Com1 Restart Rumors

• 4cc04e46e3c3b664e67770d68bb1cbc8.png

So... does anyone want to talk about the techs being dropped around the -100|100 WW to block NPC/supply villas? Not a bad strategy SGR/TEN/Lowlands, we'll see if it works out for you.:sleeping:

I don't understand what you meant by tech but if you mean the wilderness, the other quads have them too near the WW villages. Also, how is that the other alliances' fault? ?(

So, VIces has non-allied players still. Server only 14 days old, and Vices started endgame.

But if you go to 100|100 and -100|-100, both SGR and Lowlands have also started camping near their respective quad's WW village. I believe it's just the alliances preparing for the coming weeks :S

Returning player from the classic servers (TKO-MH)

ts1, 2019 - Red Balloon

• So, VIces has non-allied players still. Server only 14 days old, and Vices started endgame.

They have the largest Meta of any of the teams currently playing yet they still whine like pork chops.

Maybe there worried if last round is anything to go by vices might struggle to be anything more then a one trick pony..

via Imgflip Meme Generator

• I believe the man can speak for himself ;)

Well, the man said that he wants to stay away from the forum. So, it is a bit rude to try to force him to reply to you here. Anyone who talks to fnx for 5 minutes, knows that fnx is not the type of person to post memes here and there.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• @Lowlands come join us in SGR's bed, seriously, you're missing out!

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019-current) - All-Might [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• 2w0yeh.jpg

Oh I really missed my old GoDz. GoDz never run WW race, even GoDz took WWs in quad, but just for fun, never go WW race. and that WW time was really fun fighting. :D

Godz | WILD | Ruthless + many other servers then breaks about 2 years... and still NOOB.

• I'm getting tired of spikers to be honest.

Hopefully travian puts a fixed to it.

Otherwise we might as well be all simmer.

travian has left you on read

:saint::D

top ten defenders btw

unless they got proof of def.

The post was edited 3 times, last by w0lvren ().

• i am more concerned about those silver farmers , many times they just troops in adventure and you should all know the rest of the story .

• i am more concerned about those silver farmers , many times they just troops in adventure and you should all know the rest of the story .

I fail to see the concern in what you're saying. Silver farmers, especially non-gold buyers, sell their items in the marketplace which benefits mostly gold buyers. The silver they make in return, can be converted to gold which helps them keep pace with the gold buyers in the game (opportunity to get Gold club, bonus production and/or Travian plus).

I think spiking is more of an issue here than silver farmers, although I grudgingly agree that even if it is annoying and possibly unethical as lots of players would say, it is part of the war game :rolleyes:

ts1, 2019 - Red Balloon

• as silver farmers , i did not meant to say everyone in general who dont use gold and rather sell items but more of bots or multies who just make acc and do adventures and do high bidding to their main acc bids , mostly on highly valued items which goes mostly unnoticed . Red Balloon where i am , i meet 1 spiker to 5 silver farmers who just probably do adventures only and do nothing , not even simming 1-2 pop for a day or 2 .

• as silver farmers , i did not meant to say everyone in general who dont use gold and rather sell items but more of bots or multies who just make acc and do adventures and do high bidding to their main acc bids , mostly on highly valued items which goes mostly unnoticed . Red Balloon where i am , i meet 1 spiker to 5 silver farmers who just probably do adventures only and do nothing , not even simming 1-2 pop for a day or 2 .

You realize that having multi-accounts or accounts that exist only for the benefit of other accounts are against the rules right? If you do know people, then why not report them to MH? Spiking though, on the other hand, has no clear rule which makes it more of an issue here.

ts1, 2019 - Red Balloon

• You realize that having multi-accounts or accounts that exist only for the benefit of other accounts are against the rules right? If you do know people, then why not report them to MH? Spiking though, on the other hand, has no clear rule which makes it more of an issue here.

ppl using different devices with different network/vpn and bot services are harder to track down even when u report most of the time nothing happens .

• pretty easy to stop spiking.

dont let random players defend unless in an alliance.

ppl using different devices with different network/vpn and bot services are harder to track down even when u report most of the time nothing happens .

you can also say the same thing about multies

The post was edited 1 time, last by w0lvren ().

• This needs to be addressed for sure. In previous com1, the spiking was even worse.

@TG employees (dunno how to tag ppl) why was the anti-spiking measure not included in the list of changes incorporated from the PTP server??

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019-current) - All-Might [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• I think Obi-Wan put it nicely here about being civil and refraining from insults.

I have had to do a clean up here to remove the insults and doing it before I have my first cuppa tea is not always fun.

thats good .... but dont ruin com1 like finals ...
    then after your editing may be only "EDITED" text will remain in our messages.

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ; FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ; FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ; FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ; FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ; FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

HMB©

• thats good .... but dont ruin com1 like finals ...
    then after your editing may be only "EDITED" text will remain in our messages.

Whilst I tend to agree we should also be mindful many in vices are very sensitive and we don't want to hurt there feelings.

Let's not forget they have over inflated egos (conceeded from there own leadership) and were the first to run to Lowlands at the first sign of trouble.

2w3htz.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().