Com1 Restart Rumors

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Not sure if there are any NZ players on .com1. In case there are, Lowlands wants to extend its deepest sympathy and wish you all the strength needed in this difficult time.

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• I'm more concerned that such an ally accepts players who suddenly jump 40k each time in farm and gets 1k+ attack points multiple times without anyone jumping in defense points.

Can't we just all destroy those kind of players immediately when they are so obvious? I mean, it can't be more obvious.

Also known as:

bart3097 (pre-2009, s4.nl 2018)

-Noir- (s6.nl 2010)

B&B (s3.nl 2018)

Close2insane (s1.com 2019)

• I think it's fantastic sgr has a player capable of raiding so many resources. Props to close to insane and honeybadger being able to raid much more then this slacker can raid.

Of course if you really think these type of players cheating Please report it to the mh. If the multi hunters find anything wrong at all they will ban the accounts without hesitation. If no wrong doing is found and player is not breaking the rules then that player must be presumed innocent.

A multi hunter is able to dig up much more information then any hearsay propaganda we can think of here. And If the top raiders are found not breaking the rules, then they deserve our respect and not to falsely accuse and scold them!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think it's fantastic sgr has a player capable of raiding so many resources. Props to close to insane and honeybadger being able to raid much more then this slacker can raid.

Of course if you really think these type of players cheating Please report it to the mh. If the multi hunters find anything wrong at all they will ban the accounts without hesitation. If no wrong doing is found and player is not breaking the rules then that player must be presumed innocent.

A multi hunter is able to dig up much more information then any hearsay propaganda we can think of here. And If the top raiders are found not breaking the rules, then they deserve our respect and not to falsely accuse and scold them!

Please never compare close2insane to honeybadgerz.

Close2insane = 100 percent legit
    Honeybadgerz = 100 percent cheat through multies

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

NL legend 2018

• Please never compare close2insane to honeybadgerz.

no proof lol . told here earlier about SGR's nature and how much they care to save self interest over fair play . let the cheaters cheat , if the mh dont care about such matter of cleaning multiple friendly farms nor should we can do much about just talking . so let us just compete with our integrity and hardwork .

It's easy to say a player is cheating I could accuse close to insane with botting, scripting or any of the top ten raiding for that matter. But untill evidence is found to prove these type of players are cheating then we must presume there innocence.

If Honeybadger or any top tier account is found to have contravened the rules, then I'll definitely join the chorus and be the first to condemn them. But as long as these type of players are not found breaking the rules in any way then I will commend there efforts, closetoinsane included.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• no proof lol . told here earlier about SGR's nature and how much they care to save self interest over fair play . let the cheaters cheat , if the mh dont care about such matter of cleaning multiple friendly farms nor should we can do much about just talking . so let us just compete with our integrity and hardwork .

I agree with you here, and I decided to not talk about anymore, but don't compare Close2Insane to this Honeybadgerz dude.

It's easy to say a player is cheating I could accuse close to insane with botting, scripting or any of the top ten raiding for that matter. But untill evidence is found to prove these type of players are cheating then we must presume there innocence.

Botting, scripting are detectable and will be banned bro. Honeybadgerz is going up by 40K in 1 tick everytime from his multies. He is using mulit's through vpn or tor but its not possible to prove it and you know this, so stop your EDITED

But like I said, at this point I understand he is cheating and nothing will happen and I'm ok with that. I'm not okay for him getting praise for it, that's just messed up.

NL legend 2018

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear word/no warning ().

• I agree with you here, and I decided to not talk about anymore, but don't compare Close2Insane to this Honeybadgerz dude.

Botting, scripting are detectable and will be banned bro. Honeybadgerz is going up by 40K in 1 tick everytime from his multies. He is using mulit's through vpn or tor but its not possible to prove it and you know this, so stop your EDITED

But like I said, at this point I understand he is cheating and nothing will happen and I'm ok with that. I'm not okay for him getting praise for it, that's just messed up.

Actually pretty easy to prove.. but it requires someone in the ally.

..And that is the Final Word.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: fixed quote ().

• He is using mulit's through vpn or tor but its not possible to prove it and you know this, (removed swear word)

You presume too much. If I had even an inkling a player was exploiting the game and going against the grain, I wouldn't come here spouting nonsense thats for sure, that's where you and I are different. I'd be going directly to the mh or higher still if need be.

• no proof lol . told here earlier about SGR's nature and how much they care to save self interest over fair play . let the cheaters cheat , if the mh dont care about such matter of cleaning multiple friendly farms nor should we can do much about just talking . so let us just compete with our integrity and hardwork .

1 month in forums, 2 weeks in com1 - and you already an expert of SGR's nature? i've already discussed this issue enough times. HB might not be playing fair, but so does a lot other players on the server. As long as a player does not cause harm to the alliance, I'll not boot them or tell them how to run their accounts. You guys could report him if you believe he's cheating. But unless, If all 4 sides in server guarantees to boot the cheaters on their sides - do not expect me to be the only one taking the high road of ethics here. And cheating includes techs/storage/multies and whoever that's not playing for his own benefit. And again a reminder, storing def is for your own benefit, storing off is for someone else's benefit. In the end we'll just lose 1 account and in return others will be throwing peanuts at our wonder.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• 1 month in forums, 2 weeks in com1 - and you already an expert of SGR's nature? i've already discussed this issue enough times. HB might not be playing fair, but so does a lot other players on the server. As long as a player does not cause harm to the alliance, I'll not boot them or tell them how to run their accounts. You guys could report him if you believe he's cheating. But unless, If all 4 sides in server guarantees to boot the cheaters on their sides - do not expect me to be the only one taking the high road of ethics here. And cheating includes techs/storage/multies and whoever that's not playing for his own benefit. And again a reminder, storing def is for your own benefit, storing off is for someone else's benefit. In the end we'll just lose 1 account and in return others will be throwing peanuts at our wonder.

very acceptable excuse . start blaming enemies for cheating , does massive cheating and now when confronted , we will do so as long as our enemies does and yes our enemies does it worse and we are just protecting ourselves and our interests by doing so and in the future we will do it more since this cycle will never end and we are just adding more and more fuel to the cycle . best excuse ever made in 2k19 and true definition of hypocrites .

Post was edited 1 time, last by eatie ().

• Boohoo ages starts again....

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• very acceptable excuse . start blaming enemies for cheating , does massive cheating now when confronted , we will do so as long as our enemies does and yes our enemies does it worse and we are just protecting ourselves and our interests by doing so and in the future we will do it more since this cycle will never end and we are just adding more and more fuel to the cycle . best excuse ever made in 2k19 and true definition of hypocrites oh give me a reason to not dislike liars , cheaters , zergers and people who act as they are doing grace to people playing the game by making large meta by hooks and crooks and protecting all the cheaters till last for the taste of victory and thus killing all competitive spirit of the game and promoting and teaching the rest to follow the same or else they lose . nice teaching and you have your first follower already , VICES . congratz on your great achievements . in all possibilities and probabilities i see VICE/VILLAINS as just your shadows who are copying every single move you do .

1 month in forums, 2 weeks in com1 - and you already an expert of SGR's nature? i've already discussed this issue enough times. HB might not be playing fair, but so does a lot other players on the server. As long as a player does not cause harm to the alliance, I'll not boot them or tell them how to run their accounts. You guys could report him if you believe he's cheating. But unless, If all 4 sides in server guarantees to boot the cheaters on their sides - do not expect me to be the only one taking the high road of ethics here. And cheating includes techs/storage/multies and whoever that's not playing for his own benefit. And again a reminder, storing def is for your own benefit, storing off is for someone else's benefit. In the end we'll just lose 1 account and in return others will be throwing peanuts at our wonder.

you guys have made cheating and zerging so essential for victory that the only way left to compete vs you is to follow the same route as yours otherwise playing in a server with you will be just waste of time . thanks for accelerating the state of this game to such extent and hence you lot deserve a standing ovation from the whole community as you are heroes who pioneered such great play style worthy of respect .

p.s. : nice psychology you have build up on the side . TEN looks weak as they dont come from TT server or cheat like the north , oh you really mean to be strong you gotta be cheating or else you are weak and cant make wwk properly . nice going guys ...

^^ nothing against you I was just wondering and confuse :/

Post was edited 1 time, last by w0lvren ().

• Interesting so where Eatie is concerned what is good for the goose isn't really good for the gandar.

Thanks for taking the time to point out the hypocrisy here Wolvren no need for me to even quote yoda again ;)

• Gnah have to kick urself first in that case LOOOOL.

I doubt it although I do know that Vices as you know it wouldn't exist whatsoever.

SGR would be able to go back to its old roots playing a nice clean server again. Remembering SGR is one of the oldest most reputable alliances, SGR has had a solid presence on com1 even before v was a thought to be mulled over.

And whilst I don't condone cheating in any form I do appreciate, It's alliances like vices that have come to com1 and in the process of doing so have really tainted the server. Reaching new lows exploiting grey areas.

Showing a willingness to do everything possible to beat SGR, wether it be by hook or by crook. Sadly as a result of there presence on com1 we have seen them bring the game in to great disrepute.

2w6hnt.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

• Jeeez, everyone here is in need of a therapist. :sleeping:

Met gastvrije groet,

Lady van Tassel | LAZKIP | NL29

Brutaal Blondje | BOB | TR2018

Kippenheimer | Beruchte Kippen | NL5
    Vinho Verde | TENLZ | COM1
    Haantje Pappie | History | Codex Victoria NL

There are so many people on the server with techs/multies, that reducing it on to one player or alliance is not fair. Feels like, just because he is above your guy on raiding, you feel the need to point him out while ignoring the rest. Such as how do many these people have such attack and defense points for last two weeks? Also, you mean to say that close2insane didnt have any tech accounts, push, oases cleared for him or any sort of boost?

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies