Com1 Restart Rumors

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • There are so many people on the server with techs/multies, that reducing it on to one player or alliance is not fair. Feels like, just because he is above your guy on raiding, you feel the need to point him out while ignoring the rest. Such as how do many these people have such attack and defense points for last two weeks? Also, you mean to say that close2insane didnt have any tech accounts, push, oases cleared for him or any sort of boost?

There is a big difference between multis and teamwork. Close2Insane is the best player (and with player I mean his account and the group of players playing on it) on our domain. When we started this server, every non-raider used all cages for our farmers (mostly Close2Insane) in the first few days. So yes he got help, no, its wasn't through multis and cheating. No tech accounts, No push accounts (settled in protection). Just one of the best travian players right now.

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• few days ago SGR was calling out VICE/Villain leader for legitimizing garaging and now we are here . LUL

Obi-Wan well can i ask you one thing or can you confirm one thing for me , please ,,,, that you have nothing to do with COUNCIL's president CEO acc or do have any knowledge regarding the ownership of the account ?

• When we started this server, every non-raider used all cages for our farmers (mostly Close2Insane) in the first few days.

<X

Obi-Wan well can i ask you one thing or can you confirm one thing for me , please ,,,, that you have nothing to do with COUNCIL's president CEO acc or do have any knowledge regarding the ownership of the account ?

I dont even know what you are talking about. I am also actively trying to avoid 1 to 1 conversations with you, so please respect that.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• Imagine being so afriad to admit you're using dirty tactics so you have to blame the other side of the fence.
    You always have a choice to use techs/support accounts/garages whatever you want to call them.
    I don't see anything wrong with using techs aslong as it's acual people and not "cousins" but just shifting blame and living in denial is just pathetic.

I am a naughty boy.

• There are so many people on the server with techs/multies, that reducing it on to one player or alliance is not fair. Feels like, just because he is above your guy on raiding, you feel the need to point him out while ignoring the rest. Such as how do many these people have such attack and defense points for last two weeks? Also, you mean to say that close2insane didnt have any tech accounts, push, oases cleared for him or any sort of boost?

No tech accounts or multi's were used. we hate that behaviour and wouldn't want help in that way.

The team did help with their cages during beginner protection, yes. We did not receive any resource push after that. In fact, we could use the kickstart to send resources to the deffers which helped us with cages afterwards so they also got a better start. That is imo teamwork and mutual benefit.

Imo, there's a big difference in these two. If you can't see that difference, then I am afraid you've been on the dark side for too long already.

In that case either you can't see the difference because you are used to this kind of behaviour, or you don't want to see it because for some people winning is more important as fair play and playing a game which is fun for everyone.

If it's up to me, if some signs are obvious that people are using multi's, I would kick them and destroy them. But it seems many are afraid of doing so, because it would mean 1 player less because their ego might get hurt if someone else wins.

ps. The worst thing is that first people deny with "innocent until MH prove guilty", and afterwards admit it. "But other's are doing it too boohoo".

Disgusting.

Also known as:

bart3097 (pre-2009, s4.nl 2018)

-Noir- (s6.nl 2010)

B&B (s3.nl 2018)

Close2insane (s1.com 2019)

• Imagine being so afriad to admit you're using dirty tactics so you have to blame the other side of the fence.
    You always have a choice to use techs/support accounts/garages whatever you want to call them.... but just shifting blame and living in denial is just pathetic.

I hope this is not directed to me, as I have never used any of these. We already said that SGR had (and still probably) has players using these tactics. Same with all other alliances. I already told my take on this issue many time - that none of these should be allowed.

I don't see anything wrong with using techs aslong as it's acual people and not "cousins".

Luckily it is not up to you. The rules are clear:

§ 1. Account

• § 1.1 Each player may only own and play one account per game world. An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned.

No tech accounts or multi's were used. we hate that behaviour and wouldn't want help in that way.

The team did help with their cages during beginner protection, yes. We did not receive any resource push after that. In fact, we could use the kickstart to send resources to the deffers which helped us with cages afterwards so they also got a better start. That is imo teamwork and mutual benefit.

ps. The worst thing is that first people deny with "innocent until MH prove guilty", and afterwards admit it. "But other's are doing it too boohoo".

Disgusting.

Have you even read my post? My post about close2insane was a question not a blame. Not sure why it triggered you like that. If anything, this overreaction makes me suspicious. I know the difference between alliance help and cheating very well, don't worry about it. You guys are publicly shaming HoneyBadgerz for cheating as if you know the full details with certainty while claim that another account with same amount of boosting and raiding just got help from the alliance. Maybe truthful, maybe not - I am not the judge to decide it. All I see from outside is that two teuts have a clear edge from the rest of the server. Yet, apart from "they jump 40k!", I hear nothing but some empty blabbering. I am not defending HoneyBadgerz or anyone else, what I simply said was that it is unfair to reduce the cheating to a single player where in fact, I know many players in various alliances are doing it. It obviously does not pardon the guy doing it (I have also never done it), but this is what this game has turned into, unfortunately.

Imo, there's a big difference in these two. If you can't see that difference, then I am afraid you've been on the dark side for too long already.

In that case either you can't see the difference because you are used to this kind of behaviour, or you don't want to see it because for some people winning is more important as fair play and playing a game which is fun for everyone.

Stop all these pompous and pretentious nonsense. You know absolutely nothing about me. Nor you can teach me anything about fair play.

If it's up to me, if some signs are obvious that people are using multi's, I would kick them and destroy them. But it seems many are afraid of doing so, because it would mean 1 player less because their ego might get hurt if someone else wins.

I wouldn't have allowed if it was up to me either. Let's hope that you will follow up on these words.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

Post was edited 2 times, last by Obi-Wan: Some grammar ().

• is this have to be always like this! every server 1/2 teuton guy(not naming as dont want to make it personal) will jump up with their so called tech supports in the raiders list and they do even capture oasis faster in comparison with the speed server! its too much use of tech..

Everything is fair in love and war!

• I am sorry to start this discussion, but we are taking it to far. I am coming form a dutch server. On the dutch servers cheaters are being taken care of by the "community".
    for every experienced travian player is clear that the person in question is cheating. I am not saying that they are the only one, but they are doing it the most obvious way en are misusing it the hardest.

But lets end this here, we will try our best to shame the shameless. (thnx supersoaker for the quote)

• is this have to be always like this! every server 1/2 teuton guy(not naming as dont want to make it personal) will jump up with their so called tech supports in the raiders list and they do even capture oasis faster in comparison with the speed server! its too much use of tech..

As a sarcastic response, my reply would be what is written on your sig lol 8o

Returning player from the classic servers (TKO-MH)

ts1, 2019 - Red Balloon (SGR)

ts2, 2020 - Red Balloon

• you seem to have started late in this server or you are a tech of someone!

I don't even know what a tech means lol :S

P.S. Or am I? :evil: *dramatic drumroll*

P.P.S. Seriously, what is a tech? XD

Returning player from the classic servers (TKO-MH)

ts1, 2019 - Red Balloon (SGR)

ts2, 2020 - Red Balloon

• I hope this is not directed to me, as I have never used any of these. We already said that SGR had (and still probably) has players using these tactics. Same with all other alliances. I already told my take on this issue many time - that none of these should be allowed.

It wasn't towards you.
    It was towards mister batman.

An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned.

I thought this meme was dead already :O

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I will come back here when SGR and their Joker ( Bat Man ) start talking about the game instead of hiding behind their big numbers and multi accounts ... :rolleyes:

International/TT: BOB - LowLands - TFD - NewOrder - TEN - Diamond

NL: S137 - BORG

Ongoing:

NL10 2021 -> Kurt Cobain (Borg)

EUR2X -> Pepe_PAX

Founder LowLands

just shifting blame and living in denial is just pathetic.

I will come back here when SGR and their Joker ( Bat Man ) start talking about the game instead of hiding behind their big numbers and multi accounts ... :rolleyes:

2w72tz.jpg[url=https://imgflip.com/memegenerator]vi

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• I will come back here when SGR and their Joker ( Bat Man ) start talking about the game instead of hiding behind their big numbers and multi accounts ... :rolleyes:

If this is the case, we will never see you again my friend. Just do as the rest of us, ignore them until its 4:20, after that you can have a nice funny read :D

• I think its a poor excuse to blame the other side for one's own misdeeds. So if VICE wasn't playing in any capacity, SGR would boot people like meteo, hb, arash, etc? Yea, I don't think I'd hold my breath on that. Btw, please don't do the "if you think they cheat go to MH" BS. Some people know fully well what they do and the grey areas they love to play in, being past duals/teammates, etc.

..And that is the Final Word.

• we have seen and will see the same thing, few guys using multies and then justifies themselves in a way that they never even heard the word "cheating" before..

Just one question "dont you guys/girls have a little bit of shame!!"

Everything is fair in love and war!

• I think its a poor excuse to blame the other side for one's own misdeeds.

Agreed. It's interesting to say the least all the mudslinging been thrown around by these alliances. Makes me wonder if the alliances involved here are about as guilty as each other.

As for the forums and what they are actually used for when pointing the finger at each other and trying to decide who is the worst at exploiting grey areas, without a shred of evidence, doesn't exactly make any alliance involved in these shenanigans look like angels does it?

There are avenues to report such instances and making a big fuss about it here has only served the purpose of acknowledging that all the teams mentioned do not adhere to or strictly play by the dotted line.

If the subsequent too and fro has made anything abundantly clear, it should be that this certainly isn't the place to conduct each other's house keeping.

If we want to compete who is the alliance that goes against the grain more then some other alliance or player. Then forums are the perfect place to do so, just don't expect to come back with your hands clean after you've been rolling around in the mud.

2w76q0.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

External Content www.youtube.com

Post was edited 6 times, last by Bat Man ().