Com1 Restart Rumors

• my bad

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• Rumours are going wild in this forum!!

right back at you mate

must be a rumor then . someone saw some similar name on someone else's high profile dual lists . must be a trick or some sort of scam . my bad , mistook you for someone else . btw why are you so close with monkey magic in grey zone ? dont you feel threatened at all ?

• So batman is fnx huh.... His Attention seeking mentality is next level. 20% of the post on this thread are from him.😂😂😂😂😂😂

Truely pathetic if it is true, Liking his own comments from another account and even to go so far as to reply to himself from another account.I wonder which personality is the real him though.

• You should be seriously mentally challenged if you really believe that fnx is the Batman.

Edit: Because I am the Batman :evil:

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• You should be seriously mentally challenged if you really believe that fnx is the Batman.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is hilarious.

Returning player from the classic servers (TKO-MH)

ts1, 2019 - Red Balloon (SGR)

ts2, 2020 - Red Balloon

Post was edited 1 time, last by Red Balloon ().

• Every server I play my identity always becomes a subject of heavy interest. If anyone needs to really know who I am and what I stand for you need only check my signature,

That's why I play in sgr, they can attack we'll and don't need to SIM to endgame or multi or anything to win.

Truth is SGR have won more games then villains/vices has even been around as an alliance. Having fun for SGR players is more important to them then winning. That said I'm sure we will still have a good solid game and have a strong chance of winning again :)

EDITED

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 7 times, last by Playingwithfire: meme contained swear words/no warning ().

• :| fnx...

• well the server is pretty much well balanced at the moment . though how much quality and quantity can measure up to each other , only end game can tell the tale .

as, For the power rankings till now , ( the following is my opinion only ) -

1. VICE - no doubt .

2. Lowlands - quality over quantity

3. SGR - has many players and many stars hidden within .

4. TEN - many early starters and raiders but growth is in question .

i dont see much gap between powers for 2-4 .

For arties and settlement choices , -

1. VICE - very aggressively settling on the borders especially near the arti spawn areas on both borders of NW regions . considering their high count of premade members they most likely be looking for some extra sauce to keep members fed .

2. SGR - also aggressive but their inquad settlement is more impressive then their presence on the borders of NE/NW . FOX is holding down well and dived a bit deep in TEN territory . in all aspects NE will give tough competition to grab those arties to its neighbor that is guaranteed .

3&4 . TEN - aggressive yet they feel kinda lost around inquad settlement and around the NE/NW border . other than their raiders raiding well and keeping their name high thier operation is yet to kick start and mid game and arti fights are about to happen after they probably unify the quad under their reign first . so i am not expecting that their presence at NE/NW border will improve much till arties are out and will hold them down for a bit longer .

Lowlands : they are more solidifying inquad settlement and are probably looking to clean up the messes and unify SW region first before going after other objectives . their lack of presence in gray area says a lot about how they prefer to not waste their power where they probably wont go or fight for . if they can solidify their standings and unify SW early on they can recover pretty fast and that settlement wont hold them down much more pretty soon and might end up being one the strongest point for focusing inquad settlements over fighting on the borders early on .

Lowlands are probably the most mysterious powerhouse of the server coming straight from the ongoing TT server and probably looking for some action to fill their stomach with good food and fresh air after that bug infested finals . It would be great if someone from Lowlands can tell about their history and how they got together till now and also their take about the powers in the server and who might cause trouble for them on different stages ( like for arties and WW race ) of the game .

Post was edited 1 time, last by eatie ().

• well the server is pretty much well balanced at the moment . though how much quality and quantity can measure up to each other only end game can tell the tale .

Interesting take on the server, a little biased towards vices and not much in terms of there actual size and playstyle but an interesting read nonetheless.

I don't think only endgame can tell the tale. Last round sgr/ten dropped the hammer and took the server by the horns before endgame.

If last com1 has taught us anything Eatie its that you can't rely on endgame hammers and defense alone, v was relentlessly pummeled and attacks were unanswered throughout the server.

V came in with 2 quads and thought they had the upper hand in numbers and quality then too.But by endgame after suffering wave after wave of relentless attacks, they were no longer favourites to win anymore.

If vices rely on there size and quality but sit on there hands untill endgame or rely on a poor oc then we might see a bit of history repeating itself, time will tell and we may not need to wait untill endgame to know for sure ;)

You should be seriously mentally challenged if you really believe that fnx is the Batman.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• Quality over quantity?8o And here I was thinking us Dutchies just like to take what we can, as much as we can, from whoever we can at the cheapest cost. Thank god Blancoke keeps us from "Going Dutch"....:!:

Met gastvrije groet,

Lady van Tassel | LAZKIP | NL29

Brutaal Blondje | BOB | TR2018

Kippenheimer | Beruchte Kippen | NL5
    Vinho Verde | TENLZ | COM1
    Haantje Pappie | History | Codex Victoria NL

• Quality over quantity?8o And here I was thinking us Dutchies just like to take what we can, as much as we can, from whoever we can at the cheapest cost. Thank god Blancoke keeps us from "Going Dutch"....:!:

Can you give us some rumors regarding the mysterious Dutchies? :)

Returning player from the classic servers (TKO-MH)

ts1, 2019 - Red Balloon (SGR)

ts2, 2020 - Red Balloon

• Can you give us some rumors regarding the mysterious Dutchies? :)

I'm pretty sure my members are going to overthrow the monarchy very soon ?(?(

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• I'm pretty sure my members are going to overthrow the monarchy very soon ?(?(

8|The revolution starts tonight!

Can you give us some rumors regarding the mysterious Dutchies? :)

Some people tend to say I could make a pretty good Mata hari, but as always.... I keep my lips stiffed and firmly shut when its about Travian secrets:whistling:.

Met gastvrije groet,

Lady van Tassel | LAZKIP | NL29

Brutaal Blondje | BOB | TR2018

Kippenheimer | Beruchte Kippen | NL5
    Vinho Verde | TENLZ | COM1
    Haantje Pappie | History | Codex Victoria NL

• Truely pathetic if it is true, Liking his own comments from another account and even to go so far as to reply to himself from another account.I wonder which personality is the real him though.Good question. I think the fnx one is supressing the batman one. Whats your vote?

• 4cc04e46e3c3b664e67770d68bb1cbc8.png

So... does anyone want to talk about the techs being dropped around the -100|100 WW to block NPC/supply villas? Not a bad strategy SGR/TEN/Lowlands, we'll see if it works out for you.:sleeping:

• 4cc04e46e3c3b664e67770d68bb1cbc8.png

So... does anyone want to talk about the techs being dropped around the -100|100 WW to block NPC/supply villas? Not a bad strategy SGR/TEN/Lowlands, we'll see if it works out for you.:sleeping:

So, VIces has non-allied players still. Server only 14 days old, and Vices started endgame.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still Noob. (Seal)

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.