGR, Gold, Infamous, REST, Dacia, AoW, MC, etc.
    Miss those good old pro players.

• This may not be a popular opinion, but from someone new to the server, I actually like the forum banter. It pumps up new players and gets them excited in joining the server. The competition and rivalry is great, almost as great as in the classic servers before.

Returning player from the classic servers (TKO-MH)

ts1, 2019 - Red Balloon (SGR)

ts2, 2020 - Red Balloon

• Rofl! I just went through our convo and my exact words were, " well, you can go ahead and play there :P you'll see that it's not exactly Utopia anywhere" - so what did you tell Villains about our private conversation where the rumor started I'm telling "people" that Villains are without leadership? I mean I even started believing that I told you Villains were leaderless - though back then I did believe Villains didn't have their full team. Perhaps next time if you copy them the entire conversation instead of just passing the gist - they'd stop spreading rumors like this. It wasn't me who dragged you to this conversation btw.

Also I do agree this is a pretty toxic chat. I'll stop posting too I suppose - reminds me of the reason I stopped forums the past few servers and I kept telling my players to avoid it too.

I did mention it, but I didn't get that statement from you - it was from someone else. Besides I never mentioned names; it was a topic that was discussed in Vices' spam chat and other players came forward to say that they were also being told that Vices had no leadership, which I think had to do with both sides aggressively recruiting the same players. :S

You dragged me in when you accused me of being the reason for the 'rumors' on these forums when you could've just privately messaged me to verify instead of jumping to conclusions, like the recruitment matter. If you didn't mention the lack of leadership to anyone else, then there is no truth to any of those claims about you. I would've helped verify it if you wish, but I can't be bothered anymore at this point.

You asked me if I was mistreated in SGR, which led me to leave and 'attempt to recruit SGR players' with me. I said no, and I supposed from our conversation I made that clear, too. I promised Mazzi I wouldn't. But it seems that you may have something against me leaving because you've already started treating me as the enemy beyond the game itself, so I wish you and SGR all the best.

I said before that I'd be back with SGR after this 1 server with Vices, but I don't think I'm coming back (I can think of a particular bearded person being happy) and Vices didn't have to do anything at all to recruit me.

You're a smart guy, and like the recruitment misunderstanding, I hope this matter is clear and I apologize if I've wronged you. This will be my last post on the matter.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Faifaifan: too many commas D: decided to add an apology because I'm nice ().

• I wonder why you keep dragging me in your conversations.

If you are saying I am the reason you left, that actually makes me happy

You made my day. Say Hi to Toof from me

I will miss you guys

• No worries, we're just poking fun at ya :D Too bad things didn't work out between us. Toof says hi too!